Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 05-05-2020, 02:30 AM
Experiencer

Funny Story

My friend passed away a few weeks ago and he is to be cremated tomorrow, and the family plans on bringing him back to Guam to be buried there. He bugged me today and conveyed that he doesn't want to be buried in Guam, but he wants to be scattered here on a hike that's super scary!! I told him, well other people will have to do that hike because I'm not doing it. He really was insistent, so I reached out this his aunt (try explaining to someone you don't know at all, that their nephew came to you in spirit to tell you his last wishes).

Well when she said no, and that the family planned this long ago, my friend understood. And now, he's laughing so hard. Part of me wonders if he did that on purpose to see his aunt's response and to put me in the awkward position to explain these things to her. Oh friend, still a brat even now, lol.
Old 06-05-2020, 03:24 PM
Elfin

Hi ...your friend had/ still has a lovely sense of humour. I don't think he did it to make you feel awkward , but rather to confirm that life goes on and he hadn't left you. Sounds like you had an amazing connection and shared a close bond. Lovely story.