Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2006, 12:04 PM
looke

SCARY OR NOT SO.

MOST DIVINE SPIRIT. This book expresses how God deals with the darkside of humanity, more so righteous believing people, but because of it's graphic nature I cannot include the details here because they would upset or anger certain people.
I am being made to feel as if the time is now to open the door into the Echelon and ask them who reside there to explain to the people in what way would the people be upset or angered as and when God deals with the dark side of humanity so here goes..

"Let us begin at the beginning, hold out thine hand and tell thineself the truth about thineself, not the loving light but the hate and darkness on which ever level it displays itself, that which when enacted can hurt or even destroy hunanity, fore everything evolves from a thought and then can turn into a desire, and then a fantassy/desire, and then worst of all into an action. No matter how one instills this unto oneself it carries forwards unto others, and just imagine when one rises up and commits this action onto another on which ever level, may it be a loud shout, an arrogant skitty remark, or a slap on the face, and then maybe a fully exaggerated assault.

And then I am asked to cleanse one's soul, and I come unto Them in an attempt to do so, and because they were full of flame and anger at the time and I decend unto them so that I may take away this flame and anger, even when they are becalmed but as it continues to lie deep inside their soul as a thought, fantassy/desire and they believe they are rightious because they carry out their Godly inspired function, and I attempt to take this away from them they may retaliate because they believe that they may be only defending themselves against another person, or they may be the aggressor and are quick or bad tempered as a normallity within themselves, and when they are succesful in this conflict and I come unto them at their request or not, and attempt to take this trait away from them and I have to be rather forceful because they like/love being aggressive even though they believe they are rightious, then they will resist me because this is the way they are and this is what they do, and as they resist me I have to become more encouraging upon them and because they are having a bad time they will believe they have attracted the devil or evil spirits, but it is themselves who cause themselves the pain, and not until they realise that it is I taking them along this road and they cease rejecting I, will their pain and suffering come to an end. This does not end here it continues as one has lurid fantasies as they look upon the being of another, a child, a man or a woman, fantasies which give them great pleasure and do not want to be cleansed of them, and this may be when I come unto the righteous people who are this way and it will not be a good time beacusse I will come unto them via Direct and indirect Divine Intervention."

Fore I worry or concern myself not so much about the love and light within people, but I do so and more so about the darkness within them. [/u]
Old 05-02-2006, 10:53 AM
Poppies

Re: SCARY OR NOT SO.

Quote:
and this may be when I come unto the righteous people who are this way
Sorry... but righteous in "Godly" terms means:

Quote:
1 : acting in accord with divine or moral law : free from guilt or sin

so how can righteous people be doing wrong?

To me, in that passage, you are describing perfectly normal human beings....
Old 05-02-2006, 02:22 PM
looke

Re: SCARY OR NOT SO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppies
Quote:
and this may be when I come unto the righteous people who are this way
Sorry... but righteous in "Godly" terms means:

Quote:
1 : acting in accord with divine or moral law : free from guilt or sin

so how can righteous people be doing wrong?

To me, in that passage, you are describing perfectly normal human beings....

Tis not I who descibes anyone it is God. But Exactly perfectly normal human beings, who have room within themselves to raise their humanness onto the plain of God's chosing.

All of that which you ask of me can be attained from God via direct divine intervention and in the booklet as you know are the tools which god pressents to all people to use. I am not going to answer anymore questions simply because some people are afraid to follow Gods instructiuons within.
Closed Thread