Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 30-09-2019, 02:32 AM
Master
Can you share?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 02-10-2019, 10:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Can you share?
I think I born with a skill to help others. I work in health care. Taking care of mentally disabled people. Idk, it just feels good to be of help. So far it's working out great, I've learned just as much from the people I care for as they learned from me.
Old 02-10-2019, 11:45 AM
hazada guess

Yes I do,and I Think that I've carried it out but I don't want to go into detail at the moment as yesterday an altercation with another member on another thread has knocked the wind out of me.When I've built up my confidence again,I will be more forthcoming.
Old 08-10-2019, 03:43 AM
Pathfinder
Patiently waiting

Hi there! Great thread I felt gravitated towards it! Most likely bc I resonate with the fact that I still do not know my life‘s purpose and as of lately I am very much so contemplating my purpose. I just turned 34 years old October 3 I feel I am stuck in life....my twin brother passed away August 31, 2019 and then my dad passed away shortly after September 25, 2019. I’m completely heartbroken but they were both addicts and I know they are no longer in pain and suffering. I can’t help but think the two most important man in my life have left me and now I don’t know what to do. I’m single I live alone I have no stable career I have no stable income I rent I have two cats and a lovely crystal collection. I try to stay positive and consider myself kind loyal and humble. I just am so lost in this life. I feel as if I should have my life together at this age but I don’t and now with my brother and father passing I’m completely discouraged and stuck in this whirlwind of emotion but I want to prosper so bad. I just don’t know how