Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 25-12-2018, 08:46 AM
Seeker

The Keresh and the Tigris of Bei llai

Hi,
I'm having a hard time finding info on this myth. I believe it is in the Talmud?

I'm specifically interested in the Keresh which was supposedly a giant deer 15 cubits in length, with one horn.

Anyone have a direction they can point me here? or would like to discuss it with me in general?

Thanks
Old 31-01-2019, 02:20 AM
Master

I did a start page search and the Talmud and a one horned large black deer did come up .
https://www.conservapedia.com/Keresh
https://www.startpage.com
Old 16-03-2019, 07:04 PM
Seeker

Thanks to you kind sir

Yes!!! Sorry for the late reply but thank you so much this really helps me.