Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 26-02-2018, 11:27 PM
Master

Christ as THE son of God or not

New age, say, christ is within you, that christ was is a master.
But
Christ said
He was the son of God
The way
He didn't rectify Thomas, when he called himself God
Christ chastised those who strayed after his death

How can all this be
If
Christ is within you?
Or
Only a master?
Doesn't this prove new age.. Wrong?
Old 27-02-2018, 12:19 AM
Master
Actually both perspectives are correct with respect to the reception and indwelling of the Holy Spirit, Marie.
But definitely, Jesus is the long prophesied Savior.
Who as it states in the Book of Acts 1:11 I beleve,
is returning bodily.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 27-02-2018, 06:08 PM
Master
Morpheus is Correct

My views have changed over the year due to my own prayer and meditation I take. I also do Tarot Cards to center my psychic senses.

From what I have gathered which is so counter to what I would have believed last year is this. The Gospel of Luke is most likely the most reliable Gospel along with Matthew at a close 2nd. Matthew actually may have been an eye witness whereas Luke wasn't, but Luke is much better at explaining Christ's character and personality because I think he actually did go and interview the Blessed Mother and others.

There is a reason why I am bringing this up to make a point. All Four Gospels are divinely inspired. Which means "of spirit". They were a mix of eye witness accounting plus the psychic ability of the writers themselves from their OWN interpretations

Luke was a companion of St. Paul. He wrote Acts. But notice in Acts Luke refers to Jesus' divinity after the fact he was resurrected. This is fact. Jesus became the Christ. Jesus became the Son of God due to fulfilling the mission given to him by the One Source, the One God, our Father. Jesus became an ascended master and one with God after his death and resurrection.

But Luke obviously went to write the Gospel. Why? A divide occured between Paul and Peter, among the view of Jesus. Paul focused more on the Christ, the body of Christ , the mind of Christ. Paul was a mystic who dwelled on the Christ-Consciousness. Something the Gospel of John dwells upon. John's Gospel is all about the mystical Christ. It's not about Jesus, it's about that Christ-consciousness which is the result of the Word or Logos and Flesh made one. When the Holy Spirit (the divine essence of the Soul) and the human personaluty (the ego) are made one in a person's right actions and character. The Christ-consciousness is seen in every religion and when John has Jesus say, "I am the Way", Jesus is identifying with the Universal Christ. John could have been easily speaking of the Buddha in a lot of ways or the Tao.

But this brings me to Luke and Matthew for a specific reason. Luke felt the need to explain why Jesus himself was unique and one of a kind. He was the last Prophet of Israel and the one who ushered in the new age, the new covnenant, a new testament. An update for the Law of Moses.

King David and many figures in the Bible are called "God's son" But Jesus is called "the only begotten Son" for a reason. He is the only Son of God born of the spirit. The Virgin Mary gave birth to him from the Spirit within in, what the OP is calling the Christ-within. The Holy Spirit within Mary carried the Soul of Jesus from Heaven to her womb. It's not something we can comprehend. It was an divine act like the resurrection. Jesus never makes mention of it because you have to know his personality. Jesus was the most humble man who ever lived. He didn't see himself better than anyone and he didn't think his exceptional birth mattered in the long run. He still had to become the Christ, the Son with every obstacle and test given to him by God which the finale was the Cross.

Luke saw it was necessary to point out more so than Matthew.

There are some Souls who never incarnate, they are like the Angels. But if God needs them to take on a spiritual mission, they are called upon. Jesus was chosen to be made human and become the savior to this Nation as promised to them by their God. God is personal and impersonal. Your relationship to the Source is your own. Heaven is a perfect democracy of Love. Jesus and Buddha are both ascended masters but for different reasons. They may disagree on approaches but they respectfully are of the Light, but a different ray of their own. Jesus was what a human being looks like if they are to have a perfect personal relationship with the Source. He was born for this purpose only and conceived the way he was as a sign to Mary and Joseph and the Essene Community he was born to- the Son of God. It was so that he could be tutored, mentored, and directed properly into becoming who he was born to be, the Messiah.

