Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 07-10-2018, 10:27 AM
Guide
Smile Venus and the Russians

"It is also interesting to note that the Russians, who took the first step toward space travel, have been persistently trying to establish a connection between the mystery of Venus and that of Tiahuanaco" (the ancient Bolivian city).

(From "One Hundred Thousand Years of Man's Unknown History" by Robert Charroux)

Old 07-10-2018, 05:10 PM
Experiencer
This is a relationship worth pondering, Explorer21. Tiahuanaco is the site of the ancient Gate of the Gods. There is a great deal in the mystery of Venus and the interrelationship with Earth. I suspect that Robert Charroux may be on to the interdimensional nature of light in life, where objects are not what they seem seen in three and four dimensions, but often portals to their creators.
Much esoteric study occurs in the lands of the old Russia. A number of souls with advanced esoteric healing techniques also have arisen there.
What does your intuition offer about this relationship?
What is a question but a call to the Universe for its answer? Who are you but a call of the Universe to be heard? Unity is the true foundation of our unfolding reality. We all belong together within the kaleidoscope of our perceived singularity.
Old 08-10-2018, 02:07 AM
Guide
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starflower
This is a relationship worth pondering, Explorer21. Tiahuanaco is the site of the ancient Gate of the Gods. There is a great deal in the mystery of Venus and the interrelationship with Earth. I suspect that Robert Charroux may be on to the interdimensional nature of light in life, where objects are not what they seem seen in three and four dimensions, but often portals to their creators.
Much esoteric study occurs in the lands of the old Russia. A number of souls with advanced esoteric healing techniques also have arisen there.
What does your intuition offer about this relationship?

Starflower, you are on to something very profound when you speak of objects being portals to their creators. That is especially true of the ancient Gate of the Gods at Tiahuanaco. The Russians as a people have had a more open-minded attitude to psychic phenomena, UFOs, and other New Age topics, as compared with many other countries. Their scientists have been doing experiments with psychics for many years.

I have read about the people in Russia who perform advanced esoteric healing techniques. Concerning the relationship between Venus and Russia, I have to admit that I'm not quite sure what to say about it. I know that Russia's birth astrology chart is ruled strongly by the sign Aquarius which makes the people New Age minded.

Old 08-10-2018, 07:34 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer21
Starflower, you are on to something very profound when you speak of objects being portals to their creators. That is especially true of the ancient Gate of the Gods at Tiahuanaco. The Russians as a people have had a more open-minded attitude to psychic phenomena, UFOs, and other New Age topics, as compared with many other countries. Their scientists have been doing experiments with psychics for many years.

I have read about the people in Russia who perform advanced esoteric healing techniques. Concerning the relationship between Venus and Russia, I have to admit that I'm not quite sure what to say about it. I know that Russia's birth astrology chart is ruled strongly by the sign Aquarius which makes the people New Age minded.

It's often overlooked that certain areas of the world carry or perhaps, fulfill certain types of astrological energy. I'm glad to know that Russia is ruled strongly by the sign of Aquarius. I am thinking that if one starts to think of location as more than a place, but as a confluence of energies, it might be easier to grasp the how of interconnections.

Surely Russians have struggled with the nature of group consciousness, when one thinks of the Czars/Tzars for example and Trotsky, Lenin and the Purges, for another. Yet in the wholistic view, everything is being prepared for what comes after and grows beyond it.

Thanks for sharing these interesting thoughts, Explorer21.
What is a question but a call to the Universe for its answer? Who are you but a call of the Universe to be heard? Unity is the true foundation of our unfolding reality. We all belong together within the kaleidoscope of our perceived singularity.
Old 12-10-2018, 01:12 PM
Guide
Russian writers say that Jesus and his disciples were from other planets on a mission to Earth. Therefore, heaven is not a vaguely metaphysical region, but actually is the literal sky filled with countless planets, stars and all kinds of celestial bodies. The Russian authors also claim that, when the Bible says the prophet Elijah was taken up into heaven, a physical meaning should be attributed to the words.

Elijah was finally taken up into the sky by a "whirlwind," a word that is an accurate description of modern UFOs. Another famous Biblical prophet, who wrote the book "Book of Enoch" which is a fascinating description of his experiences inside extraterrestrial spacecraft, talks about the mating between "angels" (space beings) and the daughters of Earth men. He also talks about his amazing voyages to various parts of the cosmos and planet Earth, and says he knows the secrets of the cosmos and has an in-depth knowledge of celestial bodies, including planets and suns.

