Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 01-12-2018, 07:00 PM
iorek65

Lightbulb A Response to New Age Spirituality/Present Moment Living

I'm copying this here from another place I sent it for any passersby who may find it helpful (a minority will be open to it at best). I'm barely ever on here any more so PM/ideally email PM if you wanna talk more about it.

Cheers

The present moment is full of life and beauty if we expand our senses to feel it ... but I want to elaborate on my personal experience with this and what I moved onto that felt like a more complete picture of bliss/finding enjoyment and connecting to better "source" energies.

I think there is great truth here ... but when I really worked at it with the silent pauses between thought I didn't really find myself connecting to something that brought peace, solutions, etc. .... it felt more like something empty and unsatisfying. I also found that when I emptied myself of my own thoughts and feelings it always seemed to create deeper space for the vacuum of other entities and beings that were disguised as healers helpers and guides to mislead or mis-advise me (Also known as the False Light ... there is a profound amount of False Light in the New Age Awakening Movements).

The present moment is a colored experience based on the backdrop of "what" we are tuning into in the present ... meaning there are undercurrent energies behind our conscious and unconscious tunings when we become "present" ... when I realized this I realized that not all present moments are equal or even spiritual. It's just too much of an oversimplification and assumption to project the idea that being present alone is enough to solve humanity's issues with suffering and conflict (the neurosis and problems tend to still be there underneath the silence of the practitioners).

I've been searching for the origin of the deep love and bliss experience that my soul knows for a long time and I ultimately ended up finding it by connecting my heart and soul to a place known as the Greater Reality/Multi-Verse -- which physically shows up on earth mainly at sunrise and sunset in the colors of the sky. It's been my personal experience that syncronicities such as 1:11 and 2:22 etc. repeating are usually indications of deceit, and that this universe does not have my best interest at heart all by itself.

My suffering and personal attacks from dark and false light entities has significantly diminished in direct correlation with my connection to the greater reality/multi-verse. I do not perceive that this universe is wise or supreme in its own rite but simply a copy and distortion of others that do not enforce such supreme acquiescence obedience and pain in the name of growth and evolution. I know this after traveling out of body and experiencing it.

I think truth varies context to context, and there is definitely a context and place for his teachings -- but to project them as a full end in themselves (in my experience) is very unsatisfying and inadequate for getting to deeper spiritual and soul satiation. My thirst for love truth and deeper reality of being is too great to stop with this.
Old 02-12-2018, 01:00 AM
Master
My only question and response to this would be, how can a spiritual person tell the difference between "Dark", "Light" and "False Light" until it is too late and they have already been "mislead"?
Old 02-12-2018, 10:57 AM
Lorelyen

Double post...........
Old 02-12-2018, 10:57 AM
Lorelyen

It's a long story that I needn't present here (all started with the whys and wherefores of dreams) but my experience has been that our spiritual drive will lead us up a few blind alleys and as soon as we have confirmation that we took the wrong turn (causing discomfort / exposing us to danger) we must rethink what we're a) aiming for and b) doing.

I wouldn't class myself as an occultist though the occult has taught me a few lessons, one being that we can find ourselves using the wrong tools for the job at hand, another that we must be adaptable and find our own way - our interpretations of ancient scriptures/traditions are our own and we must expand on them as we need to. Gurus can point the way but they can't do the imbuing of spirit(uality) or even our aims. As Michael Bertiaux said, it's nothing if it's standing still. A third lesson is that problems we bring on ourselves are our own and only we can put them right.

There have been sufferings in my life. But it's been up to me to deal with them thus. I may make mistakes as I try but this is where honesty comes in. Adaptability has been one of the keys and it's led me to have an amalgam of "models"/beliefs from various sources that seem to tie together in a loose way with hints about how to get through daily "life" on the mundane world, being a spiritually inspired person potentially at loggerheads with Huxley's Brave New World. It didn't happen over night but through I suppose in total about 25 years.
Old 04-12-2018, 11:03 PM
Newbie ;)

I think you are missing the deepest level of awareness. Everything in your world is a direct reflection of you. All your thoughts are your mind's interpretation of this dream. There is a deep underlying truth to everything. Once that is found and you take the position of it, everything else will fall into place. We are all one. Everything is one field of energy vibrating at different frequencies. I am you. You are me. We are god.
Old 05-12-2018, 01:28 AM
iorek65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke.
I think you are missing the deepest level of awareness. Everything in your world is a direct reflection of you. All your thoughts are your mind's interpretation of this dream. There is a deep underlying truth to everything. Once that is found and you take the position of it, everything else will fall into place. We are all one. Everything is one field of energy vibrating at different frequencies. I am you. You are me. We are god.

