Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 21-05-2012, 04:37 PM
mightything

can some1 really destroy some ones else ki channels?

im reading this manga(varitas). interesting stuff. has alot to do with personal energies and using them like elements. kinda like an embellishment on what ppl can do.
but ive noticed when its personal. they knock you down.
and put there hands on your lower abdomen. which is where your vitality storage center is and prepare to destroy it. causing you to be unable to cultivate energy
and practice the internal martial arts.
i dont wanna know how to do it. (not really interested)
i wanna know if thats possible. the thing about is i think so.
but if someone does do that to you. can you recover?
ive heard of ppl fixing their auric damage. but that would be direct energy body damage. (how could you cultivate to fix it?)
and if that whole idea of this place holding your life center.
and core, is true
you could be very weak from some1 doing that to you.
Old 21-05-2012, 05:41 PM
Yamah

Yes it is possible to permanently affect the vital energy center, but the effects will be very different. Supposedly that process is how Energy Vampires were created. Their vital energy centers were severed, causing them to require the vital energy of others in order to survive. Depending on where within that center the incision was made is the caste of vampire.

Of course, in the case of the Vampires that was a conscious decision made centuries ago and the incisions were made 'just so'. It also had the side effect of increasing the vampires' powers, the opposite of your manga. I suppose it is possible to sever it in other ways but just doing that alone won't prevent a person from using energy, just from generating, cultivating and/or accessing their own.

As far as I know it is impossible to fully repair such a severing, only to mitigate it.

Reference: http://www.kheperu.org/kheprian/castes2.html
Old 21-05-2012, 06:51 PM
mightything

okay ,thats only somewhat disturbing. i had heard of that whole vampire thing. (read most of the book by belanger)
but around that same time i discovered robert bruce. i guess i forgot about that stuff.

thats crazy though. can someone do this against your will and if they were to try.
will it take more than one sitting?
i mean most people wouldnt (id hope)
im pretty sure this takes time. and serious effort.
im not really fearful of it tho, as it kinda implies thats you'd have to be in this persons power for long enough. so unless they have you unconscious and you cant fight back i dont see how someone could do it without your consent.
assuming you didnt have shields erected or natural shields.
Old 22-05-2012, 12:07 AM
Master
Its certainly possible to 'blow out' any bodily energy center or system. Blowing out the energy storage center in the lower abdomen (dan tien) would be very difficult as it is capable of storing a lot of energy. As with any bodily system, minor damage can usually be repaired.
Old 22-05-2012, 01:15 AM
Master

And recall that your body has its own protection system up in place all the time. We enhance it by thinking about it but it is always there (the more we think about it, the stronger it becomes and the more we pick up on its presense.) Of course, those with the ability to do all this bad stuff would have to get past this, your body to knows how to defend itself and can utilize a tool of illusion, and appear broken when it's not among other tools it has. Everything we can do consciously, our bodies can do better, many many times better.
Old 22-05-2012, 06:56 AM
Yamah

As far as I understand it, the vampire creation process only happened three times. The first was accidental through experimentation and the other two were rituals that affected multiple willing participants, which took a LOT of preparation (the first to create the original vampires and the second to bolster their ranks). I don't know all the details but I know for sure that it is impossible, especially with the current spiritual level of the world, for a single person to perform this effect on another human being without considerable preperation and expense.
Old 22-05-2012, 07:47 AM
mightything

i sure hope the spiritual level rises again. no shiz i want to make a fireball.
it sucks how they had so much energy just floating around. now we get the short end. im hoping like all hollies within my life. which i think might happen that we'll have a huge uprising in power.
but i dont know if more energy comes from more people filling the world with purer energy. or just planting more trees would do the trick.
idk hard to speculate. i come up with to many things.
Old 23-05-2012, 02:05 AM
Master

Fireballs? Mightyanything we can already do that :P its just takes a little focus.... and a little aim..
Old 23-05-2012, 03:25 AM
mightything

lol. i heard it just takes either brute strength or talent to make that heat energy bleed over into reality in a fireball form. i seen a video of a asian guy called john chang do it. (i thought his name was dj for w/e reason lol)