Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 31-05-2011, 11:51 PM
flutterangel

Hi Sparrow,
In another thread you had commented about death not being predetermined. I am curious, if we set out our life plans before we reincarnate, do we not set certain ways or times for us to return home, when we are ready? I have read, whether accurate or not, that we determine ahead of time, what the person calls exit points, where we may choose to return or not return home if we are ready. What about the theory someone expressed that people may have chosen to pass on in the Joplin, MO tornado to teach us/bring to attention something such as global warming.
And then, being that we have reincarnated many times, and probably with many different personalities, I am confused as to who we really are on the otherside when we go home. Will I take any of this personality with me? Or be a completely different "soul" there?
Thanks as always for your thoughts!

flutterangel
Old 01-06-2011, 02:51 AM
Guide
Thanks Sparrow for your clear post. I fully agree with you about not to unnecessary open doors that it is far better to keep closed.

I am more focused on understanding what does self-awakening mean, in practical terms. I would really want to advance on it. The matter of awakening that which I already am... Well, I already know that I am an old spirit doing a human experience, and it is not the first one.

Till months ago, I lived exclusively as a human being, I mean, my consciousness only focused on "human" matters. Good deeds, but human ones. I could experience the best of a human life, unconditional love, harmony, development, abundance, a peaceful live full of purpose.

It was when my beloved passed, you know that I changed... We had always an "empirical" way to do good for ourselves and for others, but we never asked ourselves -or at least myself- why. And less... I never asked myself who was I.

After he passed, I began to see everything from a different perspective, and these talks, not always soft, helped me to. Now I feel that my consciousness is progressively expanding but how to measure it. How to acknowledge that I am truly on the right path? Could you help me discover it?

With high appreciation,

TISS
Old 01-06-2011, 01:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by flutterangel
Hi Sparrow,
In another thread you had commented about death not being predetermined. I am curious, if we set out our life plans before we reincarnate, do we not set certain ways or times for us to return home, when we are ready? I have read, whether accurate or not, that we determine ahead of time, what the person calls exit points, where we may choose to return or not return home if we are ready. What about the theory someone expressed that people may have chosen to pass on in the Joplin, MO tornado to teach us/bring to attention something such as global warming.
And then, being that we have reincarnated many times, and probably with many different personalities, I am confused as to who we really are on the otherside when we go home. Will I take any of this personality with me? Or be a completely different "soul" there?
Thanks as always for your thoughts!

flutterangel
Warmest richness of love and light Angel of delight! <3

Again you bless us with such wonderful questions to illuminate understanding for all.

I will dissect your questions and address them one at a time so that you may receive my understanding fully.

‘In another thread you had commented about death not being predetermined. I am curious, if we set out our life plans before we reincarnate, do we not set certain ways or times for us to return home, when we are ready?’

I have also stated on this forum that life is a celebration of free will and spontaneous creation in the moment of now. You do not set out with life plans in great detail, certainly not that of your death. The reason for this is because you do not, ahead of time, know the decisions you are going to make, the feelings you are going to experience and the sense of values and purpose you are going to create in your life. The ‘persona’ of the life you are about to create is not apparent to you yet since the persona which is now who you currently are was created by a great many events in your life, which in fact were not planned at all, but are the result of others deeds and actions, and influences of society and species as a whole. You do not know in advance the cause and effects of these others influences on you before you are born into physicality.

To denote that your soul is able to draw up some blueprint and arrange all these fine details for a life which has not even begun yet is somewhat premature. If your soul knew and could arrange everything in that manner which you describe there would actually be no point in coming to Earth, for it denotes you already have the power of foresight of all of your own experiences in advance. The aspect of these blueprints you describe have to do with things which the soul already knows by observation of current circumstance. These are such things as countries, cultures, races, ancestral families, things that are already in place which you can be drawn towards in terms of choice. But I tell you this, there is such a queue of souls wanting and waiting to be born on Earth that most simply attract themselves to an area which resonates to their needs at that time. Some souls do not get such a luxurious choice for if you hesitate the placement will be taken by some other soul who is just as eager to be born as you are.

