Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 13-04-2020, 11:05 AM
Seeker

My Thoughts on Reincarnation

This may not be new and there's a strong possibility that it has been covered before but over the 20 years or so I have actively been involved in spiritualism, I have observed the following.
Apart from the occasional exception most contact from spirit is usually from souls that have passed within the last 100 years or so. I have often wondered why we don't get messages from people way back in time or even pre-history.
My conclusion is that there maybe only a number of souls that inhabit the earth, each regenerating through birth, death and the afterlife. I have a strong attraction to some people with a feeling of familiarity and warmth even if I have never met them in this life.
Could it be that these people are someone I new from a past life.
During meditation I have had a few strange things happen, in one a man came to me who apologised for previously killing me in a war situation. Even though in my mind we conversed in English I believe he was a German soldier from the second world war.
Thoughts from others would be appreciated.
Old 13-04-2020, 12:05 PM
Elfin

Hi there and yes anything is possible. Strong feelings, knowing , intuition all guide us. I firmly believe that when we think / feel things, we Do actually know. But what I do know is this...everything will become apparent in time. Always go with what you " feel".. with what you "know".... Because there lies the answer....
Old 13-04-2020, 01:51 PM
Seeker

Thanks for your reply, you are correct of course about following our own feelings.
Old 13-04-2020, 06:08 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by esoxuk
Apart from the occasional exception most contact from spirit is usually from souls that have passed within the last 100 years or so. I have often wondered why we don't get messages from people way back in time or even pre-history.

Some thoughts.

A lot of contact with spirits seems to consist of personal messages. People usually go to see a medium to make contact with a deceased family member. There is no personal connection to someone who died maybe 500 years ago, so why would such a spirit come through?

If we accept the idea of reincarnation then those souls from long ago may well be back in physical form, so the medium is unlikely to contact that soul. And a soul who was incarnate say back in ancient Rome has probably had other incarnations since, so they are more likely to come through as the most recent incarnation rather than as a Roman soldier.

If we accept the idea that the soul's journey continues onwards and upwards after physical death (prior to taking on a new body), then it is only those souls up to a certain level who will make contact through a medium. After a certain point the soul in the after-life has left behind the physical connections of their last incarnation. They know that they have to move on, and they also know that they will be reunited with loved ones still incarnate at some future stage. In the meantime there is no need to remain in contact.

Peace
Old 13-04-2020, 06:25 PM
Seeker

iamthat, thanks for your reply and I can see your point, thanks
Old 13-04-2020, 07:57 PM
Oh - are you familiar with the James E. Padgett messages? They are
very interesting! All online.
Short intro for others that may not know of him (circa 1914, Eastcoast USA) -
While wanting to contact his wife - he contacted many others!

John, Constantine, Jesus, Samuel, Luke, old professors, relatives - oh my gosh!
See, if they ring true for you.
Very fun.

This has an easy access to his messages on the left side:

http://www.truthforallpeople.com/mes...-first-parents

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 13-04-2020, 08:04 PM
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
...they also know that they will be reunited with loved ones still incarnate at some future stage.
In the meantime there is no need to remain in contact.
That is exactly what I glean from from my 'higher' relatives that I have no contact with
they 'moved upward and onward' - the 'earthly ones, haha -the drinkers and the goofballs - are still
around and watch my emotional well-being to help me out sometimes.

Both are in perfect places...me, too!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 13-04-2020, 09:37 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by esoxuk
This may not be new and there's a strong possibility that it has been covered before but over the 20 years or so I have actively been involved in spiritualism, I have observed the following.
My conclusion is that there maybe only a number of souls that inhabit the earth, each regenerating through birth, death and the afterlife. I have a strong attraction to some people with a feeling of familiarity and warmth even if I have never met them in this life.
Could it be that these people are someone I new from a past life.
During meditation I have had a few strange things happen, in one a man came to me who apologised for previously killing me in a war situation. Even though in my mind we conversed in English I believe he was a German soldier from the second world war.
Thoughts from others would be appreciated.
What we experience awake, in trance, in our dreams, is heavily distorted by our beliefs and expectations. Especially when we are looking to acquire knowledge we have to make sure we leave those aside, and adopt an unbiased attitude. Also, we have to not post-process that knowledge later through our reasoning.

I believe that your concept of reincarnation is too much tilted toward the way our physical world seems to work, giving it too much importance too.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 24-04-2020, 03:44 PM
Knower
Quote:
"I believe that ... concept of reincarnation is too much tilted toward the way our physical world seems to work, giving it too much importance too."
My sentiments exactly, Invalan...

