Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Old 20-05-2014, 02:59 PM
Indigowolf

Premonition of my twin flame walk-in?

Hi everyone,

I'm new here and I guess I'm really looking for like minded souls who can help me make sense of whats been happening to me over the last few months. I'll try keep this as brief as I can without being too long. I'd just like to say that knowing there is somewhere like this I can come to is a real relief, and I'm thankful to anyone who can offer any kind of input.

Basically, around October time a spiritual awakening occurred for me.I was already deeply spiritual but I felt I shifted up a level. Things were building and changing but softly until on Christmas night I had a bit of a melt down. Suddenly it was as if my solar plexus had burst open and I remembered how much I loved my ex. This was a freaky revelation to me as he had done some real bad things, we split up and as a result I had to use the police to keep him from harassing me for the last two years (we were together for 7). Our separation was the worst pain I've ever experienced and as a result I had to cut him off to keep myself together. It never healed though. *Note he never did anything physically harmful - he just had issues.

On boxing day I was still in bits and the ache in my solar plexus was so physically painful and overwhelming I spent most of the day in bed crying over him. (I had pretty much never thought I'd break breath to him again, I really was so finished so to realize how much I loved him was so emotional and painful). Despite all odds, how afraid I was of him and everything that happened I messaged him for the first time in over two yeasr and arranged to meet him in the middle of the night on the 27th Dec. I couldn't wait any longer I felt I might burst, and I still to this day can't actually explain why I messaged him then. I had never wanted contact with him that whole time. He had totally changed. We talked and cried for hours, explaining and apologizing and the next day the pain I had carried over our separation and all of the hurt was completely gone. It had been there for two years, I couldn't believe it! I told him I wasn't coming back and that I just wanted us to heal the rift between us.

Meeting him did something to me. It supercharged this awakening and everything went haywire from then on. I've remembered past lives, boosted abilities, had visions and spoken to guides and had amazing healing experiences (done by myself, I'm an energy healer). However, in short, the visions I've had have shown me something within him. The part I always loved but couldn't understand why he felt like a different person. The part I loved always seemed to be shining in there covered by all this other negative stuff that I couldn't relate to. It was always light against dark with him but the two never seemed to marry and I could never understand it. He's not a bad person.

Its real hard to explain but I was basically shown that my twin soul flame is in there, inside of him. As if they have been braided together for some time. I was shown that my twin has been asleep within him in a sense and that on his 30th birthday he would awaken and that we would do all sorts of things together. Things I had always assumed were my own path to follow in a career of healing, but now it all seems so clear that he is part of it and will accompany me. I could sense my twin so clearly and have been able to talk and he has explained a lot of this. I have seen my face reflected in his, but also my ex's face is the same as his, but I know that they are two different people? How can that make sense. My twin is also often represented by a native indian which is much easier to recognize and make sense of. Some of the visions and experiences with my twin have brought up emotion I never thought I could feel and now I feel sure that if I can't have him in my life, no one else will ever do.

I do feel him around sometimes. Especially if I'm upset with my ex or we are discussing something sad between us. I can feel tingly but firm energy touch me, comforting me and i've honestly even seen my arm hairs move. Something is defo there!!

I've never felt more sure of anything- especially in my twin's presence spiritually. But I'm really struggling to marry my intuition and my intellect. I do a lot of healing work on others and my intuition is usually spot on so I have no reason to doubt it, but how can I possibly believe in this? I feel like I am going mad - I truly expect it to happen, and I'm just here waiting.

His 30th birthday has come and gone but I see no changes. When I asked my twin he explained that it would take some time for my ex to fully leave and that he would hang around close for some time while my twin fully exchanges into his body. So I guess I just have to be patient.

However the other strange, and somewhat undeniable thing is that I recognized that this was all occurring in sync with the grand cardinal cross. I'm totally freaked that the dates match. (October it began, 27th Dec we met, 23rd April the cross was complete - which is my exes 30th birthday -also the cross represents transformation and shedding of skin like a snake and I cant help but feel sure that it relates to him and this walk-in experience that I am expecting for him.

I guess I just had to get this out somehow. I need guidance, clarity. I don't know. I guess I know the answers and they seem so clear and sure, but how it can possibly happen I just don't understand. Part of me still fears I'm mad. But it makes too much sense.

Does anyone have any thoughts, opinions, or even answers to any of this. Any tiny contribution you can make would really help, even just to feel I'm sharing it outside of myself helps.

With deep appreciation,

Indigowolf xxx
Old 01-06-2014, 01:24 AM
movedbyu

Hi Indigo Wolf. You are not mad. I have now read stories like this on 3 separate occasions. This seems to be something that is starting to happen now (twin flames coming as walk ins). I'm very happy for you. This is very special. Embrace it. I would suggest reading up on walkins and soul braiding just so that you can understand what he might be feeling. Its very confusing for them sometimes. He may be feeling strangely distant from people and having you there may be very helpful to him. Keep us posted. I did a search once on google for "twin flame walk in" and a couple of cool stories came up.
Old 01-06-2014, 09:43 PM
Indigowolf

Thank you eaglelove - I really appreciate that. I've searched on the net but it's taken me quite a while to learn the terminologies for most things. I'll have a search and do some reading - would be great to know someone else has been thru this. Still confused about soul braiding. Being around him is tricky because there are flickers of two people. Thank you so much for your support. I'll update with any progress :)
Old 12-06-2014, 10:13 PM
Seeker

Hi,

You are not alone.

