Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 05-03-2012, 04:57 AM
Knower

The differences

Someone posted the other day that the only real thing they had in common with their TF was the connection. It made me curious about the differences between soul connections and just how vast they could be. For instance, what if one was a vegetarian while their connection was a wholesale butcher! Anyone out there got any stories like that?
Old 05-03-2012, 03:01 PM
Deactivated Account
Um, I think that might have been me who posted that. Yes, him and I do have alot of differences. For one, we have different physical characteristics as he has light hair and eyes and I have dark hair and eyes. Also we come from different cultures, society, and class. We even come from opposite sides of the country lol! When we met there was an initial tension between us due to a mutual person we knew but I also think our backgrounds played into that tension as well. But the more we became aquainted, the more we were drawn to each other and then the connection showed itself to us. Then we ran for the hills! Yes, we are different on the surface but soulwise we are not. He is more the thinker, I am more the feeler. He might argue that. We argue alot.