Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 08-05-2012, 08:59 PM
Insensitive1

Problem maybe?

Recently, when I was focusing on my energies, something new to me happened. I noticed a tingly feeling crawling up my left arm and into my hand, where it "sat". I began focusing on that limb as I felt more in it and soon enough it seemed like only my head and arm existed. Once I stopped focusing on my arm and stopped meditating there was a lingering feeling. My arm was feeling heavy, burdened, and I don't know why. Any answers, or explanations as to why this feeling occured?
Old 09-05-2012, 08:02 AM
res

For me energy seems to favour coming in through my left hand and out through my right. It makes sense to me for you to feel it this way. You could try holding your hands cupped about 3 cms apart at the palms and see what you feel while meditating on the energy coming in to your left hand.

Keep this up and you may have to change your username
Old 17-05-2012, 10:00 AM
Yamah

Everyone has a Giving hand and a Controlling hand. Usually Giving is right and Controlling is left, but not always (and physical handedness has nothing to do with spiritual handedness).

It sounds like what happened was energy began pooling in your arm for some reason and you reinforced the effect by focussing your intention on it - willing it to continue. After your meditation a large quantity of energy remained and left your arm feeling heavy. An interesting accident.
Old 18-05-2012, 05:32 AM
Insensitive1

Well I had been trying to get energy into my hand several nights in a row, as nights are the only time it's dark and quiet. I hadn't really focused on my other limbs nearly so much. The only other method for manipulating my energy was imagining a fire, starting at my chest and enveloping my whole body. Instead of getting the feeling I was expecting, I just felt hot.