Sounds like a corny line from a movie, i know, but its true:-)

My soulmate passed away in 2012 and has since promised through her spirit, her guru and a psychic medium that she is coming back. As a walk-in. Her promise was this:

Her new body will look much like her old one. She will be around 36-38 yrs old. Her name will start with a "V". We will come in contact with each other in March 2014. Her astrological chart would be similar to my soulmate's. And more.

Everything she has promised has come true. I have met her and everything matches....her name...her looks...her chart...everything. Even her memories of her previous life will come back, but will take some time. By end of June 2014, we will be one again, as a couple, as predicted. Just couple of days more....

My suggestion would be to go with the flow. Don't question everything rationally. Think about this....if your twin flame has gone to such lengths to be with you, I doubt anything can go wrong that would keep you apart. If it does, what would be the use of him coming back? Most of the drama in our lives is set, by ourselves before we are born. Our freewill is to change things is not here, but when we actually chart our lives and create them before we are born here. That's our freewill. On Earth, our freewill will be about how we react to the situations. That's what we take with us when we die. The experience of things and how they shape our soul.

I would suggest you to read Linda Goodman's "Gooberz". Her husband was a walk-in, according to that book :-)
Old 12-06-2014, 10:30 PM
Indigowolf

Soulseeker23 it is so poignant that you should message me now. At this very moment I've been sitting in tears. It's all so difficult. I can really see so clearly the purging that is happening between me and my ex but its so damn painful. I know things can't be perfect but I just want my ex to leave and my twin to arrive in his place. I feel so sure and have had so many visions and synchronicites that support it but in the presence ofmy ex I am often in complete dismay. The highs are high but the lows are so unbelievably low. Like so deep down you didn't know you had darkness like that down there. I miss my twin more than ever and I just don't want my ex. It seems he hurts me no matter what he does. The slightest thing can make me so upset and I get physical pains in my heart that aches, but to be apart from him when I know my twin is in there somewhere is unbearable.

Thank you so much for your input. It's a difficult time with no one else to be able to explain this to so I'm really greatful, to all of you.

I've literally just ordered the book. Thank you for the recommendation soulseeker xx
Old 13-06-2014, 07:31 PM
Seeker

Trust me, I know the low depths you are talking about...For me, when I am feeling low, i force myself to remember all the magical signs that have bought me to this point in my life and know the good things that are just around the corner. Most of the times, it works. But sometimes...nothing works...we just need to cry and go through the pain. Know its only temporary and you are already more than half the way down the road. Hope the transformation is quick and you have a happy happy life ahead :-)
Old 13-06-2014, 10:57 PM
Indigowolf

Thank you soulseeker. And you are right in that respect, the signs are getting harder to dispute but sometimes doubt creeps in. Plus I think when you are expecting something so wonderful it can sometimes seem that it is too good to be true. Much harder when the physical realm doesn't reflect what I'm seeing in the spiritual realm. I feel better today, and your message last night couldn't have come at a better time. All the best to you too :) xx
Old 01-11-2014, 11:20 PM
777twinflame777

I'm going through something similar, how is it going? Relieved to find someone else experiencing this madness
Old 07-11-2014, 12:33 PM
Checkmate.

Controversial subject. What you experience can be valid, I've heard of cases, few but yes there are some. Difficult path it is indeed.

Now, what you want to keep in mind is that they are different people. The mash up makes it much more difficult to separate feelings and get a clear idea of what's in there so to say. All I can tell you - you need to be on your own path. Whatever is in there is sometimes too much for the human brain to be able to take in and truly understand.

Try not to think too much about it or hold on to it. There are many lesons for him in there and you are just a small part of it.
Old 07-11-2014, 01:35 PM
777twinflame777

Thanks for that. I'm not sure if it is a soul exchange or a merge. All I know is it's taken place and whatever has gone from communicating with me in spirit into him. After ten years of having him always there I'm quite lost without him. In the physical we are currently having a separation so I'm completely cut off!! Only through the heart centre we are still connected. I wonder how long it will take him to 'wake up'. I'm completely leaving it all now and getting on with my own life. Il be there whenever he wants me to be I'm sure he knows this by now. I'm also pretty sure that walking into someone else's pain and **** must be nothing short of a nightmare and will take time. I had a dream a while ago that he wrote me a letter and he was 'awakened' and this letter was telling me that and about his heart etc. but then he left. I was at the top of a mountain helping unfortunate people. The fact he came up it then left means?? He had written beautiful words but I don't remember them. I guess il find out what it all means one day. My dreams of my twinflame are often premonitions including meeting the physical counterpart 3 years before I met him.