Every Soul Group you are a part of in your circle and the larger Collective has it's own history. Just like every nation and country had it's own history and laws which came from their past. Same goes for every Spiritual Path on Earth. What was good and meant for the Spiritual Evolution in parts of the East, Middle-East vs. The West and far West etc is all different. Jesus though like the Buddha had a universal impact. His life was subsequently for the spiritual evolution for the entire world.

I am using the Buddha as an example because it helps to understand how Jesus was born an ascended master and the Son of God

Buddha and Jesus were both ascended masters. Souls who mastered life and rose to a higher level in Spirit on the same level as God. But they were also different. Buddha was a person who awakened from a past, who had a journey into Enlightenment, someone who took many roads to where he got. His teachings are more about harmony, balance, middles of extremes, and personal growth of your soul. Jesus was a prophet and mystic, a spiritual man who had a love for all walks of life and was conceived differently by the Spirit with a prophetic mission; born the son of God and grew and developed into the same.

I hope that is understandable.
Old 27-02-2018, 07:30 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
Morpheus is Correct

My views have changed over the year due to my own prayer and meditation I take. I also do Tarot Cards to center my psychic senses.

From what I have gathered which is so counter to what I would have believed last year is this. The Gospel of Luke is most likely the most reliable Gospel along with Matthew at a close 2nd. Matthew actually may have been an eye witness whereas Luke wasn't, but Luke is much better at explaining Christ's character and personality because I think he actually did go and interview the Blessed Mother and others.

There is a reason why I am bringing this up to make a point. All Four Gospels are divinely inspired. Which means "of spirit". They were a mix of eye witness accounting plus the psychic ability of the writers themselves from their OWN interpretations

Luke was a companion of St. Paul. He wrote Acts. But notice in Acts Luke refers to Jesus' divinity after the fact he was resurrected. This is fact. Jesus became the Christ. Jesus became the Son of God due to fulfilling the mission given to him by the One Source, the One God, our Father. Jesus became an ascended master and one with God after his death and resurrection.

But Luke obviously went to write the Gospel. Why? A divide occured between Paul and Peter, among the view of Jesus. Paul focused more on the Christ, the body of Christ , the mind of Christ. Paul was a mystic who dwelled on the Christ-Consciousness. Something the Gospel of John dwells upon. John's Gospel is all about the mystical Christ. It's not about Jesus, it's about that Christ-consciousness which is the result of the Word or Logos and Flesh made one. When the Holy Spirit (the divine essence of the Soul) and the human personaluty (the ego) are made one in a person's right actions and character. The Christ-consciousness is seen in every religion and when John has Jesus say, "I am the Way", Jesus is identifying with the Universal Christ. John could have been easily speaking of the Buddha in a lot of ways or the Tao.

But this brings me to Luke and Matthew for a specific reason. Luke felt the need to explain why Jesus himself was unique and one of a kind. He was the last Prophet of Israel and the one who ushered in the new age, the new covnenant, a new testament. An update for the Law of Moses.

King David and many figures in the Bible are called "God's son" But Jesus is called "the only begotten Son" for a reason. He is the only Son of God born of the spirit. The Virgin Mary gave birth to him from the Spirit within in, what the OP is calling the Christ-within. The Holy Spirit within Mary carried the Soul of Jesus from Heaven to her womb. It's not something we can comprehend. It was an divine act like the resurrection. Jesus never makes mention of it because you have to know his personality. Jesus was the most humble man who ever lived. He didn't see himself better than anyone and he didn't think his exceptional birth mattered in the long run. He still had to become the Christ, the Son with every obstacle and test given to him by God which the finale was the Cross.

Luke saw it was necessary to point out more so than Matthew.

There are some Souls who never incarnate, they are like the Angels. But if God needs them to take on a spiritual mission, they are called upon. Jesus was chosen to be made human and become the savior to this Nation as promised to them by their God. God is personal and impersonal. Your relationship to the Source is your own. Heaven is a perfect democracy of Love. Jesus and Buddha are both ascended masters but for different reasons. They may disagree on approaches but they respectfully are of the Light, but a different ray of their own. Jesus was what a human being looks like if they are to have a perfect personal relationship with the Source. He was born for this purpose only and conceived the way he was as a sign to Mary and Joseph and the Essene Community he was born to- the Son of God. It was so that he could be tutored, mentored, and directed properly into becoming who he was born to be, the Messiah.

