Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 29-05-2018, 01:32 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomma
I also feel in a moaning mood today But barrynu is right, it's the small things that can lift us very high sometimes. No idea if God has any control. I think he/she could but doesn't want to because doesn't want to take our free will away.

I'm gonna have a cuppa now

You don't sound moany.....what are you like in a good mood?
Old 29-05-2018, 01:41 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrynu
You don't sound moany.....what are you like in a good mood?

Lol no I really was. I had just walked into the front room and said to hubby "I'm so booooored!!" I don't know, just don't have much energy to do much today.
Old 29-05-2018, 01:51 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Lol no I really was. I had just walked into the front room and said to hubby "I'm so booooored!!" I don't know, just don't have much energy to do much today.

I'm having a cuppa now too,gonna bring it out to my garden,sit back in my recliner armchair and watch the birds FIGHT! over food which is plentiful...those birds don't know how good they have it living in my back yard
Old 29-05-2018, 02:03 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
I'm having a cuppa now too,gonna bring it out to my garden,sit back in my recliner armchair and watch the birds FIGHT! over food which is plentiful...those birds don't know how good they have it living in my back yard

Ah nice! We also have a lot of birds here including crows, clever they are. Just listening to birds is so soothing isn't it? You feed the birds?
Old 29-05-2018, 02:31 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Ah nice! We also have a lot of birds here including crows, clever they are. Just listening to birds is so soothing isn't it? You feed the birds?

Yes I feed them.I have a robin who is brave and comes into the house when the food is gone.its kinda like he say"wake up man,the feeder is empty"he gets a bit moany I suppose...I'm trying to make friends with a jackdaw too.they are very clever and he's started to trust me now,as he comes close.
Old 29-05-2018, 03:01 PM
Master
When you are on a high the world seems wonderful. I know that. Enlightened people are on a permanent high. But it doesn't make problems go away.....you just aren't aware of them anymore.

However if you slip into the doldrums it is very difficult to get back up again. The balance between feeling good and feeling bad is a narrow one at times.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 29-05-2018, 03:04 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza

"God" ,Jehovah that is ,(Exo. 6:3 And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them). could NEVER die, he NEVER had a beginning , nor will he have an ending ,(Isaiah 41:4). you have little faith do you think someone who's a Spirit being, the ALMIGHTY, who's over ALL creations can't save imperfect us? which of us can stop him?, satan couldn't and he was with Jehovah God and Jesus in Heaven.

NO human can save us, but Jehovah God sent Jesus to die so that we might be saved ,(John 3 3:16 ,17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved). the ONLY reason why he's allowing such mess, is to prove to satan who claimed he could turn ALL humans against Jehovah God, a chance to prove it, he tried with the faithful man Job, but didn't succeed you should read ,(Job 1:6-19) also (Job 42:12-17).

true Christians belong to Jehovah God and Jesus. but satan has control over those who doesn't ,(1John 5:19 We know that we are of God, and the whole world lies under the sway of the wicked one). look at those who refuse to believe Jesus has a Father and God. even though Jesus said he did ,(John 20:17). not to mention MANY who refuse to get to KNOW Jesus God and Father. in which Jesus said it would mean our lives ,(John 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent).

draw close to the ONLY true God and Jesus, and watch what they will soon do ,(Dan. 2:44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever). yes, soon there will be ONLY righteous people throughout the Earth ,(Matt. 5:5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth). see also (Psa. 37:9 For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth).

EVERYTHING, Jehovah said he will do, through his Son Jesus, he will do ,(Psa. 89:34 My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips). ALL who's causing trouble and those who's calling Jehovah's words or him a bluff. if they don't change, they will be destroyed ,(Gal. 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap).

if you seek Jehovah God and Jesus. you will have that change of escaping destruction ,(Zeph. 2:3 Seek the Lord, all you meek of the earth, Who have upheld His justice. Seek righteousness, seek humility. It may be that you will be hidden In the day of the Lord’s anger). don't focus on the wicked ways of satan's world. just focus on doing Jehovah God's will ,(Matt. 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that do the will of my Father which is in heaven). and following Jesus lead ,(1Pet.2:21 For to this you were called, because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that you should follow His steps). peace
Old 29-05-2018, 03:15 PM
Ascender

Quote:
When you are on a high the world seems wonderful. I know that. Enlightened people are on a permanent high. But it doesn't make problems go away.....you just aren't aware of them anymore.

However if you slip into the doldrums it is very difficult to get back up again. The balance between feeling good and feeling bad is a narrow one at times.

When I have problems,I just try to sort them out quickly before they escalate.
Other people are usually the source of problems so its important to be aware of who is good for your life and who is not so good.
Fresh air and a long walk a few time's a week can be a magic potion.

There's a song that goes like this.

I get knocked down!
but I get up again.
Aint nothin gonna keep me down.
Old 29-05-2018, 03:27 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Yes I feed them.I have a robin who is brave and comes into the house when the food is gone.its kinda like he say"wake up man,the feeder is empty"he gets a bit moany I suppose...I'm trying to make friends with a jackdaw too.they are very clever and he's started to trust me now,as he comes close.

Aaaw that's very sweet Yes they really become demanding so cute!
Old 29-05-2018, 03:33 PM
Experiencer

Quote:

I think enlightened people look at situations in a completely different way. They can see how everything is connected and has a purpose and is therefore not a problem but just a necessary part of an eternal chain of events. They don't label it a 'problem', it just is, and they just watch. And so they are not affected inside.