You do not however, despite what some books may claim, choose in advance to be disfigured, to be blind, to be mentally or physically impaired, to have a premature birth, to die at the hands of some war which has not even occurred yet. Things that, as these books claim, are designed to pay back some ridiculous karma or to teach you some grand lesson. These things as listed have to do with the mechanics of human biology and chemical components within the cellular formation of the child and affects of others actions upon you as a child. This whole ideology about having to endure terrible hardships in order to learn lessons is a very primitive perception of your soul and spirit indeed. In the same light, you cannot therefore chose ‘in advance’ to be rich, to be remarkably attractive, to be famous, or to wield the biggest penis in five states. Such aspects of life are determined by, and are subject to human biology, the cause and effect of other people later in life, as well as planetary events.

Speaking of planetary events, such things as tornados and tsunamis are not known by your soul prior to having a physical life, so how would you choose this exit in advance?
You cannot choose something which has not yet happened. You can only choose something which has already manifested or is in the process of being made manifest; something which is within your interactivity capacity. You must be able to interact with it to choose it.

It is really the human intellectual and analytical mind which theorizes your soul would want to plan and arrange every little detail of its life, like the behaviour of the human instinctual ego. For the soul, death is but an instant, a blink of an eye, it really holds little significance. As you are born and live, the nature of your death, as your soul will understand, will be determined by the proceeding choices in life you make and the cause and effects of those choices. For example, if you choose to take up smoking, expect a high likelihood of a lung or heart related death, or that of cancer. It was not pre-determined you would become a smoker, you see. This is undeniably the result of human habitual behaviour.

‘What about the theory someone expressed that people may have chosen to pass on in the Joplin, MO tornado to teach us/bring to attention something such as global warming.’

My dear friend, do you honestly believe people are not already aware of global warming, and that it needs to call upon the great suffering and trauma of millions to make a point? Furthermore, do you believe such a traumatising event would actually teach everybody the same lesson, or make everybody ‘care’ about their planet more? Would you not suppose there is a far more efficient and subtle means to bring about awareness of such things without death and destruction? In fact there is, and it is happening as we speak. For there are beings in place around the world who are purposely within strategic positions and roles who are steering the future of humanity into progress and maturity. Some of great celestial connection, and some of extraterrestrial and inter-dimensional origin.

As I have spoken on such subjects before, the planetary events that populate the media are the result of certain cycles and structural changes the planet, and solar system is going through at this time. As the solar system expands and interacts with different energies each and every planet will be susceptible to change. This is why, if you have contacts in certain departments of NASA they will tell you that they are monitoring changes in and on all of the planets, including the sun itself.

Of course, human cause also has an effect on the planet as most are already aware. It is mostly negative attitude and energy output which does the most damage, rather than actual physical actions, but so too the inactions and indecisions of countries as a whole.

As someone who has studied humanity quite intricately from a distance I have observed that sacrificing ones life to make a desired point or teach a particular lesson fails in its objective far more than it succeeds. This often leaves souls in the spirit world with a sense of disappointment and resentment. It has been observed it is far more efficient to work patiently, persistently and pervasively at something to wield the best results in terms of raising planetary awareness.

Back to your question then, indeed just a theory it is that thousands, or millions of individuals choose to suffer in agony and trauma to teach others lessons. As I have explained, there are better, more efficient means to present the same message.

