Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 05-07-2011, 08:54 AM
Experiencer
What happensif you don't go into the light?

I heard that if you don't go into the light soon after you die that its not good for the soul and the longer you leave it the worse it is?

Some people who aren't ready to leave the earth after they die or haven't come to terms with their own death still remain on earth as earth-bound spirits.
Old 05-07-2011, 09:29 AM
Ascender

To them, what they are doing is normal and they are content with it. They know no better nor want to. It's a different process for everyone.
Old 05-07-2011, 09:36 AM
mattie

No Fear

Don’t fear this. We have a substantial spiritual team of guides that is there to help us at every step of the journey.
Old 05-07-2011, 05:00 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROM
To them, what they are doing is normal and they are content with it. They know no better nor want to. It's a different process for everyone.

Have to agree with you there Rom.
Old 05-07-2011, 10:20 PM
Rivendoah

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROM

This sounds right to me... and as mattie said... we will not be alone...
Old 08-07-2011, 09:14 PM
Coming2

I have read that those who do not go into the light are left alone to come to terms with their death. Now that does not mean that we are not watched over and that our spiritual team does not support us in moving on. Their presence is felt but often souls ignore it out of fear. I think for some the fear of judgement is so great because of how they lived their life that they fear going to some hellish place that might or might not exist.
Old 08-07-2011, 10:19 PM
LIFE

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterious
What happens if you don't go into the light?

Well, you become a poltergeist, of course...and attempt to feed off of the life-force of little girls. LOL

Old 08-07-2011, 11:48 PM
Coming2

LOL LIFE!!
Old 09-07-2011, 12:05 AM
raradolly

I died when I was a little girl. There wasn't even a light to go into. But I did come back.
Old 10-07-2011, 10:59 PM
Kai

Quote:
Originally Posted by raradolly
I died when I was a little girl. There wasn't even a light to go into. But I did come back.

Maybe you didn't see it because you were meant to come back?