Every Soul Group you are a part of in your circle and the larger Collective has it's own history. Just like every nation and country had it's own history and laws which came from their past. Same goes for every Spiritual Path on Earth. What was good and meant for the Spiritual Evolution in parts of the East, Middle-East vs. The West and far West etc is all different. Jesus though like the Buddha had a universal impact. His life was subsequently for the spiritual evolution for the entire world.

I am using the Buddha as an example because it helps to understand how Jesus was born an ascended master and the Son of God

Buddha and Jesus were both ascended masters. Souls who mastered life and rose to a higher level in Spirit on the same level as God. But they were also different. Buddha was a person who awakened from a past, who had a journey into Enlightenment, someone who took many roads to where he got. His teachings are more about harmony, balance, middles of extremes, and personal growth of your soul. Jesus was a prophet and mystic, a spiritual man who had a love for all walks of life and was conceived differently by the Spirit with a prophetic mission; born the son of God and grew and developed into the same.

I hope that is understandable.

You need new teachers--Tarot comes under--spiritism--Gal 5:19-21--teaches anyone doing spiritism will NOT enter Gods kingdom.
The name Buddah does not appear in the 66 books God inspired--thus a false god,
Old 27-02-2018, 09:18 PM
Master
Oh please

The Bible is a good book but it's not the only book
Old 27-02-2018, 09:40 PM
Master
[quote=kjw47]You need new teachers--Tarot comes under--spiritism--Gal 5:19-21--teaches anyone doing spiritism will NOT enter Gods kingdom.
The name Buddah does not appear in the 66 books God inspired--thus a false god,[/QUOTE

I have tried to explain to you before, Buddha is not a person so the name won't appear in your 666 books.
The Kingdom of God is within, you don't enter it, it's already there
Old 27-02-2018, 10:23 PM
Master

Your answer is explained in the Quantum where everything can be true, false, true and false, not-true-not-false all at once. So it is just a matter of belief. The past does not exactly exist, it is just a belief. So in some versions of it he was the son of god, in others he might not even have existed haha
Old 28-02-2018, 03:16 AM
Master
Jesus was the prototype..

We must follow... and do not follow.

The others in this world is to be exploited.. capitalized on, kindly Lol.

Jesus will have his day, soon.

In you, outside of you, what matters is your heart's leanings...

Is this world sacred?

As nature gets washed down the pipeline...

Or pray.. remember that?

Do new ages know how to pray?
Old 28-02-2018, 08:40 PM
kjw47

[quote=sky123]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
You need new teachers--Tarot comes under--spiritism--Gal 5:19-21--teaches anyone doing spiritism will NOT enter Gods kingdom.
The name Buddah does not appear in the 66 books God inspired--thus a false god,[/QUOTE

I have tried to explain to you before, Buddha is not a person so the name won't appear in your 666 books.
The Kingdom of God is within, you don't enter it, it's already there

The bible has promised-- When Jesus leads Gods armies to the earth at Har-mageddon--he brings Gods kingdom rule with him--Gods kingdom is a reality--an appointed king of that kingdom rule)--It meant something else being within. Gods kingdom rule will be the only ruling power left in existence once Jesus returns to earth--Dan 2:44
Old 01-03-2018, 11:09 AM
Master

the problem with the new age is it assumes a gradual enlightenment and positivism transforming the earth to a heavenly state, based on personal recognition of the inner teacher.
the only exception is a minority that teach that the hold-outs (ie religious fundamentalists, or even rustic uneducated types who don't get it) will die-off in some unspecified calamity, which is seen as a mercy killing. very distasteful concept coming from the supposed enlightened new-age!

anyway. so the majority believe in a progressive path
but that's not how things happen in our world. things change only in times of upheaval and chaos. the new-agers have a problem because they don't see it coming, which for all it's followers faults Christianity has always proclaimed rock solid.

the new age has some good ideas and not all bad, but it's a mess. So is Christianity also a mess. The inner teacher hasn't been fully realised but partially and in places. Christians have to hold on to the Holy Spirit like crazy, there will be some genuine points of contact with new-agers on some issues which will be good, but Christianity itself is gonna be challenged like everyone else is. interesting times.
if you see an evangelical in the white house, run for the hills :)