Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Closed Thread

Old 28-03-2006, 07:01 AM
Christian Hindu

continued from previous post,

Well, I did manage to slam my foot good. I got the car back up and was able to walk around . They said good,but not good enough. I tried it again. BAM!! Then the damned jack slipped off from under the chassis and I was trapped under the damned car. Hell, if that wasn't more painful. It felt like a train was on top of my foot, pressing down on it like it was gonna crush everything up. I tried whatever I could to move the car but nothing. Then I don't know how,but I finally managed to slip the jack from under it and was able to lift up the damned car back up. Whew! Boy, did that feel good. I got up and was still able to walk around. They had told me that the jolt was gonna almost knock my lights out and that I wouldn't much be able to walk around more than a few steps. Well, as bad as it was, it was good enough.
Damn!(I cursed to myself). They said," Don't worry, there'll be other days. We just needed to know that you're willing to carry it out. You'll get out eventually."

I went back to the scene almost daily. And as much as I wanted to, I couldn't bring myself to press the button again. Something in me knew just how awful it really was. It wasn't the piece of cake I"d though it would be. The whole year (1983) went by. It was a long year. Mainly because I wasn't allowed to do things that I used to do before,like going out with friends and chasing women or drinking and partying. And to top it off, there was more fasting for good measure. Not crash fasting,but fasting,nonetheless. My friends though I was crazy. Some believed that I was dealing with spirits,but that I was too crazy to obey all their orders. They had no idea that the ugly test was still pending.

In the spring of 1984 I bought a new hydraulic jack. The other one I had had to borrow and it wasn't always available. This time I made sure I would have my own, day and night. Cause there were some nights when I would get the urge and go outside and get it over with. The days were getting more boring and I knew why. I needed my 'new' life. When I did go and try the new jack. (without putting my foot under),lo and behold! It was ugly. It crashed down with such force and speed that I knew I was in trouble. But then again, I knew that it'd be better that way. That way there'd be no doubt about cracking something. I tried to psych myself up as much as I could,but to no avail. Then the guides said," We know that you wanna and are willing to do it. You just have a mental block." Well, I knew that. I wanted to do it,but a part of me didn't wanna press the button. Then they said," We're gonna do you a big favor. That friend of yours, the one that you have been like a teacher to,regarding the spiritual matters, telling him to help you. That way there'll be no doubts about you being able to do it." Hell yeah, I said. That's what I need.( This was early to mid 1984) I told my friend about it,without being specific about what the test was about. He said yeah. The year went by and the spring of 1985 arrived.( For them, spring was merely a new day). The day finally arrived for me to tell my friend exactly what he was gonna help me with.

continued on next page
Old 28-03-2006, 08:24 AM
Christian Hindu

When he found out what it was all about, he wasn't too happy with it. For one, he thought it was overkill, and secondly, he didn't wanna be the executioner. He even suggested I walk barefoot on fire. I told him he was crazy. I told him how I had already tried it but hadn't been successful(with the breaking of the toe). He then suggested I at least call my younger brother to help us out, at least to give him the sign or to count down to hammer time. My poor brother was more shaken than my friend. He though I was crazy. He said that I was wasting away from so much fasting and that the jolt would be like the final straw. It made him sick. He was in tears. He didn't want me to carry it out. I told him we could do it the next day. The next day he was still adamant. I asked him what he preferred, a brother with a broken foot or another dead brother. Poor soul. It only made him more heartbroken. He finally relented,after much prodding,but he said that the next day. I told him fine. The bad thing for me was that the countdown had already started . I was already on my second day of fasting and there would be nothing to eat until I crossed over. Absolutely nothing. That night the spirits warned me good. I knew they meant business. These guides although they have a personal nature, they are also like a force,an impersonal force. This is one thing that I haven't yet pointed out. Little old swami is still like he was, kind and merciful, but he has been given a certain authority like when one works for the law. They show no mercy, they are not allowed to. And my good ol brother his helper is actually more authoritative. He's an archangel that came to earth for my benefit. They have told me how I agreed to these challenges even before I came into this life. Supposedly there was an agreement between the three of us and the higher forces. Anyway, the next day I could barely sit up. I was already getting weak. I called my friend up and his mother told me that he was not around. My brother wasn't home either but he soon arrived. He said he was ready. The spirits then allowed me to call another friend. I'm glad I found him. He was an old buddy from my high school days. When he got home and I told him my request he said I was crazy but he'd do whatever I asked him to. But not before he suggested I get a steel toe boot. I told him that was out of question.

