Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 07-07-2012, 08:09 PM
cowardlylion4

Saw another one a few days ago when i was in the backyard and i looked inside to see something(humanish black blob) walking around in the living room then disappearing when i got up to go check it. (No one else had been home except me)
Old 12-09-2017, 04:01 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey
Hi i saw these for the first time last night, exactly how you described it. This is why ive joined this forum in the hope to get some answers. Aftr the shadows had stopped dancing around it was as if smoke was coming from my skin, then i saw tiny dust kike speckles all floating from my arms, it was the strangest thing. I wasnt freaked out, but i am now because i searched on th net and found a forum in people talking about shadow people and how they are evil. 8 didmnt feel threatened in anyway. My sister is a medium so im used to starnge un explained episodes. Have you ever wxperianced the smoke like episode?

Thank you

Recently learning that the smoky things are energy cords between you & another. As i do energy work, i've begun to notice these smoky things too, after near someone that i know is sick, like they've been tapping into my energy to get better. First noticed this effect near a coworker that was a heavy smoker,

Some of the smoky things on ceiling may also be astral cords between you & someone in the building. I've seen them physically come off of other people, like tentacles reaching out to others. Some are the fae mentioned above, as i have had that too, after a while, i'd see elves, etc. You can tell the difference by the feelings you get, the emotions. If you soon find yourself mad at someone, then they are likely siphoning cords with that person.
Old 05-11-2017, 12:10 AM
Master
yep i do 2 on off dnt wory abot it

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 19-10-2018, 03:09 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadedragon
you can talk to them telepathically

This is what I do anytime I meet mysterious beings too :)
Old 19-10-2018, 03:12 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey
I wasnt freaked out, but i am now because i searched on th net and found a forum in people talking about shadow people and how they are evil. 8 didmnt feel threatened in anyway.

This is what happened when I met one a few years ago. I had a great experience, googled it, got freaked out, and then decided to trust my good experience in the end :)
Old 04-11-2018, 02:55 AM
Ascender
I can see these in the light too.
Old 06-11-2018, 01:42 AM
Seeker

ghost?

my security camera on my front door picked up something strange the night before last. in the wee hours. on my front walk leading to the front door was a shadow. a kind of blob. it didn't move at all. and there was no source for it. my walk is usually pure white. here are the pix from the camera.
Old 06-11-2018, 01:48 AM
Seeker

my walk usually:
Old 06-11-2018, 01:51 AM
Seeker

when i went out to investigate it i noticed that my little solar light was off out by the road. i took a step towards it and it flashed on and off as if somebody trying to get my attention. then it stayed on.

i watched the shadow on my computer screen and noticed my cat walked by it but not thru it. my cat didn't seem to notice it at all. or maybe was used to it?

then the next night the shadow did not return. but my cat was sitting on the spot the shadow had been as if waiting for a friend.
Old 18-12-2018, 06:28 PM
Newbie ;)

Living shadows

Im doing that as well. Just play more pump

Also living legends is most likely not going to happen, we are doing supergame again. Huck, you want to make the trip down?