Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 17-08-2013, 10:43 PM
Newbie ;)

Money measures how much people value things. Things people value the most cost the most money. Not everything that people value is material. Sometimes people pay to hear music or to be healed by a doctor or to read a good book or to have a great meal.

Many people who have great wealth have acquired it by providing a lot of value to a lot of people. And for those people the money they possess--if not a benchmark--is a manifestation of their great service. Some enlightened souls are world servers. As a result of their service some of them have also acquired wealth.

Money may not be a benchmark of spiritual growth--but I believe it can be one manifestation of it--where spiritual growth is gained through world service--and where that world service has been regarded by the world as having great value.
Old 17-08-2013, 11:28 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidGreene
Money measures how much people value things. Things people value the most cost the most money. Not everything that people value is material. Sometimes people pay to hear music or to be healed by a doctor or to read a good book or to have a great meal.

Many people who have great wealth have acquired it by providing a lot of value to a lot of people. And for those people the money they possess--if not a benchmark--is a manifestation of their great service. Some enlightened souls are world servers. As a result of their service some of them have also acquired wealth.

Money may not be a benchmark of spiritual growth--but I believe it can be one manifestation of it--where spiritual growth is gained through world service--and where that world service has been regarded by the world as having great value.

I like very much what you have said. Very wise words.
Old 17-08-2013, 11:55 PM
Master
I agree with DavidGreene, money can be fantastic stuff for trading.
Old 18-08-2013, 12:22 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordank
I was refering to wealth, both inside and outside. I was refering to ability to manifest. This ability is related to spirituality. If you are more spiritual you can manifest better great things. If you are more spiritual you are like a big magnet. You drawn to you more great things. This is my opinion.

This is all boiling down to definitions.

I'm still not clear what you mean by "outside wealth". To me, this is referencing simply "money" which is lovely (!) but not a measure of spirituality.

I may be not understanding you.
Old 18-08-2013, 12:47 PM
Guide

Maybe I don't exprss myself always right, I don't know 100% english. Yes I was refering to wealth inside and outide. Outside welath is money, love, a home, a car, friends etc. Money is not a measure of spirituality, but a spiritual person can manifest easier money uning that Law of Attraction.
Old 18-08-2013, 01:06 PM
Master

no it's fine jordank - I know not everyone here has their first language as English which is why I wanted to make sure that I was connecting with what you meant.

I guess, the power of LOA will free you to manifest wealth more easily, but be careful what you wish for. Be very very specific in your requirements.

If you are looking for love, then be clear how you want that to be.

If money, then to what purpose?
Old 18-08-2013, 01:23 PM
Guide

I have to clarify something. I'm a little tired is possible to say what I don't want. Outside wealth for me is money, jewelry, a house, a car etc.. Inside wealth is happines, joy, bliss, real friends, true love etc.
Old 18-08-2013, 01:28 PM
Guide

Money is to make my life easier/better and to help others. I remember something from one of Osho's book, that will always be in my heart and soul. He said that real rich is against all poverties. I will always like those words.
Old 25-08-2013, 07:49 AM
underlight

To go back to your first point when you said 'some say that you can even manifest billions of dollars'... I think this is totally true although the kinds of people that would be interested in manifesting would be unlikely to want to manifest that amount of money. Nobody needs a billion dollars, although I wouldn't think it would be much harder than manifesting a new job to be perfectly honest. If you dont think it's possible to manifest a billion dollars though then the universe will 100% agree with you.

I tend to lean more on the side of if you feel rich then the money will come, i wouldn't worry about your reasons for wanting the money. if you start to think that manifesting money for yourself is wrong then of course it will never come. Forget about money being 'the root of all evil' just start feeling like a wealthy person and the universe will provide.
Old 08-09-2013, 02:46 PM
Guide

I like very much your post Underlight. My opinion is that we can manifest whatever we want, no matter how impossible could appear to some people. Impossible is only for those who want to agree with that. Is sad that the majority of people don't believe in magic, miracles, law of attraction, big dreams etc. We should let our hearts guide us. More money we can have , more better we can live. Ps: I think that I know what I can do with billions of dollars. Best wishes.