Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 27-04-2012, 05:36 AM
Insensitive1

Help with boosting energy

Does anyone know of any gems, runes or other means to temporarily enhance your ability to use/feel energy? Also please explain any drawbacks or things of that nature.
Old 27-04-2012, 08:27 AM
Master

Clear quartz boosts your use of energy. Just hold it in your right hand as you work. It helps a lot to charge it by letting it have lots of sunlight.

As for the ability to feel it.... my hands seems to be getting more sensitive to energy these days. I am told it is caused by my using energy several times per day.

There are no drawbacks as far as I am aware.
Old 27-04-2012, 01:23 PM
Guide
White Warrior, I haven't used my energy for much yet except the other day to heal my headache. But I still get random pulses of energy in my hands. Just yesterday it was my right hand, it just pulsed with hot energy and it was totally random. What else do you think could cause that?
Old 27-04-2012, 04:53 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn1976
White Warrior, I haven't used my energy for much yet except the other day to heal my headache. But I still get random pulses of energy in my hands. Just yesterday it was my right hand, it just pulsed with hot energy and it was totally random. What else do you think could cause that?

I am sorry, I don't know. The energetic body system is as complicated as the physical one.
Old 27-04-2012, 05:58 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
I am sorry, I don't know. The energetic body system is as complicated as the physical one.

I hear that
Old 29-04-2012, 06:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn1976

It could just be where it's topping back up,,,

Just go with it,,, you will be directed to where the energy is needed,,,

For now, it may be that you're working with being aware of the energy so you know when it will be used and that it will be topped back up,,,

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx
Old 29-04-2012, 03:25 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saggi
It could just be where it's topping back up,,,

Just go with it,,, you will be directed to where the energy is needed,,,

For now, it may be that you're working with being aware of the energy so you know when it will be used and that it will be topped back up,,,

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

Thanks Jo! Just yesterday my left hand pulsed for a moment as well. I always had a desire to heal others of sickness, and I had a period in my life years ago where I healed myself of everything that came my way (then church doctrine messed me up and I lost that ability). I guess it's slowly coming back now, only this time I'm more aware of the metaphysical aspect of things.
Old 30-04-2012, 02:47 AM
res

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insensitive1
Does anyone know of any gems, runes or other means to temporarily enhance your ability to use/feel energy? Also please explain any drawbacks or things of that nature.

hi. May i ask why you need to enhance your use of energy temporarily? Just want to know where you are headed so i can post helpfully.
Thanks
Old 30-04-2012, 04:28 AM
Insensitive1

Because at my current state I can barely feel a single thing. I know I'm most likely being impatient, but what I'm hoping for is that by boosting my energy I'll be more aware of the energy I currently have afterwards and be able to work with that. During certain times (mainly nighttime between 12 and 3) I've been able to feel something. But at any other time I'm, well, insensitive to the energy in and around my body, no matter how much I meditate. Could you maybe help me learn to meditate properly and such? I'm still incredibly new to this scene.
Old 30-04-2012, 02:29 PM
iolite

Breath work will increase your energy level and you will actually feel it. The book "Quantum Touch: The Power to Heal" by Richard Gordon does a really good job of explaining. You take a deep comfortable breath in and imagine energy coming in thru the bottom of your feet. As you breath in, imagine that energy coming up all the way to the top of your head and then breath out that energy down your shoulders and out the palms of your hands.

Sometimes we have energy blockages that make it hard to "feel" the energy. But energy follows thought, so if you visualize it, the energy will flow. With practice, you will become sensitive to the energy.