‘And then, being that we have reincarnated many times’

Reincarnation is a foregone conclusion, and inaccurate. For some, this is their very first life as a human, for many have come from other planets, and others have never had a physical life in all of their millions of years of spirit existence. Most are just curious about the condition and only come here once, or will choose to return perhaps in another thousand years when great change has occurred. Yes, some choose to return after a few hundred years, but those are a specific majority who are doing specific work for their soul group associated with Earth or the species and its progress. Earth has, if you like, sort of task forces and groups/councils of beings from many origins in the spirit world who oversee the development of planet Earth. These group members tend to be those who return to continue their work or agenda. Most others have agendas elsewhere within other soul groups having nothing to do with Earth or human beings. You would be wise to discard this notion that you keep returning to Earth in this repetitious way, for it is inaccurate.

‘I am confused as to who we really are on the otherside when we go home’

Initially you are exactly the same persona you were prior to your passing. This is because the cellular memory of your physical form and your conscious memory of your personality is transferred and projected into the spirit world. You will initially remain in this form and with this personality until you have accepted the fact that it can be changed like a suit of clothes by your thought processes. It is usually your guides who will illuminate you to this once more.

When you pass my friend, your soul is drawn into a sort of reception where a great many trained beings await you. They will assist in your transition for they are trained facilitators, and are often misinterpreted as religious Angels and Godly figures. Following this your energy state will gravitate back towards your original source. It is important you understand this. Your original source is the state and situation of your soul group which has its own unique and distinct vibration and characteristics. Those in the reception will know which soul group you have come from and will assist you ‘drift’ back to such a place. This is your true home in heaven, but it is an actual physical tangible place like planet Earth. It will have a ground and a sky and buildings of all kinds. Who you truly are, as a being, is found and remembered here. The moment you return here your memories of true Self will return. You will remember why you chose to have a physical life and will come to know each and every being who watched over you.
As you immerse yourself back into your soul group, more and more of your human persona, your human behaviour, will begin to fall away. Before you had your physical life you already had a personality, already had characteristic traits and gifts of spirit which made you unique. It is this personality which will return to you and who you will once again become. The being you have been for millions of years in the spirit world, before you ever considered a physical experience, is your core spirit identity. You will know of this being by the language of your heart in its most pure and loving state. What is the most loving thing you have ever done for someone in this life? This, my friend, is a reflection of who you actually, truly are in the spirit world, all of the time, not just some of the time. For if you can hold that memory in your heart and mind for just a second, you will be reconnecting with Self.

-Sparrow of the Asceleottyi

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 01-06-2011, 02:09 PM
flutterangel

Thank you very much Sparrow. There is quite a bit to take away from your response! I will be reading it a few more times...

flutterangel
Old 01-06-2011, 02:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiss
Thanks Sparrow for your clear post. I fully agree with you about not to unnecessary open doors that it is far better to keep closed.

I am more focused on understanding what does self-awakening mean, in practical terms. I would really want to advance on it. The matter of awakening that which I already am... Well, I already know that I am an old spirit doing a human experience, and it is not the first one.

Till months ago, I lived exclusively as a human being, I mean, my consciousness only focused on "human" matters. Good deeds, but human ones. I could experience the best of a human life, unconditional love, harmony, development, abundance, a peaceful live full of purpose.

It was when my beloved passed, you know that I changed... We had always an "empirical" way to do good for ourselves and for others, but we never asked ourselves -or at least myself- why. And less... I never asked myself who was I.

After he passed, I began to see everything from a different perspective, and these talks, not always soft, helped me to. Now I feel that my consciousness is progressively expanding but how to measure it. How to acknowledge that I am truly on the right path? Could you help me discover it?

With high appreciation,

TISS
Dear friend,

You will know when you are on the right path for ‘you’ when you experience genuine heartfelt joy. You do not need divine signs, angel feathers and other beings to tell you what is your right path, for it is not the role of any guide to dictate your own sense of values and the state of anyone else’s journey. There is no right and wrong journey, there is only ‘the journey of experience’. The question remains, what do you wish to experience?

