Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 27-05-2012, 09:45 PM
Geomagman

What does it really mean that spirits live in a higher vibrational plane?

I'm still trying to wrap my head around what it means when someone says that spirits live in a higher vibrational state than life here on earth. In many books I've read it talks about evolving spirits going to an even higher vibrational level, having a difficult time even communicating with lower spirits.

So, is this just a symbolic idea to describe that the more evolved you are, the higher your rate of good "vibrations" or are we talking about something fundamentally different in say the structure of existence?

For example, some scientists believe in "string theory" in which all the elements are at their lowest level energy patterns vibrating at different frequencies. Could it be that the worlds of the afterlife are at their most fundamental levels information patterns mixed with energy that vibrates faster than light? Or is the whole issue of vibration and evolution to a higher state something more in line with the level of information processing of the brain. Human brains can process information slowly but with a massive amount of parallel processing. Can spiritual brains be a much higher level of information processing?

Thanks in advance for your ideas.
Old 27-05-2012, 10:09 PM
Master

Abraham has spent a lot of time explaining vibration and the higher vibrational state. Their "in the vortex" cd (or digital download if you prefer) is about $15.00 (Esther Hicks channels Abraham - the website is abraham-hicks dot com) and it is a group of meditations designed to get one into ones higher vibrational frequency. They are awesome! Each time you reach up to reach your spirit guide or just even to meditate, you are going into a higher vibrational frequency. It feels wonderful, and feels like love energy is tingling through you. Definately worth a go. You can also go to orindaben dot com and there are free meditations in orin's meditation room that have the same vibrational energy - orin and daben call themselves beings of light and are channeled through Sanaya Roman and Duane Packer - all these entities feel like trememdous love. I highly recommend all of the above. My 2 cents.
Light.
Old 27-05-2012, 11:05 PM
Administrator
Hey Geomagman

When we meditate we go to a higher vibrational level to connect to our guides,there is no Heaven and Hell. there is the spirit world world which, has levels the ppl who did really bad things go to the lower levels,until they see the erroe of their ways,they will recieve healing and must show that they understand what they did was wrong,other go to different levels depending on their lifes lessons and what they have learned,
i have been here on many lifetimes before, but this is my final path i wont come back anymore.so i will go to a higher level than others that have got other lifetimes to do,when we connect to spirit and im speaking for myself we meditate where we meet the vibrational level, so we can speak to our guides etc,

Namaste
Old 28-05-2012, 03:21 AM
Master
The vibrational frequencies of the various dimensions don't have to do with processing information, but rather varying degrees of one's overall level of consciousness (contracted and dense or open and expansive) and the levels of felt experience (conflicted and negative or subtle and joyous).

All beings are multi-dimensional, which means we contain many different frequencies. What we give our attention to determines the frequency we are aligned with and express. As Abraham-Hicks says, the better you feel the higher your frequency, so choose well.

Even sirit beings who are just ghosts are already at a higher frequency than the density of matter and mental fixity, even if they carry and project negativity. It goes up from there.

Xan

Old 28-05-2012, 06:38 PM
Geomagman

Thanks Xan, Native Spirit, and Nameless for your suggestions or explanation.

Xan, if I understand what you are saying, then "vibration" is really an outdated or misapplied term to describe the consequences of an expanded level of consciousness and related mental abilities. It really has nothing to do with vibrating in the sense most people understand the word. You also used the term "higher frequency" to describe people in the spirit life. The evolution of spirit beings can of course be considered "higher" in both their growth of knowledge and understanding in a different medium of material that holds their consciousness, but I would guess that here "higher frequency" would mean a symbolic description of advanced mental abilities in both speed and information processing. Or, is it indeed a "higher frequency" in a literal sense that describes their abilities?

Native Spirit, are you saying that meditation fundamentally expands our level of consciousness now? Is that a temporary effect or a long term effect?
Old 28-05-2012, 08:41 PM
Enya

I think of 'vibration' as being in an increased frequency, equating to the many frequencies of light, sound, matter etc which we scientifically know exist but cannot detect with our ordinary senses. As the individual spirit/soul develops and expands its knowledge, it 'refines' its natural frequency, vibrating at a faster rate.

'Higher' really has little or no meaning, but many of our words are inadequate to describe the states of being that exist. 'Faster' is perhaps more accurate.
Old 28-05-2012, 08:59 PM
Master
Geomagman: Xan, if I understand what you are saying, then "vibration" is really an outdated or misapplied term to describe the consequences of an expanded level of consciousness and related mental abilities. It really has nothing to do with vibrating in the sense most people understand the word.

Geomagman... I don't consider the term 'vibration' outdated or inappropriate. Everything in form is actually energy, whether as thought or the atoms of cells of all matter or felt experiences. All energy is vibrational, in a wide range of waves and particles. The higher frequencies are more subtle energies that are perceived as consciousness expands beyond the ordinary level.

You also used the term "higher frequency" to describe people in the spirit life. The evolution of spirit beings can of course be considered "higher" in both their growth of knowledge and understanding in a different medium of material that holds their consciousness, but I would guess that here "higher frequency" would mean a symbolic description of advanced mental abilities in both speed and information processing. Or, is it indeed a "higher frequency" in a literal sense that describes their abilities?

Yes, but not just mental abilities. There are many ways of experiencing our existence besides information and thought, and the higher we go the more holistic and subtle our consciousness becomes.

Our most primal level being is the most subtle of all and is experienced as unboundaried silent presence. There are many dimensions between here and there but in deep meditation we may go directly into this, which gradually opens and expands our awareness and energetic frequencies in many subtle ways.

Xan