Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Old 14-11-2013, 07:05 PM
Pathfinder

I opened my self to be a walk in

I have opened my self to allow others to enter and help me with task that I can not complete alone and or help others by a walk in.
Old 17-11-2013, 04:47 AM
Master
Hmmm, that's prolly not such a good idea, cause you are potentially allowing ANYTHING to enter....and you have all you need inside you to accomplish Anything you wish, what you need lies BEHIND the thinking mind, deep inside you.
Old 03-12-2013, 07:52 PM
LadyImpreza1111

I dunno if you have read my post about eye-opening facts about soul exchanges and some of the downsides of soul exchanges, but Crystal Song is right. Soul exchanges can wreak havoc on your life unless you trust the spirit thats doing it.
Old 03-12-2013, 08:14 PM
Sangress

As a walk-in myself, generally in order to even get a walk-in you need to make a literal contract/deal on a soul deep/subconscious level, a direct agreement with the universe or whatever higher power of your choice as witness as well as two other spirits or departed relatives mediating the whole thing, and it takes years to finalize at the least.

So this seems to me rather than a walk-in situation it is more like your inviting anyone or anything to take your body for a joyride and/or interfere with your life with the expectation that they might somehow help you (which is unlikely given the individuals I know who accept offers like that since I've wreaked havoc with such things offered to me before.)

I've seen (and been involved with) the same situation occurring with trance mediums and a few shamans (only they knew what to expect,) it can make life very complicated and stressful as far as I can see.

My advice - be careful with what you wish for and be sure your asking for what is best for you. Good luck.

As always, I'm just saying it like I see it and what I know from personal experience. It's just my opinion.
Old 10-12-2013, 06:03 PM
Pathfinder

I guess I have should have been more clear. I not "just allowed" I have energy/soul(s)/ spirit(s) whatever you want to call them and thus far only a few times negative energy attacked only me. My walk ins help me complete my task that is in store for me in my life quest. I do leave the human body but never allow anyone to enter it in the time of my absence. This is my container chosen for me and thus we all need a little help from time to time to complete our task or help others with their tasks.
Old 14-12-2013, 01:19 AM
Deactivated Account
If you choose to leave your body, you are no longer in control over what does/doesn't enter it. The only time you have control is when you are in your own physical body.
Old 14-12-2013, 05:37 PM
Knower
I am of the strong opinion that nothing can link with your body without your consent. It is always a mutual agreement and you are ALWAYS in control, whether you realize it or not.
Old 18-12-2013, 05:42 PM
Master

Will there ever come a time we'll begin to try to answer our questions and set up (group) experiements to test the idea in the field of accepted testing.

I've opened myself as a walk in, in order to test as well as observe what I've heard said and still do, and have always remained (me). I think the mind is extermely powerful and are that mind linked to the body physically. That the connection, the thread(s) between them, both are real. Many don't understand or want to accept the body is also part of the personal mind. If anything we might share it.
Old 18-02-2014, 05:14 AM
SpacePilot

My understanding is that a walk-in situation is usually a contract between souls that happens even before the incarnation in which it is to happen begins. Then again, a lot of what happens is part of a contract, with some margin, but that margin can also include letting others in for a very short period of time. I hope you are very specific about who you allow in and I am curious to read about the experiences you are having with that situation.
Old 08-05-2014, 03:38 PM
Pathfinder

Walk-Ins

I feel before we take the human as a host we have certain task we must perform. If we need help we get guidance if the guidance is unable then the walk-in takes over to allow you as a human complete the task. Have any one of you met a person had a conversations on subject matter you rarely discuss and then never have that discussion again or even the person you conversed with? There you have it sometimes walk-ins again can come and allow you or your host to help a complete stranger in need whatever the need may be and you find your self asking why? Again walk-ins.

Hollywood makes great examples of demons or evil forces enter in human host in more movies than you see angels enter a human host...HMMM makes you wonder...