You can measure your own sense of development by observing changes in your intentions and motivations on a day to day scale. What motivates you to feel as you do? What motivates you to speak? What motivates you to act? Do you feel differently? Do you speak differently? Do you act differently? Are your intentions different? If so, in what way? Are they in accordance with joy and harmony for yourself and all other beings? Do they have your wellbeing in mind, as well as the wellbeing of others? Is what you do in your life create growth for all involved, and does it invite in the energy of love and respect? What are you attracting into your life? Are you attracting it or are others around you actually the ones attracting it?

Self-awakening is the realization of your sovereign and most sacred values personified through intention and experience. Self is that which is intangible, illusive and invisible; it is that which is currently unknown to you, but which you seek to discover about yourself. This seeking comes in the form of intention, for it is your intentions which manifest the experience of this journey called life. If one does not enjoy their life then it is a sign to change their intentions and realize their inherent values.

For many millions of years to come you will still be seeking Self, for there will always be new doors to open that lead to many greater revelations of Self. It is a deliberate design that there will always be new aspects of Self to marvel and experience, for that is the name of the game, the joy of the One. The key to each new door lies within each intention you hold, each value you pursue, each purpose you create. It is not a straight line this destined path, for there are many crossroads, and they all lead to Self. The question is, which are your most sacred values that represent who you truly wish to be? Which doors do you wish to have opened to grander and greater things? What intentions will you align yourself to which embody these same very values in your life? For you are not defined by the clothes you wear, the job you do to earn a living or even the success of your social or professional status. You are defined by your most passionate intentions which give purpose to not only your life, but the lives of hundreds of others on this planet. This is who you are to the world, and who you will be remembered as. This is all you need do, to be true to Self, and to awaken Self within thee.

-The Delightful Sparrow

Old 01-06-2011, 03:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by flutterangel
Thank you very much Sparrow. There is quite a bit to take away from your response! I will be reading it a few more times...

flutterangel
The information will saturate within you when you step away from the computer.

My blessings.
-Sparrow

Old 03-06-2011, 01:00 PM
Cal

Quote:
This is your true home in heaven, but it is an actual physical tangible place like planet Earth. It will have a ground and a sky and buildings of all kinds.

Sparrow, I really appreciate your wisdom and insights. Thanks so much for all the time and energy you put into your posts.

If our true home in heaven is an actual physical tangible place like planet Earth then what is the benefit to the spirit or soul for coming to Earth or any other "phyisical" place? What can be acomplished here that could not be accomplished in the spirit world?

Thanks,
Cal
Old 03-06-2011, 01:04 PM
Deactivated Account

hi Cal,

aren't we here to experience things ?

I always heard that heaven is whatever you choose it to be, if you love gardens then heaven to you would be to be in the most beautiful of gardens. If you like beaches, then heaven to you would be a beach paradise ?

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 03-06-2011, 01:50 PM
Cal

Hi Dream Angel,

Nice to hear from you.

I'm not sure anymore. I've found my beliefs are constantly changing, so much lately that is hard to hold on to as such, becoming more of opinion or perception at the moment rather than belief. My last opinion didn't have heaven or spirit world as a physical tangible place. So now I'm wondering....

If you right about about heaven being whatever I choose it to be then I should find myself in a paradise surrounded with animals and guitars.

But then is that just my ego's perception, built in this current human life, or my true self and/or soul group's reality?

Much to comtemplate these days, eh?

Happy Friday,
Cal
Old 03-06-2011, 04:12 PM
Deactivated Account

hi Cal,

Nice to hear from you too !

I am not sure on the heaven or spirit world idea of being a tangible place. I suppose if it were so that heaven is what you want it to be, it would have to be tangible, in a way. The spirit world, I imagine to be different, more otherworldly... like a dream drifting thru your mind, if I had to describe it.

What a noisy paradise, animals and guitars, lol ! Just kidding, a nice combination. I am guessing you play guitar, do you sing, write songs ?

some days there is just way tooooo much to contemplate !

Enjoy the coming weekend !
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction