Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 11-03-2016, 07:42 AM
Pathfinder

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveyduck
Well, i did meet a woman in astral once , whom i seemed to be asking questions of . In the meantime , id enrolled to begin some meditational classes , healing via phonecall enquiry, which i started a week later.

The teacher, happened to be the woman, id met in astral!

So that was cool and real enough , in my experience

Have had a few like that
That is very interesting! I'd love to meet someone in the astral and then meet in the physical.
I've saw friends before, but that doesn't count. I already know them lol
Old 11-03-2016, 11:59 AM
Ascender
Hahahaha Bullet2dahead3

Yes indeed :) it was cool for sure

Have met people here before in astral - not planned ( I don't think ) and I don't know whether I visited them or they visited me BUT

I Recognised their energy from chatting to them , and saw their faces . Later on down the track , I saw their profile pictures and sure enough....that's who I saw.

Astral experiences are interesting :) and real enough to me

" And can any of you by worrying add a single hour to the span of life?"

Jesus Christ

Old 11-03-2016, 11:59 AM
Master

One of my astral experiences caused an arguement between my boyfriend at that time and me as he didnt believe that I'd found out something I wasnt supposed to during an OBE.

I'd been working on astral projection with some energy exercises and was regularly finding myself spontanously out at night. On this occassion, I'd found myself suddenly floating up by my ceiling, I actually bumped into it. So at that point I looked around and could see the top of my wardrobe. On top of it was something which shouldnt have been there so I floated over to have a look.

It was a gift card. I read what shop it was for (it was for a local one which I didnt even know did gift cards) and read the amount it was for.

Then curious if this gift card really was there as there wasnt supposed to be anything on my wardrobe (I lived alone except for two young children) and this was an experience I knew I may be able to vertify so that was exciting, so I then went back to my body and got a chair to take a look what was there.

The gift card truely was in fact there. It turns out my boyfriend at that time had got it for me from a present and hid it in my home on top of that wardrobe for when the time was right to give it to me.

This caused issues as when he found out I knew about it and didnt believe me in how, he accused me of secretly spying on him.

This is one of several incidences in which vertified to me that OBE is real. I would of never guessed something like that was up there, he'd never given me a gift card before and everything I read on it was correct, even the amount of what it was for.
Old 11-03-2016, 12:11 PM
Master

Another incident

I had a teacher who was a wiccian priest who was teaching me stuff during the time leading up to when I could be initiated into his large coven if I wished. He was just teaching me very basic stuff. Anyway, on this occassion I spontanously found myself OBE again so came up with the idea to pay him a visit in his home.

Still fairly new to things I didnt even consider there could be repercussions of doing that or that it was a privacy invasion which shouldnt have been done without asking first.

So I tried to will myself into his house. Suddenly I was grabbed by something and it was holding me very tightly, this energy thing encased me like I was stuck in a trap. I wasnt allowed to go anywhere into his home, I wiggled and tried to get away, it just held onto me tighter and tighter.. It felt like it was going to squeeze the life out of me, so I started screaming.

Survival instinct cut in through my fear of death and I started to also try to project a message out "I mean no harm, I mean no harm" and tried to project it not just to this thing which prevented me from getting into his home but also out to my teacher too "Im here, its me.. Help!!!" Im mentally screaming all these things out in sheer terror.

The thing holding me at this suddenly let me go and I fled back to my body, terrified at what I'd just experienced. I asked my teacher about this experience and it turned out he had his home warded against astral intruders! I really should of asked his permission first! Lesson learnt.
Old 11-03-2016, 12:23 PM
Master

Incident 3

I'd been teaching my two children and a friend of theirs bilocation (like remote viewing but its also much like astral projecting too as you just arent seeing but feel like you are there). My eldest child decided to later play around with this herself so sent herself out walking in our street (I cant remember right now if she sent herself into the future too as that was what I'd been teaching her).

She walked down our street in her bilocated state and saw that our neighbour a few houses down.. she saw that her house was gone.. only an empty block remained where the house had been and said that the house had burnt down.

Anyway we put this experience out of our minds as after all our neighbours house was there. Several years later though our neighbours house caught fire and now there is just an empty block there as they had to bulldoze the house after that.
Old 11-03-2016, 12:36 PM
Master

Incident 4

I got out of body and as I hadnt had an OBE for a while decided to check out my home to try to make sure everything there was good. (a look out for entities which shouldnt be in home). I was surprised when I walked into our lounge room as it wasnt how it should of been.

The lounge room had childrens presents all over it which just had been opened, there was wrapping paper everywhere. This left me feeling very confused as I was sure I was having an OBE and not having a lucid dream as I can usually tell the difference.

When I got out of the OBE state I was still trying to figure out why on earth would it look like there had been a birthday party in our lounge room. How would that get there? Who could of put that there? "Im sure I wasnt just dreaming"

I ended up coming up with an idea of why something like that could be there so asked my daughter what she'd dreamed (I didnt tell her why I was asking or what I'd experienced). She told me she'd dreamed she was having a birthday and she'd opened all the presents up in our lounge room.

Obviously my experience I'd run into the astral imprint her thoughts/dreamings left for a short time in the astral space of our home. I assume that imprint wouldnt have lasted long. I must of had my OBE just after she finished that dream.

(pity I didnt get out just a little earlier as I we would of had a share experience instead.. which has happened to us once before).

There is no doubt in my own mind that astral projection is real due to my experiences with this.
Old 11-03-2016, 06:24 PM
Pathfinder

Man, those were some great stories, sea-dove!!
Old 11-03-2016, 06:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerpentQueen
Long story short, I was outside my house and practicing flying. I flew into the telephone wires. Next morning, Verizon showed up to fix the wires which had come down in the night. I suppose it could be one heck of a coincidence.

Old 11-03-2016, 06:41 PM
Master
I agree, great stories sea-dove!