Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 10-12-2019, 02:27 AM
Master

The 7 foot ones are easier to believe as there people alive today close to that hight.
Old 25-12-2019, 09:32 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis
I used to subscribe to an archaeological magazine called Ancient American and they showed pictures of giants' skeletons. If I remember right, their average height was 11 feet tall and some skulls had double rows of teeth.

7-11ft tall and they also had red hair.

Nothing paranormal about those but I do believe that race existed due to the evidence which has been found over the years eg their skeletons, their foot prints and objects they used (tools which only a giant could use and also those giant tables which have been found). From what I remember I think these giants were thought to be cannibals and they are said to have been fair skinned. There has been a huge coverup to hide this race with the skeletons of these having being taken by a certain society and not seen again

I once attended a lecture and slide show from an older couple who travel the world collecting evidence of these.. a path the guy had followed from a child from his father who also did this. They'd accumulated a lot of evidence. The evidence I saw in their slides was quite interesting and I ended up buying their book on this (which I don't know where I have it now... the pictures in the book were no where near as clear as their original pictures).
Old 19-11-2021, 01:21 AM
Knower
Quite real.
Old 20-11-2021, 05:59 PM
Ascender

Those giant skeletons were photo-shopped and are hoaxes. There have never been 20-30 feet tall human skeletons found.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/h...ant-photo-hoax
Old 20-11-2021, 09:40 PM
Oh, well, Michel Desmarquet can be googled...he explains giants here on earth...
also, the Pyramids, Easter Island statues---many things.
I bought his book, "Abduction to the 9th Planet"--very detailed.
Sounds wacky, I know...
but I actually find him and his demeanor believable!
Thick French accent, tho, if you find his youtubes.
I found out about him thru smilingsun on this Forum.
I learn a lot of things from this place!!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-11-2021, 09:26 AM
Pea Soup

My view of giants makes my neck hurt.
Not even bin sarcastic. Many in my family close to 7 feet.
Old 22-11-2021, 07:18 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbilityMom
Yes there were Giants that walk this planet they will call the Nephilim, half human half Fallen Angel
If that were true, there would be fossilized proof. None has ever been found.
Old 22-11-2021, 08:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler
Tho, I'm an advocate of seeing is believing...I'm also a proponent of --''It could be possible''
they lived on the continent where a small portion still exists that was not submerged under water ...
in the Easter Island vicinity. I dunno about fallen angels or even aliens...just sayin'... cuz I was not there.
But, how do I know?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-11-2021, 02:40 AM
Administrator
I had to see Senior doctor a couple of years ago when he came out i just looked he was that Tall.
I asked him how tall he was he said he was 7ft 10 inches tall. he was huge

Namaste
Old 25-11-2021, 04:07 AM
Knower
Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler

Oh but, there is.

In order to find it, you may have to skip multiple pages (conveniently aligned with google's front page algorithm) that say there is none.