Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 12-08-2012, 04:31 PM
Master

5th Dimension Vision by Jesus

I am sharing this, as it kinda goes with the channeling I got last week about the shift (the 2012 channeling session) and while very personal, it did say it was not just for me. So, stepping outside my box again, which I am getting really good at, here it is:
August 12, 2012 (Oooh, 81212 – sounds like a magical date!)
(So, I would like to channel, to keep my channel clear andfree from debris, and also it is fun and exciting and I am in my vortex, so whynot?)
(Who am I speaking to?) Jesus
(Good morning, Jesus.)
Good morning. Whenyou called me, and I was there, did you feel my energy? (I did, it was warm and glowy). That is how to connect to your innerself. That feeling that runs throughyou, that encompasses you with a light heat and vibration, and your bodytingles with it and it fills you up and when you did your solar light mantrayou felt it change in its intensity and the words you usually use changed andit felt different to you and I want to explain that you have risen higher inyour vibration today and when you saw the energy particles moving after yourmeditation this morning, that is the access you have now to the 5th dimensionof vision. You will always have thataccess now and you must explore it for it to become second nature to you now. It will not be hard, you can do this easily,it is just closing your eyes for a time and then reopening them to a new way oflooking at things. You can keep thisvision for as long as you like and then switch back and forth as you want, andit is available to you now. It waswonderful that you saw this and you were asking yourself, is this really realand I am telling you that yes, it is really real. Your vibrational nature made this possible,as you ascend higher into your vibration of life you are able to access yoursenses in a way that had not been apparent to you before, and this is openingup your chakras. When you meditate ittakes you out of your daily reality and moves you into a place that is muchdifferent to you and we say to you now, let the reality of your life go in thatmoment and become a part of the shifting that is occurring for you and welcomeit in and say hello and how are you doing and see what happens when youdo. You are not afraid, there is notfear that you have and it will just be a gentle, warm, loving thing to do whenyou do this. As you continue on thispath, you will find many things you can now use that were not available to youeven yesterday, that are yours in the giving and when I told you that you canaccess all that I was in my last reincarnation, I meant it and this is showingyou that you do have that access and you can heal and dream of things notremembered and remember your dreams if you like. When your book comes this week, you mightopen it up to wherever it wants to open and begin reading there. You don’t have to start on page one. Go where we are leading you and it will beblissful and enlightening and you will find many joys in that journey.
Be easy and be free and welcome to the shifting nature ofthings. You are doing fine on thisjourney and we await with great pleasure your next attempts with this. We are guiding you and you are following ourguidance and that is always pleasing to us when that happens and as a student,you are perfecting yourself in ways that you are not aware of and in theperfection, you are seeking more and more and that is what creating is, theseeking and finding of more of what you are capable of.
When this occurs in this fashion of occurring, and naturewill be what nature was intended to be, you will awaken from your slumber andjust be in nature in another fashion of becoming and nature is happy you arelooking at it with new eyes and is enjoying your journey with it. The beings around you are sensing yourinterest in them and will begin to show themselves to you in a small, gentlefashion that will not be startling, just lovely. Be open to this, and it is yours tofind. No one can do this for you. The fairy you saw the other day was the firstof many you will begin to see, and she was happy that you caught her out of thecorner of your eye. That is all the workthat you need to do with this. Just payattention to the things that flit by your vision and when you ask yourself, didI just see that?, the answer is yes, you did, and be joyful that you can seethese things that are magically appearing before you. This is the time for you to begin this partof the journey and we are excited you are taking the time to do this. We messed with your internet connectionenough that you gave up on connecting and distracting yourself from channeling,and we wanted you to take this in, and soak this up while you were still inyour vortex of creation. When theinternet distracts you, it takes you out of your vortex and we wanted you tochannel this session while you were still in it, so you could access thefullness of the words and the spaces between them that we are filling up foryou. When you read this, you will begaining so much more than the words that are appearing. There are layers of communication that we areembedding in this channeling that others can access as well, and it should feelgood to you and to them if you open to it.
Thank you for allowing us to play with you today.
As always, know that we love you and are with you on thisjourney and the others you will be taking as well, and we are happy to be withyou always.
Be at peace.
Love and Light.

Old 24-08-2012, 03:37 PM
Experiencer
Beautiful