Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 05-05-2020, 05:30 PM
asearcher

thumbs up, thank you again, I have not thought of this before, true when i too do chores and focus on it it gives me a rest from everything happening around me and inside me.

I have been told that some consider me sensitive (too sensitive ). I have fought and am still fighting trying to somehow but how I sometime wonder built up more of a shield that I have understood that many people simply just have within themselves (therefor they're wondering what's up with me ha ha). When I would for example have my past life memories with the ex his strong energy easily took over hers (my past life person) and I had to really struggle to try to keep up the same level in what was a conflict but couldn't do it, I could feel it. This life I have had the same problem. Usually I am more drained than the other, and I want to cut short the fight sooner than the other, like I feel I can't take anymore of it.

Because you give such good ideas about energy and thinking in these terms I wonder if you have found any answer, trick to still see another person, feel them, but to not let their energy take over like that? Sorry to ask such a question, but I thought I could please take the opportunity to ask ?
Old 05-05-2020, 08:21 PM
Suspended
Master
Others here might have other suggestions, but I would say be your own person, be strong, don't even think about past life issues at the moment be 'you' and as you raise your energy vibrations for better connection to your personal 'spiritual support' family, then have faith that they are there to protect you - there is something in place called 'free will' which unfortunately means things get difficult we go off track, but wow have you come through it...

So feel the strength as they support you as you better connection - be you and get stronger, and then if things go wrong - look up and say 'what happened there then' - feel their support and it will make you feel better. work on those energy vibrations now and if any family members give you any stress, say stop!! so talk to your HS and Guides about issues and your Angel will be watching over you as well - get stronger. you have protection info in other post I gave you if things get difficult. Lets make things better, starting now........
Old 06-05-2020, 05:09 AM
asearcher

again thank so very much :)

sometime i wish I was not as open as I am but then sometime I am really glad I am. Just few days ago as I felt, remembered a very old dear but past life (sorry here I go again with the past life...) friend, he was like a brother, and I thought but he's alive (because I had checked that out before when checking on the past life ex, and this brother-friend was one of the carriers of the my past life self's coffin, my death had come as a shock not only to myself, investigation and all being made, bruises on the body etc which really upset the child as this was observed, discovered in the coroner report). Anyways I felt him. And I just felt no, he is dead. He has just died. I didn't see him. Now when I checked it was true, he had died just about that period, very old age. So yes I do believe like you write that we are in this together and I will work forward what you have written. For the little time I felt him I felt very blessed.

It is not only in my home I have experienced paranormal stuff it has happened elsewhere too in my life, first much dramatic noises, huge paintings falling down at the same time opposite walls that really shouldn't (no earthquake), strong heavy steps charging into my direction (I was not alone when that happened and the people I was white lost color in their faces, as did I). And the steps stopped right in front of me, perhaps it wanted me to see it, but then realize I can't. People were ready to jump out the window because of all the dramatic sounds it was making but I just felt frozen to the bone. I will work towards the positive energy and the light. Thank you so much.
Old 06-05-2020, 11:13 AM
Suspended
Master
You're very welcome - keep working on the energy improvements, and while you do that see if anyone else on here has anything good to say to help...
Old 06-05-2020, 03:15 PM
Suspended
Master
I just re read your post, if its happening in other buildings as well then raise your personal energy vibrations, loose the fear because there is nothing to fear but word fear... So be positive, avoid any negative energy conversations - just focus on 'you' and 'keep busy' to keep your mind strong.... get the family to help out while you do this, tell them to smile and be positive, get that total energy in the household sky high for a better secure environment.
Old 15-05-2020, 08:28 AM
Pathfinder

A spirit hides in people telling in imaginarium what to do wrong to people.
Old 15-05-2020, 11:32 AM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
I just re read your post, if its happening in other buildings as well then raise your personal energy vibrations, loose the fear because there is nothing to fear but word fear... So be positive, avoid any negative energy conversations - just focus on 'you' and 'keep busy' to keep your mind strong.... get the family to help out while you do this, tell them to smile and be positive, get that total energy in the household sky high for a better secure environment.
Thank you very much for writing this One Light. I will follow your great advice, thank you :)

Last edited by asearcher : 15-05-2020 at 01:17 PM.
Old 15-05-2020, 07:53 PM
asearcher

I'm sorry I'm going to sound negative right now...it is more of a guestion I guess...Long t ime ago 2 people that were close to me at different points in their lives were not at the time for different reasons mentally and physically strong and they both described an entity (the last one was convinced it was a real person though who would steal stuff)...and now looking back I realize that I only focused on trying to help in ways I could, but only thinking it was mind ghost...and when they got better they were no more talk of this entity or person...the last one of them would get bruises but I thought that was from when this person had been careless...this person would insist on sitting up and sleeping opposite the television and having almost all lights in the place on during the nights unless I convinced this person to please sleep in its own bed as I would sleep over, next to this person, then slept through like a baby (I slept in another room one other night and then thought I heard some sounds and thought the person was up and about but when I checked the person was sound asleep). Now I'm thinking what if there is a chance it wasn't mind ghosts and if it was the one and the same they were describing could it have seen me and jumped over to me then? they both described this male entity that they did not think was of a good nature. I just wonder if it is possible for the thing to lash on to me because I have been connected to those two...so then maybe it is not the home I live in that has a history that could cause this...? Perhaps it does not matter at this point, as long as it keeps away from us and don't bother anyone else either.
Old 16-05-2020, 06:49 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Perhaps it does not matter at this point, as long as it keeps away from us and don't bother anyone else either.
Thumbs up will every time uplift my mental status
Old 17-05-2020, 11:39 AM
asearcher

hi, I have experience in my sleep now a couple of times on different nights that someone or something is interrupting my sleep by simply calling out my name, it is so real that I think it is real at first and not a sudden part of interruption in my dream, but it is different too so I can't really locate who's this voice would belong to. I think it is a voice from my mind. I have never heard voices before, just wanna clear that up. I don't hear any voice in my head during the days. it is like someone wants to wake me up or something. Is this like normal?

the weird experience i had before was when remembering being a ghost is that a voice was calling out for me but I was in a mist and did not know what, who they were, I think, if i had had a real heart at that point it would have beaten like crazy, that remembering really took some energy from me.

Anyone else with paranormal stuff happening that have been awoken by a voice calling out your name? Should I be frighten of this? Ignore it? Does it mean something special that I ...well, obviously...don't get? Say something back? could it be a real spirit or is it a poltergeist thing calling out my name? I understand if no one can answer any of this...sorry for my rambling...

Anyways, thanks for reading :)

PS all I have heard about this is that my grandma heard her ma or grandma (I can't remember, one of them anyways, dead) as a voice in her head, suddenly, during the day when she was out, it simply said "Baby!", she suddenly knew her baby was in danger, rushed to the house and got the baby out just in time before their tiny little home was burn down. Scary stuff. (but when this has now happened to me there is nothing alarming going on so I don't then understand why...) She was from what I have understood a submissive wife and her father was known to be really psychic but there has been forces within our family that is either really pushing this down, (her husband one of them) not believing it or if they did perhaps were too ashamed to admit they did/do so this is the first and last thing I have ever heard of anything paranormal happening to her.

Last edited by asearcher : 17-05-2020 at 01:25 PM.