Well, there we were. My brother ready to initiate the final countdown and my friend ready to deliver the hammerdown. Wham! I only saw it out of the corner of my eye. But it did knock my lights out. I asked my brother to get me some salt quick. I was almost passing out. Like when you faint,when everything seems to dim into a blinding light. The salt did bring me back to reality before I succumbed. I took a few steps and that was it. It felt like I had cut my foot off. So of to the hospital we went. The pain was really ugly all the while. The big toe was getting black under the nail. We waited like the whole day before the radiology technician came back withe the results. He had the x-rays and I anxiously asked him if I had broken anything. He looked at me puzzled and answered," Well, you have a fractured big toe." To say that I was relieved would be an understatement. He recommended some painkillers and a visit to a bone doctor. The doctor said I didn't need a cast or anything like that,but not before he pierced the nail with a needle just like that without warning. That wasn't too pretty either. We then went to get some munchies. I was happy. For a while at least. I felt good,but yet something was bothering me and I couldn't pinpoint it. That night I couldn't sleep because of the throbbing pain. The next day when the guides arrived they said that they had good news and bad. Bad? I couldn't believe it. These guides can be pretty tricky sometimes. They said that my so-called apprentice, the friend that didn't show up was supposed to be the one to witness directly from the master( as if I were a master). They made it seem like it was that important. I told them that they were crazy. I told them what was more important to me and that was to carry out my end of the deal,with the help of whoever was around. No go. I looked at my left foot and they said no. You're going to slam the broken foot again. I couldn't believe it. I told them they were f------ crazy. They said," well, if you wanna stay in limbo, that's up to you." Damn, I knew something didn't feel right. When my friend finally showed up and I told him the consequences he just broke down. He said that he had chickened out out of fear of causing irreparable damage. He was afraid I might cut off part of my foot or something. And when I told him that he had to,or that we had to do it all over again, he couldn't believe it either. He just started crying and apologizing and stuff. But then he agreed to do whatever he had to do. My young brother though I was crazy,but he agreed to do it again. I took a few days off. I didn't do any fasting. After four days we were back on the drawing board. I thought that since I had done it once, I could do it again. I was right. What I didn't expect was the difference in gut-wrenching pain. It was bloody murder. The swollen toe just exploded. The blood just gushed out through the flimsy soft suede of the running shoe. I wasn't wearing a sock under the shoe so it just spurted out. But the pain. It was so f----- unbearable, this time I just laid on my back on the dirt ground. I had my friend like for half an hour clawing his nails on my muscle above the ankle to stop the pain from climbing up on the leg. It seemed like the pain was rushing like hell up the lenght of my extremities. The first slam had been like a touch of a feather compared to this one. It was ugly. We went to the hospital again. There wasn't much damage to the bones. There seemed to be a fracture on the second toe but other than that there wasn't much structural damage to the bones. The pain was ugly while we were there but then as we were leaving I suddenly felt nothing and I just started walking without the crutches. My brother and my friend were just as surprised as I was. I was walking around like nothing had happened. It was weird. I didn't like it. We stopped by the bakery( I ate a lot of sweet bread back in those times) and headed home. There were friends there hanging around. Everyone stayed and chatted. I went inside. No sooner had I 'tuned' in that the guides already had the results. They said that the test was successful but... I said nah. They only said," well, two out of three ain't bad,but it ain't getting you nowhere." I told them I didn't care. I was getting no piece of it no more. No f----- way! They said," think about it for a few days,and then we'll talk." With that they were gone.

I'll continue later.

Thank you Das, this ain't no bull.

C.H.
Old 28-03-2006, 10:08 AM
Christian Hindu

Yes, those were tough years. I went back for the third time but I wasn't able to will it through. They said," that's O.K. You can try another time. At least a couple of months from now." They said that although I hadn't yet ascended to the level that they wanted,at least I had achieved something,meaning that I had bought some time. They said I could go ahead and have a beer or something, take a break. I did, but those two,three months went by quick. Before I knew it, they were back to remind me of the pending duty. They also said that it wouldn't be the last so not to be too overly excited. I said what? They said yeah, "there's still more nails for you" I said what ? I was under that threat for the remainder of the year and until early the next year. which was 86. That spring I told swami that I didn't want another physical life that much. I said it was too high a price to pay. Besides, I didn't feel that I had the mental capacity to do it all over again. Not even once , what to say of more than once. I told them flat out it was out of the question. Swami said," well, I can always take you with me, if that's what you want." I told him yeah. That's when the I heard the flapping of the wings. The archangel said that he wouldn't allow that,under any circumstance. Swami still remained committed. For the next few days and maybe the first time they were themselves not in agreement with each other.
Then
One day,someone that I had occassionally had had the pleasure of seeing came around.

JESUS. Good ol' Jesus. I haven't been able to mention Him thus far but He was close by those four years I was under the jurisdiction of the two primary teachers. And although I was able to communicate with Him from time to time He never interfered with the work of these two teachers. He kept his distance. That is, until this time which was early 86. He said that my brother ,the archangel, would be taking over as primary teacher. He said that I would be taking a more Christian approach to life. He said that it was not my time to go to the world where swami lives. My brother which by that time been the Christian influence would then take over. And He, Jesus, would be closer by.

I didn't last under the tutelage of my 'kind' brother even two months. He had been more than willing to show me his higher nature those two months that I couldn't take it no more. And although he wanted me back in this world he was making it even more difficult for me to return. He said that if I didn't take the nails it would get worse. It was a very distressing situation,to say the least.

But then one day, Jesus came back and announced that He would be taking over as primary teacher. My mental conflicts with my 'brother' had been so tense that Jesus even brought swami back as localized teacher. By that I mean that Swami would be my primary companion but Jesus would be primary teacher,since He could not always be around or need to be around. My 'brother' didn't give up that easy either. He fought for a while,believe it or not.

Jesus, to top it off, further announced that all the tests (nails) that were pending would be canceled. No more pain. I couldn't believe it. He said yeah,but, we're not letting you go just yet. You're getting your other life but first I want you to learn a few things from Me.

I felt somewhat a little more alive after that,even though I hadn't been 'released' completely. I spent about ten years under His tutelage. Most of the things He talked about were mainly things that pertained to me personally. It's not like He was sending me out into the world to preach His message. He did talk about some of the things of the world but maybe only to pacify my curiosity. And yes, we still talk very often.

Jehovah(Yahweh) who Jesus had introduced to me personally as His Father and my God sometime in 1994 and with whom I had communicated occassionally afterward took over for good in 1996. When He did, I thought I would finally come home. He was the God of my youth and of my present after all, wasn't He?

Well, it didn't happen that way. There was still more to come...

break time,

C.H.
Closed Thread