Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 14-01-2019, 08:45 PM
Knower
about the white light

i think this will be the place for this. you know the white light you apparently see when you die and leave your earthly body, is it true that it's a trap? well a reincarnation trap where your judged and sent back to improve where you did wrong and all that. my friend loves all that conspiracy stuff and he was telling me about this and how you should avoid the light and escape the matrix so he says. it just sounds wrong i mean spiritualist's help spirits cross over to the light, so it's like saying everyone is falling for this trap lol i think there's alot of mis-information on the net. what do you think?
Old 14-01-2019, 09:21 PM
Knower
i noticed if you type this at youtube there's lots of videos saying it's a soul trap or recycle soul and whipe memory trap, it does sound rather harsh, i wonder where they get their info's from, its almost like saying everything is a lie and that's a shock for me as im back to square one and have to re-learn everything lol i would need to recover from the shock. i noticed a lot of the videos talking about white light trap, it seems very 'new age' beliefs and how it's some sort of force field that sucks your spirit in, im not sure but it sounds rather alien or starseed sort of topic. can anyone solve this case lol
Old 14-01-2019, 10:51 PM
Administrator
Don't believe everything you read I am a medium I can tell you for certain the White light is no trap,White light is used in protection .

Namaste
Old 15-01-2019, 07:36 AM
Deactivated Account
There is a simple truth with the white light.

It is used in Protection, but you have to understand this:

The white light is protecting you, always !

It is nonjudgemental and so:
It is Kind to those who are kind, and it is cruel to those who have such intentions.

So if you want to be protected, make sure you are not the one, who is doing harm. Because it will send the negativity back to its source, and if the source is from you ...

So with the white light, be harmless and helpful in it. And drop the behavioral part of whatever you understand as the "Human nature".

Edit: If you work with the white light, sooner or later you will discover that, instead using it for protection in a defensive matter, you can use it as a protection in a healing matter. So instead of repelling the negativity, you order the white light to heal the source of the negativity.
(it will tell you this, if you listen)

Last edited by Dan_SF : 15-01-2019 at 09:11 AM.
Old 15-01-2019, 01:56 PM
Knower
so it's safe to say alot of links, info's out there is like fear based false information. that's annoying and i think it can act as a mental mind block to any new developing people who come across this. ive seen where medium's sometimes struggle with the 'demon' issue, it's like their experiences put them off path and its probably why i see so many spiritualist's turn to christian testimonies. it really puzzles me at times lol i try to see the bigger picture here.
Old 31-01-2019, 02:14 AM
Master

I dont see the white light as a trap . I would say look for passed on loved ones at the astral garden .
Old 26-08-2019, 12:54 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
I dont see the white light as a trap . I would say look for passed on loved ones at the astral garden .

Trap. HAhahahaha
Old 30-08-2019, 01:23 AM
Administrator
Hello

I am a Medium and I know well that the White Light is Divine in how healing and whole it is. Having being with many at that final moment of passing I know well that there is more that we move onto.

Having worked with Earth Bound (Ghosts) those that have for many a reason not made that passing I too know that there is a door that can be opened for them. Even the worst of the worst do not open a door the fires we are at times taught in our upbringing.

If the day ever comes that I open a door that is anything but "White Light" I will ask that I be taken from what I was given. I so feel that there is no trap even if you miss your crossing there are so many out there now that work freely like I do to help out.

No one needs to be left behind. No one needs to feel "trapped" for what one has done in life, as do we not need to experience everything in a life we can life to find that final light of Enlightenment ?

Lynn