Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 27-02-2020, 10:11 PM
Pathfinder

Newbie here

Hi at the moment I am reading "witchcraft from the inside" by Raymond buckland and "bucklands complete book of witchcraft".

I don't know if there are any groups in the Radcliffe, Manchester area who have similar interests??

I am going to have a try at a money spell which will be my first one, I am looking forward to it.

I am also reading about herbology as I have always been interested in herbs and healing.

Blessed be
Old 27-02-2020, 10:41 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracey10
Hi at the moment I am reading "witchcraft from the inside" by Raymond buckland and "bucklands complete book of witchcraft".

I don't know if there are any groups in the Radcliffe, Manchester area who have similar interests??

I am going to have a try at a money spell which will be my first one, I am looking forward to it.

I am also reading about herbology as I have always been interested in herbs and healing.

Blessed be
Remember that spells should always be done for the highest and the best. Also remember that whatever you do affects the free will of other people and that’s not considered acceptable. Unless you wish to practice black magic. I remember 31 years ago filled with power and thinking it was all so much fun when a friend asked me to do a money spell for him. He was a greedy ****. His mother-in-law-died and he inherited. That was the last time I did money or love spells or anything but healing if the person wished it. Recently I have been doing binding and reversals which are debated in the community but I’ve had enough abuse. But this is not a joke and not something to play with. In my fairly long experience you often give up something in return and sometimes it’s not something you want to lose if you get my drift. Also if you decide anyway to do the spell and it works you must always give something in gratitude for example a donation to a charity and not a few cents, enough to feel it.
Did I already mention this is not a game. It’s quite serious and the power is very real.
Old 27-02-2020, 11:02 PM
Pathfinder

Hello
Thank you for letting me know about this. By the sounds of it I think it would be wise to read more on spell work, it's just something I'm drawn to and the same with herbs. I only want to do good things but I have a lot to learn.

I love learning new things all the time.
Old 28-02-2020, 06:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rescuemom
Remember that spells should always be done for the highest and the best. Also remember that whatever you do affects the free will of other people and that’s not considered acceptable. Unless you wish to practice black magic. I remember 31 years ago filled with power and thinking it was all so much fun when a friend asked me to do a money spell for him. He was a greedy ****. His mother-in-law-died and he inherited. That was the last time I did money or love spells or anything but healing if the person wished it. Recently I have been doing binding and reversals which are debated in the community but I’ve had enough abuse. But this is not a joke and not something to play with. In my fairly long experience you often give up something in return and sometimes it’s not something you want to lose if you get my drift. Also if you decide anyway to do the spell and it works you must always give something in gratitude for example a donation to a charity and not a few cents, enough to feel it.
Did I already mention this is not a game. It’s quite serious and the power is very real.

֍ NICE COMMENT! ֎

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 28-02-2020, 10:15 PM
Master

Hello Tracey10, It sounds like you're just starting out on your magical journey. Ray Buckland's book is good. It's centred around Wicca of course and I hope you enjoy it. Have you done any meditation or studying and learning how to raise energy and work with it. Also in spellcraft you need to be able to visualize the final outcome of what you're working for and you need to put your Will into the working. Be sure of the ingredients you are going to use - the magical properties of herbs and oils is important as they help your spell to work. There is a book by Scott Cunningham called the Encyclopedia of Magical Herbs that will help you greatly. Do not be afraid of doing workings to help yourself, it is nice to help others, but you are important too. Good luck on your journey.
Old 28-02-2020, 10:25 PM
Master

Hello Rescuemom, While I agree it's good to do spells/rites to help your spiritual and magical growth, for the higher good as you put it, I feel there is nothing wrong with working for yourself. It's unfortunate that you had a bad experience thirty one years ago - maybe you were just starting out and were not explicit enough in your wording of the spell. A lot of people tack on the words "an it harms none" to the end of their spell. I don't know if you did that or not but it's a shame the person's MIL died. She may have been going to die anyway. Hope the banishing work you're doing solves your abuse problem and things turn out well for you.
Old 29-02-2020, 11:58 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
Hello Tracey10, It sounds like you're just starting out on your magical journey. Ray Buckland's book is good. It's centred around Wicca of course and I hope you enjoy it. Have you done any meditation or studying and learning how to raise energy and work with it. Also in spellcraft you need to be able to visualize the final outcome of what you're working for and you need to put your Will into the working. Be sure of the ingredients you are going to use - the magical properties of herbs and oils is important as they help your spell to work. There is a book by Scott Cunningham called the Encyclopedia of Magical Herbs that will help you greatly. Do not be afraid of doing workings to help yourself, it is nice to help others, but you are important too. Good luck on your journey.

Thanks Jenny for your help. I have now bought Scott Cunningham book can't wait to read it. You are so helpful.
Thanks