Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 29-12-2011, 07:34 PM
mattie

2012 - A Glimpse Into The Magnificent Year Ahead, 11/22/11. Tyberonn

Global cataclysms will NOT occur. Doom & gloomers are old energy. Ignore them. Different roles of those helping w/ ascension. Earth changes in 2012. Key dates for planetary energies.

http://spiritlibrary.com/earth-keepe...ent-year-ahead
Old 29-12-2011, 09:13 PM
Master

My peeps (the 9D Pleiadian collective = the P's) are currently saying there will not be a global economic collapse but currency revaluation. I can't remember any comments on things like earthquakes and such other than we've managed to do enough clearing to avoid worst case scenarios... by far.

They and another collective called Cosmic Awareness both predict open ET contact late this next summer, about Aug. That was a sort of synchronistic eye-opener for me.

On the doom and gloom end, Cosmic Awareness is predicting possible nastiness. I'm on the fence w/ this source. It claims to be the same awareness that was channeled by Cayce.

I personally have a more optimistic outlook though the P's say this year root chakra clearing will kick into high gear. Not the life and death stuff but about being able to take care of one's self. I guess knowing you'll always have what you need.
Old 30-12-2011, 09:34 PM
Administrator
Hello

There are more and more "Possitive" messages coming forth for 2012 and that means that our energy vibrations are opening up.

Here is one I got.....if it be ok to share here....

Message for 2012

Whereas“man” are we going? Well maybe you have to look first to where man has been? Those paths too are varied in how you may choose to see it all unfold but what is the common “FACT” is that you are all man.

Many of you have lived many a life and lifetime with many an experience, some in royal fashion and some in peasant. You have been served and been of service to others but you were always “man”. Man looks to things being different or changing but have they really, or has man simply moved along with the calendar years and modern inventions?

Man still seeks to understand and to put it into logic what they see and feel, as man did when they first came to gaze up at the Universe. To make tools to help with the daily survival but maybe without ever seeing it unfold to make life easier for man to have the time for deeper personal thoughts.

Man has faced and will continue to face the shifts of the Earth and of the Universe, face the death and destructions that comes with that. To morne and to bury the dead, and to watch that miracle of new births. Man too will continue to try to understand how and why things work, to cure disease, and control nature itself. In time, when man is ready for that next level they will learn that they are not “Individuals ” but in the casing they have been given, but are connected as “ONE” divine being of Light.

Message from “HOME” what I know as that place I go to and call “The Core”

Lynn
Old 01-01-2012, 12:23 AM
Master
My teacher's prediction

For my teacher's prediction for 2012 jump to here:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...647#post422647

In half an hour he will speak live giving his New Year's message (www.blue-star.org)... this is part of an evening of devotional singing with interspersed talking.

HAPPY NEW YEAR
GOODBYE KALI YUGA
HELLO NEW AGE OF ENLIGHTENMENT!