That's common group think ... there are deeper shades of truth than those blanket statements -- I don't interpret broad generalized statements as the deepest levels of awareness (the opposite for me). The fact of the matter is (in my experience -- I understand and respect you if this isn't your experience. For many it isn't) I experienced a large degree of suffering from applying those broad statements you just gave over and over again ... "why?" -- Because entities don't give a damn about our philosophies. They play dirty -- they disguise (and no the archangel scam about getting help from them doesn't work either) themselves, implant and pretend to be you. Shadow work is only valid if you're dealing with your ACTUAL shadow (something I discovered recently). Integrating "all as me and all as you" blindly doesn't work -- it produces suffering. Over and over.

The greatest freedom and joy/self control I've gained has been from realizing the paradox -- we are all one and we are also not all one. The energy source that made this universe is not exclusive or sovereign over all life -- it is just one realm and one maker(s). I gain deeper truth and clarity from being vigilant and cautious about "spiritual syncs" "guides" "oneness" because there are forces and clever beings that are happy to take advantage and plug themselves into people who "surrender" ... that's the undercurrent truth I feel and see like christmas lights lit up at night.

I do not blindly trust this universe, and recognize that it contains many twists, paradoxes, and misleading synchronicity (which in fact reflect it's true nature). The universe is not perfect -- it's just the universe. It's just one realm among many. "perfect" "oneness" and "surrender" never have (in this realm) and never will provide me the fountain of life and joy it claims to.

And when I feel into the undercurrent of people who only follow these ideologies without questioning anything into shades of gray, the result is always an absence of deeper real love connection -- a consistent pattern of hollowness within the energy field. It's like being in a room 8x12 and saying that its contents contain all the deepest treasures and joys in existence -- there is an obliviousness to what is actually missing as far as what's actually possible on a deep soul level for vivid satiation.

I respect your right and integrity to view things through your experience, and here simply express them through mine -- we can't convert each other because our own experience is our point of reference.

Cheers
Old 05-12-2018, 01:39 AM
iorek65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
My only question and response to this would be, how can a spiritual person tell the difference between "Dark", "Light" and "False Light" until it is too late and they have already been "mislead"?

That's a great question ... I believe the only answer is a deep willingness to question the energy sources we take for granted as sovereign/perfect and see what their response is. In my experience they get angry and show their nasty true colors. Also, radical self honestly.

For me, it's a thirst for truth ... I don't think anyone who doesn't have a deep enough appetite for truth can transcend the False Light. Questioning and evolution are the path to that, and it's not a path many want to follow.
Old 05-12-2018, 03:07 PM
Experiencer
It's hard to be objective about personal experiences because there is a sense of immediacy to them. Even though we tend to believe in whatever we experience first (which is normal), we still need to step outside ourselves and consider other people's experience as well - it will help us form context to our own. There is a reason why you experience the universe the way you do and I experience it the way I do. Still we can't delegitimize each other over our differences.

Spirituality is just a word like love. It means nothing by itself. If I call myself spiritual just because I seek after esoteric things, will not prevent me from making the same mistakes. I'm inherently the same person no matter what label I call myself. Spiritual is who we are not what we are trying to become. Everyone has chosen their life path before they were incarnated to this world, hence every path is a soul journey. Some of the most connected people to spirit have no knowledge of God or the afterlife. They are completely immersed in the experience of living and are doing exactly what they came to earth to do. It's really us who have trouble accepting our life path that resort to "New Age" spirituality because we miss home so much.

Home is always within us wherever we go. It's not there or over there it's in you. So fear not and live your life.

If you think there is light and dark then you will experience the light and dark. Whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven and vice versa. You won't find truth by looking for it in one corner of our existence. So yes broaden your mind and step back if you really want to see the big picture.