Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 05-03-2012, 08:22 AM
OfflineAFK

The Fourth Kind -- Movie

For the people who have seen this, what are your thoughts? Are those recordings real? Is she credible?

It gave me quite a good scare that's for sure
Old 05-03-2012, 11:10 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by OfflineAFK
For the people who have seen this, what are your thoughts? Are those recordings real? Is she credible?

It gave me quite a good scare that's for sure
Wasn't that a good movie? It wasn't real though, they just made it look like it was to make it scarier.
Old 05-03-2012, 01:08 PM
pgrundy

The recordings are not real

...and the story behind the movie is not real either, but I enjoyed the movie too. It was a good scare.
Old 05-03-2012, 02:42 PM
Experiencer
A lot of people did go missing there.. more then 20. They explained it by assuming that they got lost drunk and froze to death...

I am not sure.. maybe you should do some research. Either way the truth always gets distorted.
Old 05-03-2012, 05:26 PM
OfflineAFK

Thank god it wasn't real cuz offfff course i randomly woke up at 3:33 last night lol
Old 05-03-2012, 09:31 PM
Guide
Quote:
Thank god it wasn't real cuz offfff course i randomly woke up at 3:33 last night
lol

LOL!

Yeah, it was made up though. Abigail Tyler is apparently the name of a real psychologist but she has nothing to do with alien abductions IIRC.
Old 05-03-2012, 09:59 PM
Master
Saw it...loved it...can't remember why though..getting old...lol

I remember it scared the **** out of me....lol
Old 07-03-2012, 04:24 AM
PitBull

Well the movie is based on a true story isnt it? Uhm... Anyhow if it is or isnt, id never think that alliend did that. Those are deamons! Why would an allien speak a language that jesus spoke? saying things wont offend an alien,cause they dont exist..... But the actual footage they show,raising out of the bed,do a little scare tactics,snaps the persons neck and instantly kill em,that makes me think its all spooly spooks. Then again, i also believe theyre limmited to us. I know thats gona cause a debate but ist just what i believe....
Old 10-03-2012, 08:25 AM
Natalllie

I thought the movie was based of a true Events?? but i do know one thing i can't look at owls the same way hahahaha
Old 10-03-2012, 06:07 PM
midnightstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalllie
I thought the movie was based of a true Events??

I thought it was as well ................. is it or isn't it? I found it terrifying and couldn't even respond when Dylan (cat) came to check I was still alive