Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 11-11-2018, 01:49 PM
Pathfinder

The way I see Hell

As someone who has passed through this experience in the physical realm(10-12 years of chronic fatigue, social anxiety, 1-2 years of suicidal thinking, years of depression, etc), and from my own spiritual research and study I am 99-100% sure that Hell exists here and also in the afterlife.

Now, as I have cured my illnesses and my inner hellish state I can look back in my past and conclude:

1)Hell is a mental state(but it also attracts hellish places as mind attracts matter
2)Hell is being stuck at a level of God's creation. In the physical realm, it means not being able to move forward in life, not accomplishing your dreams, working in unsatisfactory job, living in the place for too long, etc
3)Hell is anti-life. What does it mean? It means that when one experiences a Hell state, one cannot absorb much life energy, the feelings are mostly dead(no life), the thoughts are usually negative and dead, the environment feels dead and even your normal vision can become dead(for example I had a very bad eyesight when I was in hell and everything in my room seemed dull and lifeless. As I have worked with my body, I have also improved my eyesight and now everything seems more alive).
4) Hell is a constant state of anxiety. There was always anxiety and stress in my body and it was easy triggered.
5) From my personal perspective I can say that hell on earth can result in suicide and death and being reborn in a spiritual hell
6) Hell is not eternal: Everyone can work his or her way out of hell and reach a normal life or even Heaven
7)Compared to the beauty of a normal and healthy life, hell is like a bad dream, like an illusion because you don't really live to experience true reality, you are rather dead although you suffer so much
8)Throughout your process of purification and cleansing you attain much knowledge while getting out of hell and you can also establish an inner base for future enlightenment.
9)I don't know if Hell is needed or not but I personally believe that God is not omnipotent although completely good and evil has something to say in places like here on Earth.
10)Hell is deficiency like lack of peace and proper knowledge, bad habits or a lack of love.
11)Instead of saying that Hell is darkness you can say: Hell is an anti-life state of being because even darkness and the night can be beautiful especially if you have inner light.
Old 11-11-2018, 04:30 PM
Wow...great list.
Yes, hell is a mental state...here and in the hereafter...is my take.
Much info came from Anthony Borgia's, 'Life In the World Unseen'..free online book.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-11-2018, 05:43 PM
Pathfinder

Thank you for the reading. I enjoyed the descriptions in the book about the lower realms but everything is on a superficial level.

Anyway, I think that in order to get out of hell we need to love ourselves to give more power to the positive thoughts and feelings among other things.

I think women have the capacity to love themselves more than the men do unfortunately for the men...
Old 11-11-2018, 11:53 PM
Deactivated Account
Maybe it is necessary in some cases to experience hell so one can learn something positive from it after having received salvation, but I'm personally convinced that salvation is NOT for everyone.
Old 12-11-2018, 11:37 PM
Master
The way I see hell...

I am allergic to legumes and most times I remember... sometimes I forget, like last night when I ate a bean burrito.

My whole body blew up like a balloon and I had so much gas in my stomach and intestines, the pain was incredible...What followed, was a night of vomiting and diarrhea, culminating in a migraine headache...I didn't get to sleep until 4am.

At 7am, the local council was out the front of my house with heavy machinery cutting branches off a tree and mulching them...The noise was deafening, it shook the whole house...and this went on for over an hour..

When that was done, I thought "finally, I may get some rest...I feel so sick..."

No soon as I had got off to sleep, my mother rang me on my mobile phone, followed by a whole heap of messages...So I answered the phone, replied to the messages and switched my phone off, thinking "NOW the universe may let me rest..."

Nodded off again and the neighbours dogs started barking non stop, followed by continual water hammer from the flat next door...

I got up, went "FOR F***S SAKE!!!" and I started smashing things.... welcome to hell my friends.
Old 13-11-2018, 01:35 AM
Administrator
Hello

I do not see Hell in the spiritual sense of God and Heaven and Hell. More along the lines that we are placed into a physical body that brings with it both the pleasures and pains of the flesh. We are flesh and blood, I recall a Star Trek episode that says we are "Earthlings - Ugly bags of mostly water".

It would seem that being fragile we are prone to what life hands us at times and we do our best to deal with it as we so have that urge to survive. We can endure what we might see as a living hell in life, but too if we look at how we deal with it we can have a great learning and growth path moving onto maybe more lives.

If there is this place of enlightenment then do we not have to have lives that are full of love and light and those that are full of sorrow and suffering ?

It is said we reap what we sow and in that maybe when we come into a life that is of challenge we have to find out what to sow to bring us out of darkness. I do feel there is Hell on Earth, as at times there is so much around us that we can see as complete suffering. Yet to be in a body with all that offers in the 5 senses I will take the ride it can bring.

Lynn
Old 13-11-2018, 04:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
The way I see hell...
I am allergic to legumes and most times I remember... sometimes I forget, like last night when I ate a bean burrito.

