Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Paganism

Old 31-10-2017, 11:26 PM
Newbie ;)

A Goddess Worshipper Here

Hello to all! I'm a Goddess Worshipper and new to this forum, so I'm curious if there are any others around these parts?
Old 01-11-2017, 06:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Middleagedseeker
Hello to all! I'm a Goddess Worshipper and new to this forum, so I'm curious if there are any others around these parts?

Hello and welcome to the forums.

I guess I'll jump right in and begin with that I don't worship any Goddess or God. However, I do give Them honour and respect for I'm grateful for their help.

Lately, I've been feeling that The Morrigan (a Celtic Goddess) has been calling me. Upon reflection, She's been calling to me since I was a child. Due to life, I had to put it aside but now that I'm an adult I'm in a much better position to begin connecting with Her but will take some work on my part. I have no experience with any Goddess so it will be an adventure.

Blessings to you on your path.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 01-11-2017, 07:09 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you for responding! I have read a bit about The Morrigan and hope you enjoy your adventures. I was called by Mother Mary first, and then Artemis. For the past few months I have been developing a relationship with the Orishas Oshun and Yemaya.
Old 02-11-2017, 10:10 PM
Newbie ;)

Weirdly enough, despite almost entirely being and raised monotheistic in the Baha'i Faith, I connected with the Goddess Isis earlier this year. Her tarot deck called to me in such a forthright manner it was truly incredible. I had also long feared Egyptian lore and religion, assuming it was of darker arts. And yet, this goddess was such a familiar, and motherly entity that she truly reminded me of every single good aspect of my own mother. It's amazing how despite one's beliefs an experience like that can change one's flow of consciousness entirely. <3
Old 21-11-2017, 10:51 PM
Seeker

The goddess and her blessings.

In my opinion, I had a rather difficult childhood and as I grew up, I had no idea how I'd ever find a satisfactiory position in the adult world. As it turned out, I believe that I have received some considerable and exceptional good luck [blessings]which I am profoundly grateful for and quite a bit of this could be considered under the realm of the goddess. The problem is that once we have received some good luck, we desire and fervently hope for some more good luck or blessings like even an addiction. If we receive some good luck once, we so much want it again. The quesion is what to do about it? The answer can only be to give something. If we give something, well we can at least think that in our simple and faliable way, we could deserve something in return. We can get nothing from nothing. In the meanwhile, we just have to continue on with our life as best we see fit. Life even just lived is a wonderful gift and we need to appreciate it as such. Well my life is planting and growing trees and selling a bit of environmentally correct wood and oh yes, how I look forward to those somehow random blessings! Can I ask the question, how to be noticed by the goddess, what to give and oh how so dangerous, can I expect anything? Of course I know the rule is to expect nothing but I'm a human and suffer from human frailty.
Old 21-11-2017, 10:58 PM
Master
on hear i relzie i am wh i am
i mit be a wedo on others opins
but i dtn go arnd hrtin pepepl i dnt

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 11-07-2018, 07:22 AM
Deactivated Account

Hello I know this post is old but I am recently a goddess worshipper, seeing Source as the Great Goddess but also connecting with my personal goddess Diana as well as other goddesses from time to time.
Old 11-07-2018, 07:32 PM
Master

I was a priestess for Isis in two different lifetimes. In this incarnation I have no calling for goddess worship, but I sure did back then.
Old 12-07-2018, 02:26 AM
Lepus

Hello

I dedicated an altar to Hecate as my Goddess. She had given me clear signs that She was willing to be a part of my life. I recall walking with my sister at a forest preserve park in a trail until we ended up on a crossroad. I remember thinking to myself, Hecate lead the way, while my sister was looking at the map. I, then, spotted someone running with his dog heading to the direction where we were suppose to go. My sister called out which direction to go so we ended up following him. Immediately I see the dog stopping looking at the crossroads while the owner kept jogging. The dog kept starring at the crossroads while my sister and I kept walking towards the man and his dog. The owner kept calling his dog while he continued running. The dog kept looking back even at a far distance from us. I knew Hecate was there at the crossroads. Another instance was when I headed out to pick up my mother at a train station I recall spotting two dogs behind a glass door at a daycare center as if they were guardian the entrance. I've also seen torches on trucks and skeleton keys in random places. All these circumstances were signs of Hecate. She's associated with crossroads, skeleton keys, torches and dogs.

Saint Death or Santa Muerte has been showing up too during the time I've been noticing Hecate. There was a tree that resembled death; she was also spotted in the highway on a rear end car as a sticker when my sister and I were heading home from the park. I remember buying a hooded skeleton statue in red from a thrift store. I thought of her and my gut instinct told me to buy it. So I did. I have her set up in my closet bedroom. Now I'm starting to see signs of Ishtar or Inanna. Unfortunately I don't have a lot of room to place more altars. I've been seeing the number 17 lately.

Lepus

Last edited by Lepus : 12-07-2018 at 04:27 AM.