Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Closed Thread

Old 23-04-2006, 02:08 AM
feohgoddess

I have no idea what I saw during A.P

Hello all. I just wanted to share with you something that I saw during astral porjecting this morning. It REALLY frightened me, I was wondering if anyone saw anything simular to this:

Ok first of, I was in astral catelapsy for about a half an hour and it was REALLY intense. Then when I FINALLy came out of my body, I sat up, and was in a really lucid state, I saw an image that was about 8ft in tall, and he/she/it looked like it was made out of extremely condenced black smoke. It hadvery large hands and one of them was comming toward me. I ran back inside of my body, woke up and I was so frightened I immediatly started praying. I have no idea what it was, but I felt a negative presents. I'm going to keep looking online to see if i find anything. I just wanted to post here and see if anyone has seen anything or knows of anything simular to this.
Old 26-04-2006, 07:25 AM
feohgoddess

A Dark Entity?

So everything so far that i've researched online has pointed out to a dark entity of some sort. alot of other people have posted on various sites seeing the same image as I did.
Old 26-04-2006, 11:59 AM
Ascended Master

Hi Feohgoddess

There's a lot of dark about at the moment.

Caution and "light" are extremely important expressions of our work at this time.

Love and light

AM
Old 26-04-2006, 12:07 PM
TzOlKiN

Hi feohgodess, Ascended Master.

This all sounds very familiar,

You may want to have a look at this:

http://paranormal.about.com/library/.../aa022502a.htm

It may of interest

Regards,

TzOlKiN
Old 26-04-2006, 12:59 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by TzOlKiN
Hi feohgodess, Ascended Master.

This all sounds very familiar,

You may want to have a look at this:

http://paranormal.about.com/library/.../aa022502a.htm

It may of interest

Regards,

TzOlKiN

Excellent information T....

..."Or maybe it's a phenomenon that, for some reason, is manifesting with greater frequency and intensity now.

Those who are experiencing and studying the shadow people phenomenon say that these entities almost always used to be seen out of the corner of the eye and very briefly. But more and more, people are beginning to see them straight on and for longer periods of time. Some experiencers testify that they have even seen eyes, usually red, on these shadow beings...."

I have "shadow people" captured on film, about 25 different clips of their eyes and their entrance into my bedroom. And I've also got an internal shot of their energy. Red particles moving about in a "chaos" type formation?

It entered the back of the room via a small grey portole (with a red flash that eminated from within it), and it moved across to the bed, dull red flashing lights, and it was stood beside the bed while I held the camera out into it's midrif.
It made my hand hurt too.
These are aggressive negative energies, and they reside within the lower astrals.

Only positive energy can keep them at bay. Positive environments.

They work with negative energies, and the room I was sleeping in was 17th century, a very haunted and negative place. So there were many of "them" in my room at any one time, and they meant harm to my light being.

I won't say what they are, because I really don't know, but if you think you see one, call down the angels and your guides with love in your heart and no negative expression, and they will be dealt with.

You can trust me on that.

AM
Old 26-04-2006, 11:23 PM
feohgoddess

thank you for the replies! its interesting to find how people "are seeing these things from the corner of their eyes" thats been happeneing to me since i was a child. there was one time i was looking in a mirror, and behind me was a window. through the reflection of hte mirror we saw a shadow image that was quite small (like a small child) it actually blew at me and i felt it on the back of my neck. my grandmother claims the exact same thing has happened to her many times. (the house we were at was my grandmothers brothers house)

I also read somewhere that dark entities will show themselves around a white entity when something positve happens to them "as if expanding their light" well we just had a baby 2 weeks ago and obviously my love and happiness has expanded, so my husband and i were thinking that may be a reason i saw what i saw.
Old 30-04-2006, 03:07 AM
homecoming

Dark shadows seen out of the corner of our eyes are refered to as shadow people by the paranormal world.
Spiritualy they are earthbound souls.
Home
Closed Thread