My whole body blew up like a balloon and I had so much gas in my stomach and intestines, the pain was incredible...What followed, was a night of vomiting and diarrhea, culminating in a migraine headache...I didn't get to sleep until 4am.

At 7am, the local council was out the front of my house with heavy machinery cutting branches off a tree and mulching them...The noise was deafening, it shook the whole house...and this went on for over an hour..

When that was done, I thought "finally, I may get some rest...I feel so sick..."

No soon as I had got off to sleep, my mother rang me on my mobile phone, followed by a whole heap of messages...So I answered the phone, replied to the messages and switched my phone off, thinking "NOW the universe may let me rest..."

Nodded off again and the neighbours dogs started barking non stop, followed by continual water hammer from the flat next door...

I got up, went "FOR F***S SAKE!!!" and I started smashing things.... welcome to hell my friends.

funny lol or also how about finally having the time to sleep and not being able to fall asleep because your mind won't shush about how bad you feel and need more sleep

spirituall I agree for the mostpart, well said. Hell definitely seems to be a state rather than a place, and one that can certainly and may regularly be summoned here on Earth. well I guess most people aware of other realms or spiritual experiences concur that Earth is hellish in comparison, but anyways.. it is also heavenly here and we can feel blissful and beautiful. So I think as you pretty much arranged in your post, that heaven or hell have to do with consciousness. and I think that since we are here on Earth, we must place heavy emphasis on being conscious here and interacting with Earth properly. ie eating from it how we are supposed to and being immersed in nature otherwise, honoring our bodies and their abilities along with our minds and expressing our creativity and gratitude as nature generally does. when in hell we're usually plagued by things that don't really belong, and the only remedy is the opposite. consciousness is the potential panacea and unconsciousness is poison. if that makes sense.. some say ignorance is bliss, but awareness to higher degrees can overcome any pitfalls of knowing and realizing. I feel like evil is akin to unconsciousness, it's just a void or distortion, but I don't know for certain of course..
Old 13-11-2018, 04:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritualll
As someone who has passed through this experience in the physical realm(10-12 years of chronic fatigue, social anxiety, 1-2 years of suicidal thinking, years of depression, etc), and from my own spiritual research and study I am 99-100% sure that Hell exists here and also in the afterlife.

Now, as I have cured my illnesses and my inner hellish state I can look back in my past and conclude:

1)Hell is a mental state(but it also attracts hellish places as mind attracts matter
2)Hell is being stuck at a level of God's creation. In the physical realm, it means not being able to move forward in life, not accomplishing your dreams, working in unsatisfactory job, living in the place for too long, etc
3)Hell is anti-life. What does it mean? It means that when one experiences a Hell state, one cannot absorb much life energy, the feelings are mostly dead(no life), the thoughts are usually negative and dead, the environment feels dead and even your normal vision can become dead(for example I had a very bad eyesight when I was in hell and everything in my room seemed dull and lifeless. As I have worked with my body, I have also improved my eyesight and now everything seems more alive).
4) Hell is a constant state of anxiety. There was always anxiety and stress in my body and it was easy triggered.
5) From my personal perspective I can say that hell on earth can result in suicide and death and being reborn in a spiritual hell
6) Hell is not eternal: Everyone can work his or her way out of hell and reach a normal life or even Heaven
7)Compared to the beauty of a normal and healthy life, hell is like a bad dream, like an illusion because you don't really live to experience true reality, you are rather dead although you suffer so much
8)Throughout your process of purification and cleansing you attain much knowledge while getting out of hell and you can also establish an inner base for future enlightenment.
9)I don't know if Hell is needed or not but I personally believe that God is not omnipotent although completely good and evil has something to say in places like here on Earth.
10)Hell is deficiency like lack of peace and proper knowledge, bad habits or a lack of love.
11)Instead of saying that Hell is darkness you can say: Hell is an anti-life state of being because even darkness and the night can be beautiful especially if you have inner light.
I very much agree with all of it!
Old 13-11-2018, 04:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Maybe it is necessary in some cases to experience hell so one can learn something positive from it after having received salvation, but I'm personally convinced that salvation is NOT for everyone.
It's all what you make of it, I am honest with myself and understand I live in a world of darkness. That taught me how to make my own light in those times of darkness. I don't always trust others light. Light to bright can be blinding. To put in physical terms. At night turn all the lights off in your house and Walk from one end to the other. Your forced to really pay attention to what's around you. You have just amount of light you can pass easily, to much light, your blind, your senses can't focus on anything unless you close your eyes and make it dark.
Old 13-11-2018, 05:14 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
It's all what you make of it, I am honest with myself and understand I live in a world of darkness. That taught me how to make my own light in those times of darkness. I don't always trust others light. Light to bright can be blinding. To put in physical terms. At night turn all the lights off in your house and Walk from one end to the other. Your forced to really pay attention to what's around you. You have just amount of light you can pass easily, to much light, your blind, your senses can't focus on anything unless you close your eyes and make it dark.

Glad it worked out for you personally. Though what exactly is what we call 'light'? A spiritual word for bliss or joy?