Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 31-03-2018, 01:07 PM
Experiencer

Strange Creatures

Internet podcasts on youtube and various other sites have now provided a way for people who experience a very weird or shocking experience with strange creatures, ( bigfoot, dogman, skinwalker, wendigo, fleshgaite, the rake, etc. ) to share their stories anonymously, giving them a means to do so without ridicule from sharing their encounter with a family member, friend, or local authorities.

I've listened to many of these encounters. There are a lot that bring up the emotion in the victim to the point they cannot hardly share the story. You cannot help but believe them. Yes, there are some stories that sound too unbelievable, and, I'm sure some people share them just for the their need for attention, however, I do think many of them are true.

What do you think? Are these encounters people say they have with strange creatures true, or, are most of them made up stories?
Old 15-08-2018, 07:52 AM
Seeker

I'm personally more interested in the loch ness monster, I think that there is much about this planets people/species that we still don't know or is being hidden from us. I plan to just astral project and ask a lot of questions lol.
Old 22-08-2018, 01:31 AM
Knower

I love cryptozoology. I don't spend a great deal of time on it but there are a few creatures that I follow.

However, more than my love of cryptozoology is my love for the enduring belief of mystery and wonder that humans have. If someone were to say they saw a unicorn, there would be people who would believe this. Because, like Fox Mulder's poster, "I want to believe".

That's the spirit of a large number of humans, and I love that magical place of wonder that they create in this world.

:)
Old 05-12-2018, 03:37 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by solofff
I'm personally more interested in the loch ness monster, I think that there is much about this planets people/species that we still don't know or is being hidden from us. I plan to just astral project and ask a lot of questions lol.

I love to learn more about loch ness monster, too!
Old 05-12-2018, 12:47 PM
Deactivated Account
Many of them are just fictional creepypastas and sometimes people can be simply deluded. On the other hand, some cryptids that don't look like something from a Stephen King novel are more believable to exist. For example, the Loch Ness monster may have some truth even though there are many fake reports because one eyewitness gives a completely different description than another eyewitness.
Old 19-03-2020, 01:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodan
Internet podcasts on youtube and various other sites have now provided a way for people who experience a very weird or shocking experience with strange creatures, ( bigfoot, dogman, skinwalker, wendigo, fleshgaite, the rake, etc. ) to share their stories anonymously, giving them a means to do so without ridicule from sharing their encounter with a family member, friend, or local authorities.

I've listened to many of these encounters. There are a lot that bring up the emotion in the victim to the point they cannot hardly share the story. You cannot help but believe them. Yes, there are some stories that sound too unbelievable, and, I'm sure some people share them just for the their need for attention, however, I do think many of them are true.

What do you think? Are these encounters people say they have with strange creatures true, or, are most of them made up stories?
I believe anything is possible. But for every real encounter there's a 1,000 made up ones.
Old 16-05-2020, 01:00 PM
Pathfinder

There is that creature they are calling Hikikomori.
Had treatment with invega 12 mg for schizophrenia. Got viral lung infection. Food wasn't relieving immunity system blockages. And started to talk to people as if loving on them from underneath the mask.
And he died in Japan while playing video games about corona virus
Old 16-05-2020, 01:55 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodan

All lies except for the chupacabra, it is real and no wall will keep it out.
What happened to Puerto Rico was not due to any hurricane, that is just the government cover story, it was the CHUPACABRA!
America is dooooooooommmmed!

Last edited by ketzer : 16-05-2020 at 02:07 PM. Reason: Better get right with your maker!
Old 09-02-2021, 04:30 AM
Seeker

All of these mystic creatures are very cool. However, most of the videos on youtube are fake... sadly. I wish they were real because I want to believe but they are often debunked :(
Old 09-02-2021, 09:52 AM
Master
Lobsang Rampa wrote in one of his books the he and his guide encoutered 'yetis'.
This link contains some lines only.

https://www.facebook.com/DrRampa.Fol...4138420313451/

Now the link doesn't show the page.(I'll quote it).

YETIS - THROWBACKS OF THE HUMAN RACE - EXIST IN SOME HIGHLAND IN TIBET:

Later we saw a few yetis in the distance. They hastened to hide at sight of us, and we certainly did not provoke them. The Lama Mingyar Dondup told us that these yetis were throwbacks of the human race who had taken a different path in evolution and who could only live in the most secluded places. Quite frequently we heard tales of yetis who had left the Highlands and had been seen leaping and bounding near inhabited regions. There are tales of lone women who have been carried off by male yetis. That may be one way in which they continue their line. Certainly some nuns confirmed this for us later when they told us that one of their Order had been carried off by a yeti in the night. However, on such things I am not competent to write. I can only say that I have seen yeti and baby yetis. I have also seen skeletons of them.
Some people have expressed doubts about the truth of my statements concerning the yetis. People have apparently written books of guesses about them, but none of these authors have seen one, as they admit. I have. A few years ago Marconi was laughed at when he said he was going to send a message by radio across the Atlantic. Western doctors solemnly asserted that Man could not travel at more than fifty miles an hour or they would die through the rush of air. There have been tales about a fish which was said to be a “living fossil”. Now scientists have seen them, captured them, dissected them. And if Western Man had his way, our poor old yetis would be captured, dissected and preserved in spirit. We believe that yetis have been driven to the Highlands and that elsewhere, except for very infrequent wanderers, they are extinct.
The first sight of one causes fright. The second time one is filled with compassion for these creatures of a bygone age who are doomed to extinction through the strains of modern life.