Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 15-07-2021, 04:22 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trick
the entity/being materialized out of the wall(always same wall in my room) at night. It was very tall reaching almost to the cealing, the thing was pitch-black so i could see the outline clear of it despite my room was dark.

Being able to go through walls, very tall, blacker than the room around it...these are typical and match with my own experiences. (I did not see any with hats, though).

Also, they move inhumanly fast, making vibrational sounds when they do.

They generally have no discernible facial features.

They like electronics, and might be using them as energy sources, somehow.

Sometimes, people have reported seeing some sort of portal they seem to be using.
Old 03-09-2022, 11:15 PM
Pathfinder

My experiences with Shadow People???

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlitterRose
Being able to go through walls, very tall, blacker than the room around it...these are typical and match with my own experiences. (I did not see any with hats, though).

Also, they move inhumanly fast, making vibrational sounds when they do.

They generally have no discernible facial features.

They like electronics, and might be using them as energy sources, somehow.

Sometimes, people have reported seeing some sort of portal they seem to be using.

Good evening everyone, just by chance I signed in and scrolled thru the spiritual forum to see what has been going on. Especially, in "Mysteries, Myths & Legends". When I noticed about "Shadow People". I was amazed, pleasantly surprised because I have had some kind of experiences in my lifetime. And honestly I do not know if any of what I went thru falls under "Shadow People". When I was a little girl I remember crying in my sleep at least once if not twice. I could not remember why or what I had been dreaming about. But I was really afraid it was as if I felt stuck or I was being pulled. On another occasion as a child I was asleep but I woke up and I was in my bed but I did not have my own room. I was sharing my parent's bedroom, they were in their bed on one side of the bedroom and I was on the other. I was facing the bedroom door which was open, we were never used to closing our bedroom doors. My parents were asleep but I woke up, I saw an image in the bedroom doorway. I was really scared, I didn't move and i didn't cry out. What I saw looked like the shape of someone but there was no clothes, no face. It looked like what you would see when the TV stations would go off of the air at night...snow. My family and I were all in bed, all of the lights were off and there was nothing left on. This image did not move, it just stood there as if it was looking at me. When I was in my early teens my mother had to wake me up because I was walking in my sleep. I have no recollection pulling the covers back and getting up. I woke up and I was standing in the middle of my bedroom. My mother asked me where was I going and all I said was, "the man, the woman, the man, the woman". My mother told me to go back to bed. I've had some nightmares where I was whimpering, talking in my sleep.

But whether I was maybe in high school or as a young adult. I can't remember if this happened before or after I had been away from home. I had a dream that was so strange. It was just me, I was walking outside and I was dressed in black. I didn't recognize where I was, nice weather, I got the impression that I had come from a funeral. All of a sudden I saw a man standing to the right, I stopped and turned and looked at him. He was young, as far as I could tell he had black hair. He was dressed in a black suit and tie, white button up shirt and a black hat. But his face was a blur, slender build. I didn't say anything at all, he was the one that spoke. He said something along the lines of: "Wherever you go I will follow you or wherever you go I will be there". That was a long time ago and at a time when I was not aware of all of these supernatural, paranormal, unexplained situations. I've never been the type to have a recurring dream maybe if I had then more and more would have been revealed to me.

Last spring I had a nightmare, I certainly was not at home but it must have been at night. Where obviously I was in a bedroom, in a bed and I was struggling to get away. It was as if I was being held, attacked in some way by an unseen force. I was scared and I could not get away, whatever this was it was too strong. I remember I said, "I am a woman of God". I vaguely remember making some king of sound as I was waking up. Later that morning or at least the early part of the day. My older brother told me that he heard me whimpering in my sleep. In my lifetime I have had dreams that have foretold things to come. I have had some dreams that I have never forgot about that were strange, unusual or bad dreams/nightmares.

If anyone here could shed some light on what I have shared with all of you. I would really appreciate it a lot, please? I wish all of you well and have a blessed night. I thank you for your time and take care.