Old 13-10-2018, 02:14 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Russian writers say that Jesus and his disciples were from other planets on a mission to Earth. Therefore, heaven is not a vaguely metaphysical region, but actually is the literal sky filled with countless planets, stars and all kinds of celestial bodies. The Russian authors also claim that, when the Bible says the prophet Elijah was taken up into heaven, a physical meaning should be attributed to the words.

Elijah was finally taken up into the sky by a "whirlwind," a word that is an accurate description of modern UFOs. Another famous Biblical prophet, who wrote the book "Book of Enoch" which is a fascinating description of his experiences inside extraterrestrial spacecraft, talks about the mating between "angels" (space beings) and the daughters of Earth men. He also talks about his amazing voyages to various parts of the cosmos and planet Earth, and says he knows the secrets of the cosmos and has an in-depth knowledge of celestial bodies, including planets and suns.

It seems that the Russian esotericists are making a point which has to be true, in my opinion. Religious ideas, across many faiths, use metaphors and do not feel any necessity to discover the physical face of the metaphor. Yet reality is one and all are part of a unified field. It makes sense to me that the celestial meaning of heaven and the terrestrial sky are one as a field.

Where do people see lightships, but in depths? They are seen in the depths of the ocean and in the sky. Recently when I was on holiday at the Outer Banks before the hurricane evacuation, I was up at dawn and saw the sunrise. To my great surprise a golden saucer rested on the water and it vibrated with invitation. I intuited the truth and metaphor that we are welcoming the solar life on Earth. It will be a bright and shining love, far beyond anything humans conceived they were capable of. I carry that truth in my heart.
Old 14-10-2018, 12:22 AM
Master
I suppose by “Russians” – you mean North West Russians, who are not “Russians” as such, but Finno-Ugric and have an old-old genetic connection to South America.
Old 14-10-2018, 08:12 AM
Guide
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starflower
It seems that the Russian esotericists are making a point which has to be true, in my opinion. Religious ideas, across many faiths, use metaphors and do not feel any necessity to discover the physical face of the metaphor. Yet reality is one and all are part of a unified field. It makes sense to me that the celestial meaning of heaven and the terrestrial sky are one as a field.

Where do people see lightships, but in depths? They are seen in the depths of the ocean and in the sky. Recently when I was on holiday at the Outer Banks before the hurricane evacuation, I was up at dawn and saw the sunrise. To my great surprise a golden saucer rested on the water and it vibrated with invitation. I intuited the truth and metaphor that we are welcoming the solar life on Earth. It will be a bright and shining love, far beyond anything humans conceived they were capable of. I carry that truth in my heart.

Starflower, it's very true what you say about religions' use of metaphors. Lightships are seen in the depths of the sky and oceans, and depth is a spiritual symbol of great significance, usually representing the infinite depths of the Creative Spirit's Love.

Wow, it's awesome that you saw a golden saucer resting on the water! How wondrous that humans are welcoming the solar life on Earth, a life that is a bright and shining love beyond the wildest imagination of the most imaginative person. Like you, I shall also carry that truth in my heart, Starflower.

Old 14-10-2018, 12:50 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by sentient
I suppose by “Russians” – you mean North West Russians, who are not “Russians” as such, but Finno-Ugric and have an old-old genetic connection to South America.

I'm glad to learn this, Sentient. There is no way to easily describe history as nationality and names of nation come and go.
The music video you attached had very harmonious LONG sounds. Although it mentioned Bulgaria, it was similar to Aboriginal tones. Fascinating!
Old 14-10-2018, 12:57 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Starflower, it's very true what you say about religions' use of metaphors. Lightships are seen in the depths of the sky and oceans, and depth is a spiritual symbol of great significance, usually representing the infinite depths of the Creative Spirit's Love.

Wow, it's awesome that you saw a golden saucer resting on the water! How wondrous that humans are welcoming the solar life on Earth, a life that is a bright and shining love beyond the wildest imagination of the most imaginative person. Like you, I shall also carry that truth in my heart, Starflower.

I am grateful you understand, Explorer21. The truths one holds that unite human potentials are blazing. And they are blazing behind the eyes of those who simply live from that light. Here's to BLISS (Because Life IS Simply Spiritual). I learned that acronym recently from listening to Marilyn Harper who channels with Kryon.