Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 15-05-2018, 04:36 PM
Jadesamson123

Lost my best friend

Hi everyone, My best friend Ryan took his own life on the 3rd of April and on the 4th may I went to his funeral and now I wished I could speak to him as I miss talking to him and video chatting with him!

I want my best friend back

I wished I could turn back time to see him and talk him out of suicide
Old 16-05-2018, 02:18 AM
Guide

Hello,

I lost my best friend to cancer when we were only 10 & 11 yrs old. I know the pain amd shock. I don't have anything to really say that is going to help you jump from this grief to acceptance, or make it any better. It is a spiritual process.

I do know that loved ones can, and will send you signs, dreams, songs, ect, once they are okay with their passing. It's hard sometimes to understand those messages or feel them when we are grieving, or upset.

I promise you this, it is real.

I learned about a young dead uncle who died when he was only 21 years old through dreams. He kept coming to me...he died 10 years before I was born. I became estranged from my mother after my parents divorce when I was around 6. I never even heard of the guy as he was from my moms side and they lived several states away. We didn't talk, no phone calls, visits, ect. It took me a few years to find out who he was. He gave me signs....in one dream I asked him who he was. (The whole story is posted on this board) and he held up a flashing neon yellow sign that just read "1968"

My great grandfather also came to me ththe night he died...he is also from my moms side, and I hadn't been around him since I was a small kid...about 25 years.

A farmer in our town came to me 3 days after he died. I learned he died because he sitting on my bed one morning talking to me when I first woke up...I rubbed my eyeyes s and he was gone. Later that day, I found out for the first time that he had cancer and died 3 days before.

There's many more stories.

There is life after death, we are not crazy...most of us who have seen or have these experiences are normal. I am married, two great kids, and I'm a manager at my current job. I have no mental health history, although I do have depression and anxiety from time to time...but I think that's fairly normal for most people anymore.

I think these abilities run in families, but Inalso had a NDE in my 20s...and these abilities started up full force after that( I did have them as a kid, (but they seem to have went doormat until my NDE)

My advice, is to let you grieve...go through your emotions, but don't lose your faith in the afterlife, or what's ahead. I believe suicides get help on the other side, eventually...when they are ready. I do believe in reincarnation because of my own experiences. I was shown a past life through dreams in which I committed suicide...and had children. One of the children showed up in a picture with my children in this life on Easter holiday, next to the fireplace.

Pray for him, talk to him, tell him how much you love him. They can hear you.
Tell him everything you want to say. It's a lot easier for them to come through in dreams, because we are rested and not occupied with other things...but they can in many ways....I've had full apparitions while awake.

I will say a prayer for Ryan as well...I hope that he is finding peace on his journey....and I hope that you can find peace eventually on yours. You will always miss him...but he might just be the one who greets you happily when it's your time to go back home. Right now, just talk to him as you always have...and even ask for signs or dreams. When he is ready, he will come through. For many people, it's a few months or years before they send signs....it just depends on his progress over there. Right now, he might have some healing to do.

I am also very sensitive to energy....I can feel departed people who come around me. I felt my grandmother in law around me a whole day, after her funeral....which I didn't get to attend. She was always buzzing with excitement, and that's exactly what I felt that day as I talked and prayed for her. I have also prayed for people who have passed on...for the elevation of their soul, thoughts, feelings, and well being. Sometimes I get a sinking feeling if they haven't crossed over well, sometimes I get a light feeling, sometimes a very low level energy, and sometimes I get a warm friendly feeling.

Update;

Suicides always touch my heart....and so I prayed for Ryan right away..connecting with him through his first name, April 3rd, and your username...

As I prayed for Ryan, I got a warm loving feeling...like he was taken care of when he crossed over. I get the feeling that he has people over there that love him very much..and he made it. Something about his funeral, helped him move on. I think he was pleased with it, and with the people who showed up....he felt loved by all of you. I saw what looked like about 3 or so women up at his coffin together, who he really felt loved by. My whole left side was very warm, and very loving....especially around my heart, shoulder, and left side. It's gone now...that is a clear indication to me, that he made it. (did some people wear white to his funeral)This is a very loving person. (I don't always get that with people who commit suicide) Some of the people who have committed suicide are not as open....but I clearly felt it, very warm, friendly, loving energy. I believe your friend really is at peace. His energy felt very friendly, courteous, warm, and a neat light-hearted kind of guy....but a bit self contained, or even quiet, and deep thinker.

Like he just stopped in to say thank you for praying for me, I'm okay....and then left.

There are many gifted people here if you need to talk....God bless.

Last edited by Colorado : 16-05-2018 at 04:02 AM.
Old 16-05-2018, 03:37 AM
Master
condolences Jadesamson123.
Old 16-05-2018, 03:47 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadesamson123
Hi everyone, My best friend Ryan took his own life on the 3rd of April and on the 4th may I went to his funeral and now I wished I could speak to him as I miss talking to him and video chatting with him!

I want my best friend back

I wished I could turn back time to see him and talk him out of suicide

I'm sorry to hear that!

Have you tried talking to him as if he's physically still there? I think it would give you some relief from the sorrow you feel and he will be around and appreciate it too. And who knows, maybe he'll send you a sign of some sort, to let you know he's still there. He probably also misses talking to you!

Edit: such a beautiful and heartwarming post by Colorado! I read it only after I posted mine.
Old 16-05-2018, 08:27 AM
Jadesamson123

I don't know how to speak to the dead tho Tomma.

Colorado thanks for the speech!
Old 16-05-2018, 09:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadesamson123
I don't know how to speak to the dead tho Tomma.

Colorado thanks for the speech!

the idea is that he still exists Jadesamson123.
although no longer in physical form, the energy which composes
his identity remains in existence, on some spiritual plane.
all you need do is evoke his memory within your mind, and speak
as if he were present with you.
Old 16-05-2018, 10:40 AM
Administrator
Your friend knows you miss him and he is sorry for that, but he is in a better place now.suicide leaves you with many questions could you have prevented it etc, but the answer is no. nobody knows what state his mind was in at the time.grieve for your friend and in time you will see signs that he is around you.
its early days yet and everything feels raw.

Namaste
Old 16-05-2018, 11:14 AM
Deactivated Account
As someone who also lost a good friend very recently, you have my condelences.
Old 16-05-2018, 01:24 PM
Master
The sad thing is very few people who commit suicide recognize the impact it will have on others around them--even the most friendless jerkoff in the world would be mourned by someone, even if only in passing.

I'm sorry you had to go through this--it's posts like this that help keep me from going off on that deep end.

I sincerely wish you the best.

-Trinity
Old 17-05-2018, 04:46 PM
Master

Most time the person contemplating suicide isn't in their right mind or they would never consider committing suicide. The emotional pain is so great their peripheral vision (acknowledging the hurt it would cause others) is not functioning.