Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 01-07-2020, 11:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Interesting
Gosh, it's been a while, how are you doing my friend"
Kamma? I call it intent, it's been a while, I've been somewhat worldy for quite a bit, but it is, as much as I can surmise, what lies directly below consciousness that when quieted can be felt as a kind of energetic field of being. It is also what might be called desire though desire seems more like an ignorance of that intent as a kind of energy that can be conjoined with as the quieted consciousness. Maybe I'm wrong, I don't know, but from within all of my own meditation it does seem to be what I think it might be.

Gosh, it has been long time no see you here. 😯

Things could get interesting, now your back..hehe
Old 01-07-2020, 01:24 PM
Ascender
once someone told me " don't try to be a Buddhist - just be the Buddha "

then another guy told me that there are a lot of Buddhas in China - one does one thing another does something else
Old 01-07-2020, 05:37 PM
Experiencer
This was a reply to someone else's post I've now lost in this lengthy thread! Ah well, here goes -

Liberation is quite simply to be found in relaxation and letting go....

May all beings have peace and happiness in these difficult times on our planet.

_/|\_
Old 02-07-2020, 05:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Gosh, it has been long time no see you here. 😯

Things could get interesting, now your back..hehe

Haha, maybe just passing through. Spiritual development was always my favourite section but looking through the posts nothing really took my fancy. I love it down and dirty these days amongst all the folks, just having fun and following my luck.

Very interesting times these days, loads of fun seeing and feeling the 'new' energies finding themselves amongst the mayhem!
Old 02-07-2020, 05:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Kamma? I call it intent, it's been a while, I've been somewhat worldy for quite a bit, but it is, as much as I can surmise, what lies directly below consciousness that when quieted can be felt as a kind of energetic field of being. It is also what might be called desire though desire seems more like an ignorance of that intent as a kind of energy that can be conjoined with as the quieted consciousness. Maybe I'm wrong, I don't know, but from within all of my own meditation it does seem to be what I think it might be.
G'day. I too am somewhat worldly, but still make a post here and there to revel in the overall futility of the internet, twittery, tearing down statues and wondering if black lives matter or not, but it's the noise, you see, the rabble going on in the mind, outrage and justification, when in actual fact my primary concern is finding that perfect time of day when it's not too late for a coffee or too early for a drink.
Old 09-07-2020, 02:41 AM
Ascender
Quote:
May all beings have peace and happiness in these difficult times on our planet.

that would be pretty nice
Old 07-08-2020, 03:06 AM
janielee

Quote:

That's what ol' Buddha man also called it, Mr I