Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 24-02-2019, 07:34 PM
Knower
what's your views of giant's

you know where they discover bones of giant's, what's your views at here? is there anything paranormal about this? they seem to estimate these giant's to be around 20 to 30 foot tall while walking amongst us. that's quite scary yeah imagine the strength there. i think the bible mentions something about 405 foot tall, im not sure if that's realistic or a metaphor as the bible speaks oddly at times like it's not what it seems. we have tall people amongst us today like 7 foot ish like wwe big show lol or the great khali probably bit taller. the trouble with these myths and legends it's like a thing of the past and very hard to believe these days.
Old 25-02-2019, 11:49 PM
Master

I've heard the Great Wall of China was built to keep giants out.
Old 26-02-2019, 12:05 AM
Master
I used to subscribe to an archaeological magazine called Ancient American and they showed pictures of giants' skeletons. If I remember right, their average height was 11 feet tall and some skulls had double rows of teeth.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 30-09-2019, 12:00 AM
Deactivated Account
Yes there were Giants that walk this planet they will call the Nephilim, half human half Fallen Angel
Old 30-09-2019, 12:47 AM
Deactivated Account
If you're refering to those well-known photograps that capture the archeological discovery of giant humans, those were manipulated through photoshop. But of course, lets just totally ignore the simple fact that giant humans are scientifically unable to sustain themselves in order to live.
Old 03-10-2019, 09:38 PM
MAYA EL

I believe they were a physical representation of something different that had nothing to do with actual physical huge people
Old 22-10-2019, 03:55 PM
Master
Read Zecharia Sitchin books.I also believe that that titans (nephilim) was the product of the elohim,mixing with the native womans.(read prophet enoch).
Old 30-10-2019, 08:44 PM
Knower
I’m pretty open minded these days, but giants are pretty far fetched even for me. I mean, it would literally be difficult to hide them or traces of them due to their size, unless they’re not giants at all, but simply a people who were first met by another people who just happened to be generally shorter than them.
Old 30-10-2019, 09:46 PM
Master
In the Middle Ages it wasn't uncommon to think those ancient Roman aquaducts were made by giants. People just had no clue. Today we have folks who think the pyramids were build by aliens. That's pretty much the truth behind such ''creatures'' - they're poor explanations for things people don't [yet] understand.

Any large animal leaves plenty of evidence around and has a large impact on its environment. We can observe and discover the tiniest of creatures yet we fantasize about giants.

There's also the issue of language. 'Giant' in our time may not mean the same as 'giant' in some other time. As the poster above me mentioned, it could simply have been large people, like 2 meter tall men that stand out in a population where most men would be 1.6/1.7 meter tall..

But language issues apply to all mythological creatures as well as ''miracles''; the original meaning is buried under continuously new additions and interpretations. People exaggerate more if stories rely purely on oral tradition. Carpenter John will tell his little Timmy and Sarah some old tale about giants and add his own interpretation. Timmy is impressed and will add further enchantment fitting the times in which he grows up. Sarah will interpret it through her own culture as well. It's how stories evolve(d).

But usually many of us simply don't like such rational explanations. We want to spice things up and have a need for enchantment because it feeds our imagination..
Old 22-11-2019, 02:34 AM
Administrator
Hello

Never gave it much thought until I went to England and felt the energy around some of the odd mounds that so fill that land. To feel the earth below your feet and wonder what is there.

I do believe in inter dimensional travel and the possibility that creatures come and go form the Earth as we come and go in our Astral Travels.

Lynn