Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Closed Thread

Old 29-04-2006, 09:49 AM
sprite

wot did i experience

just wonderingsomething that happens to me quite alot....
Im lying in bed or sat watching the tv, when i start to fall into a deep sleep...
its peaceful , i can hear my breathing and i start to move, but i know its not my body thats moving, then i hear myself snore/grunt, (yes im a lady and yes i did just admit to snoring!!! ) when i hear myself snore im abruptly bought back to my sences, feeling wide awake... any suggestions if this is the start of astral traveling? or is it me with an active imagination?

Last edited by sprite : 29-04-2006 at 04:06 PM.
Old 29-04-2006, 08:42 PM
feohgoddess

my mother claims its the beggining of astral projection. just like when you doze off and you wake yourself up by speaking in your sleep.
Old 29-04-2006, 09:31 PM
sprite

Color

thanks feohgoddess.. and many thanks to your mum xxxx lets just hope i start talking in my sleep instead of that snoring!
Old 30-04-2006, 02:09 AM
homecoming

Hi Sprite,
I would agree with feohgoddess mum, your sub conscious mind is waking up before your conscious mind has gone to sleep. Next time try to look at your hand or pat your head.
Home
Old 30-04-2006, 06:50 AM
feohgoddess

lol i can honestly say that i have woken myself up by snoring as well so dont feel too left out
Old 30-04-2006, 11:35 AM
sprite

Thanks homecoming, ill defo try your suggestion and let you know what happened.

feohgoddess snores!!!! oh my
sok hun your secret is safe with me, no one else knows lol
Old 01-05-2006, 06:58 AM
feohgoddess

lol shh dont tell anyone!!!!

you know my mother and i were talking about astral catalepsy and projection today, and she was in paralysis and something was tickeling her so hard it was ****ing her off. she says she remebers saying "STOP IT" and she woke herself up. she said whatever was tickeling her was doing so really hard on her sides and it annoyed her.
Old 01-05-2006, 09:57 AM
Raona

Spirite i agree with feohgodess's mother. From many books and texts i have read. I would agree that this is the beginning of astral projection
Old 01-05-2006, 12:24 PM
sprite

something else to ponder along the same lines once when this happened i didnt recall anyone else along side me but felt intimedated and also felt a sharp scratch on my upper arm.. when i woke i was amazed to find a 2inch scratch on my upper arm!! maybe i could have done this myself without realising i dont know.. weird huh?
Old 02-05-2006, 12:19 AM
feohgoddess

hmm you could have scratched yourself, but i cant be the one to say that you did.
Closed Thread