Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 30-08-2016, 03:31 PM
Ascender

Is There A Creator??

Not a question seen asked here, more skirted around perhaps

But is there an actual independent intelligence that started it all, some might call it God - or it could be an alien scientist conducting an experiment??

Seems the one thing Science seems to run from even when packaged as Intelligent Design. It seems to tolerate the idea that the universe may be conscious but not the idea something conscious created it? For something that doesn't believe in God, it makes me smile how frightened scientists are by him/her/them/it
Old 30-08-2016, 04:46 PM
Newbie ;)

Yes there is a Creator. 'God' is the infinite intelligence. God is in everything and everyone. You, me, and everything in existence is an aspect of 'God' or better said as: The Prime Creator or the Source of all.

Without God the cosmos would not exist. Nothing would exist.
Old 30-08-2016, 09:51 PM
Deactivated Account
Metal... Another perspective to contemplate - what if the 'Creator' is truly all that exists....

EDIT: echoing what Hobbes is conveying...
Old 31-08-2016, 07:00 AM
Suspended
What if the answer is No. Does that make it a scarier place knowing that it 'just happened' - it therefore might just 'unhappen' as well. I wonder if that's why so many people choose to believe in a creator - because they can take comfort that someone is looking after everything.
Old 31-08-2016, 02:41 PM
Experiencer

Maybe I need a more detailed definition of "creator" because it means many different things to many people. For me, creator=God of Abraham is absurd (not trying to be mean or condescending to those who believe in that God, but too many personal experiences to go into it that negates that God to explain my position here).

So, not connected to having said that, by what method can evidence of a creator be found by the scientific process other than observing that which is observable? If a "creator" can be found, there's almost no doubt it will be in physics. I gotta add...it's interesting what some of the worlds top physicists report in their findings that would indicate more than just purely action/reaction of particles (and even multiple dimensions). I wonder what drives/causes those particles' actions. Lol...kinda like Newton when that apple clonked him on the head (and I must humbly state I'm no Isaac Newton...lol). But...what causes the electron to spin around the nucleus of an atom at the speed of light...and what's with the 99 per cent anti matter in it...?
Old 31-08-2016, 03:20 PM
Guide
Looking at it as creator of heaven and earth, space and time, man and animal...it's hard for me to believe in a creator. It's easier for me to think that we've always been, in some form or another, on some planet or another. It was shown that Venus could have been just like Earth, but in a previous time, and now the planet can't sustain our type of life! Who's to say that billions of years ago, there wasn't life on Venus, it just fizzled out like they say we will if we keep going how we're going (ozone layer, using up resources, etc.). Maybe, it was a different type of being, with their own beliefs on creation!

I also find it hard to believe, with the vast unending Universe, that we are the only life in it! That only our matter was created some 5 billion years ago, and only then. What about before, and what about after we're gone? That seems narcissistic of our species to think that we are the only life here, that we are the only planet that matters.

But, it's all belief and conjecture, no one knows for absolute certainty if there is or isn't a creator, I just prefer to live and let live, interested in hearing other people's take on their beliefs because I love to hear how people think :)
Old 31-08-2016, 04:05 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
Not a question seen asked here, more skirted around perhaps

But is there an actual independent intelligence that started it all, some might call it God - or it could be an alien scientist conducting an experiment??

Seems the one thing Science seems to run from even when packaged as Intelligent Design. It seems to tolerate the idea that the universe may be conscious but not the idea something conscious created it? For something that doesn't believe in God, it makes me smile how frightened scientists are by him/her/them/it

creation is not often understood well many think it happened a long time ago

but in fact all you are and is around you seems to be created every smallest fraction of time again and again some how creators energy does this
around the will expressed by us and all other souls created in some buzzing sound again and again
it allows us to make change since it happens at such a rate we can change it
examples of change could be your own body which is an expression of your own will having been created in this way part in this incarnations other parts in other incarnations in this interaction of will things can happen or have happened you don't like and they can be changed

creation is an amazing thing to look at objects appear to be made up from structures that can be shared and have been shared in the conscious soul we all all share making them strong and solid

3D reality is created like that , but beyond those 3D created structures it goes on

since the 3D structures are a barrier you can pass , so beyond that there is an other created world

the after life , but more worlds the one the 5D pleiadians live in you can visit those too and talk to them and look at what they all have and do

there created world is a much more better organised created one than 3D

they know they created it , light ships that are part solid part energy
just amazing to see and learn how that all works

since they don't have the none loving darkness or fear energy

they are very much one and by this power can create so much together

here in 3D the fear energy created a lagg in created result (or karma) and ppl are very separated cos of this lagg

cos they tend to shoot before ask to much (lol) the lagg prevents them from sinking down in the low vibrational creations to much

and the 3D matrix barrier stops them from knowing what they are call them incarnated if you separate them from the whole soul they are

and see only that 3D created reality :-)

and not the other realities , like the 5D

and there is so much more the reality of the greys a 4D world

you can go see that too and talk to them

but all is created by source some how don't ask me that don't know how

its quite in comprehensive just so big and complex

I only know what I have seen have been shown by others :-)

how genes of plants and such are created by souls

and how it all works just so amazing so much to see and understand :-)

much love and light to all :-)
Old 31-08-2016, 05:00 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexDF
I only know what I have seen have been shown by others :-)
Is all this happening while you're in the dream state or are you physically awake during these exposures?
Old 31-08-2016, 07:11 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by organic born
Is all this happening while you're in the dream state or are you physically awake during these exposures?

Im afraid I was asking that same question too
Old 31-08-2016, 08:17 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
Im afraid I was asking that same question too
Hey there metal :)

I've been enjoying the questions you've been coming up with lately. I'm mulling over the one about the "The Present - Does It Exist??" since it's clearly an interesting conundrum. As to a "creator", whether we said yes or no to this question we will still be housing our own impressions into sentence form without really knowing for sure the answer. Chances are we are currently living the answer and not realizing it. :)

In my asking Alex about differentiating between the dreaming and wakeful states, in regards to his experiences, I wasn't looking to find fault with his resulting conclusions. I'm mostly probing for context. The dreaming state is highly elastic while our wakeful self is highly programmed. So what we encounter in the dreaming environment must then be translated into wakeful imagery. Our wakeful self will attempt to take an energetic signature and attempt to assign such-imagery physical attributes.

So what seems like direct dream-based imagery is actually heavily influenced by our waking interpretive process of physicalized expectations.

This being the case, when we attempt to "educate" another as to certain things that we've explored within a dreaming set-of-scenarios then they (the person being taught) likely won't make the same connections without the underlying energetic signatures that Alex was exposed to initially.

We tend to dream one way when asleep and another way when awake. :)