My whole life's pursuit has been in attempting to piece together basic "non physical life rationalizations" about the continuation of our immortal/infinite souls. I've come up with some interesting conclusions.

By having a close friendship with two psychic/spiritual counselors over the course of my whole life - at least up to 1989 and 1999 anyway, when they passed from physicalness, I was privileged to get quite a bit of "spiritual" knowledge - (as distinctly opposed to physical world knowledge that many other humans enjoy having access to).

Literally, Bobby and Eddie came into my life when I was a preschooler, and they were close friends of my family the rest of their lives. I am currently 65 years old. Together with my mother & some other acquaintances, they developed a psychic development group that was known as "The Kensington" that persisted for a few decades.

Once I had become a young adult, some interesting knowledge was being revealed from my knowing them, and it never came as a surprise, when Bobby Bond (a.k.a.: "Shenung" - his cosmic atom identifier), a possession medium, allowed a myriad different entities to speak through him over the years when we were otherwise engaged in general social situations. With "physical life counseling" entirely aside, various entities would pop in and out, and converse with us. In their time, they would reveal to our small group, things about heavenly celebrations, world "vibrational" swings, new worlds being discovered, and various spiritual "bloodlines" that people had in history. Never a dull moment.

Some basic stuff that I've learned is that :

1. The human soul is not always an "entity alone" in its egoship (ego affords us a narrowly focused perception).

2. The human soul evolves into its eternal nature through physical experiences & interactions with other sentient beings and through relationships with the universe at large just as importantly. (typical reasons for reincarnation).

3. But more importantly, the human soul has a lineage that traces back; that originates; with a higher cosmic spirit - and that spirit is the nature that will persist throughout the eons (likely for the duration of a manavantara - though possibly further than this), and that has taken within it "the intimate," "particular," and "unique attributes" the higher spirit was required to have, to become absolutely complete (in some cases "again").

For example, the pseudonym that I use for these posts (Lord Viskey) is the identity of my higher spirit; my own "cosmic atom" identifier (egofied & objectified so that I can "relate" better to it - to my "self" - the self that will persist into infinity). It was revealed that LV originated from "The House of Noble" - (which in general terms for this post's purposes, I'll just say ; has particular energy associated to "prayers.")

There is an obligatory relationship between physical experiences and one's higher spirit. This relationship is directly responsible for the original "fall of man" (in my own case). It is also related to the recombining of one's (cosmic) Atom so that an immortal persistence can be enhanced (an "enhancement" that cannot persist as in: a "finite;" "material;" "physical;" "mortal" sense).

As reincarnation goes, I was told ages ago, that reincarnations were to end in 1975. Up until that time, every human soul was a product of a "divided" atom - short explanation : to create a new soul, an original cosmic atom removed from itself a "chip", "fragment", "piece" that was used in making new "life entities" (not to be confused with God "breathing" life into one). The soul "taking root" in the flesh.

After this period of time (approx..: 1975), every new "soul" was to be made through the "collision" of two or more atoms (pieces, fragments, chips, etc.). It was revealed that this - (so-called "new") - process was to allow human kind to evolve faster, and to become more "intelligent" - the process is meant to expedite our return to our eternal home (while not to be confused with shortening our physical existence in the process).

So, I suppose that if "reincarnation" is not a proper term according to Kundie (Edward White's cosmic atom), then maybe a "Collided Atom" is a more appropriate term to use these days.

"...Those born after 1975 are not 'reincarnated' entities, but are "collided Atoms..."

Oddly enough, this information was kind of a predecessor to Ruth Montgomery who popularized the concept of "Walk-In" Souls in her 1979 book, "Strangers Among Us". I have never read the book, but the concept of "a more evolved soul" being within a mortal fits Kundie's descriptions practically "like a glove".

It seems to be all about different souls going through life, doing their own research, and then coming up with similar conclusions, I guess.
written in the : "Chamber of Eternity"
witnessed by : "Alpha & Omega"
Old 24-04-2020, 07:41 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Viskey
My sentiments exactly, Invalan...

My whole life's pursuit has been in attempting to piece together basic "non physical life rationalizations" about the continuation of our immortal/infinite souls. I've come up with some interesting conclusions. ...
Quite a nice and informative post. Thanks.

I think that my belief that "each one of us creates their own reality based on a mutual agreed blueprint" isn't part of your beliefs. I believe that this physical reality isn't more substantial than the dream realities, and if anything it is secondary to those.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.