Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 06-04-2011, 02:27 PM
Guide
Oh god... I'd read that, but my eyes bled due to the wall of text. >_<
I wish people would use proper grammar. I can't take a person serious if they can't take the time to put their words into a manner which demand "READ ME"... instead of "IGNORE ME CAUSE I'M TOO LAZY TO TYPE PROPERLY".

In any case... Lynn probably just hasn't figured out that the non-physical isn't objective. That's all. The non-physical is best described as subjective experiences of an objective nature. Which means that what you experience, the base idea of it is objective... but how you directly experience it is entirely subjective and is a direct personal interpretation of your own consciousness.
Old 06-04-2011, 04:41 PM
Mind's Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love&Light

This is a copy and paste from a website:

The Rothschilds, Rockefellers, the British royal family, and the ruling political and economic families of the US and the rest of the world come from the SAME bloodlines. This is why the so called Eastern Establishment families of the United States interbreed with each other as obsessively as the European royal and "noble" families have always done. And similar families across the world. It is not because of snobbery, it is to hold as best they can a genetic structure. They have a different DNA to the rest of us.

This much certainly seems to be true.

So what about this? (another copy and paste edited somewhat but..)

These reptilians and their crossbreeds drink human blood and eat human flesh because they need it to exist in this dimension. Blood drinking is in their genes and an Elite high priestess or ’Mother Goddess’ in the hierarchy, who performed rituals for the Brotherhood at the highest level, told, me that without human blood the reptilians cannot survive in this dimension.

Their goal is to:

to control the Earth’s magnetic field

to worship and connect with their reptile masters

to drink the lifeforce of their sacrificed victims

to provide energy for the reptilians who appear to feed off human emotion, especially fear

I've got to say the more I learn about this sort of thing... the more it seems to be true! Claiming that our (so called) leaders are bunch of human flesh eating freaks is hardly romantic or attractive... for that reason alone I think it makes people dismiss the idea. I guess it's kind of hard to fathom, but I've come to believe it. It's certainly obvious that they are spectacularly aggressive and controling. There is a big NEED within them to exercise power over others.

This so called Astral war has been called a reptilian war by some, there's been all kinds of claims, including one that says the war is over and we won! Just wish I could get some reliable info..

First the UFO people said that the reptilians were from another planet... now new agers are saying they are from the astral world????? Sweet Jesus, give me a break.

Can no one see how many people in religion and even the new age movement all borrow and steal from one another.

Maybe we should all tune into that t.v. show "V"... That is all about lizard people trying to take over the earth... Maybe it's not a show at all, but a dramatized survival guide!!!!!!

Geez...
Old 06-04-2011, 05:46 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sphinx
First the UFO people said that the reptilians were from another planet... now new agers are saying they are from the astral world????? Sweet Jesus, give me a break.

Can no one see how many people in religion and even the new age movement all borrow and steal from one another.

Maybe we should all tune into that t.v. show "V"... That is all about lizard people trying to take over the earth... Maybe it's not a show at all, but a dramatized survival guide!!!!!!

Geez...
I'd like to offer up a suggestion...

Let's not just outright believe or disbelieve anything. Instead, try to gather your own experiential evidence. For you can really only prove things to yourself through experience.
Old 06-04-2011, 06:16 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanth
For you can really only prove things to yourself through experience.

So if you experience an astral war, that proves it true?
Old 06-04-2011, 07:25 PM
Mind's Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanth
I'd like to offer up a suggestion...

Let's not just outright believe or disbelieve anything. Instead, try to gather your own experiential evidence. For you can really only prove things to yourself through experience.

In all seriousness.. I don't really agree with that statement. I remember when the whole, "prove things to yourself through your own experience," idea was pretty much in its infancy.. But now, it has taken on a cosmic absolute of its own.

If this statement is true, then there is nothing real or for sure in the universe. To some cancer may kill, to others it may be a happy little party with a few naughty little cells. To another person, a tree is God, to another, it's the devil. We can't know anything for sure because the ideas and even the law is different depending on everyone's personal experience. In some cases and with some things that is true... But when we use it as a blanket theology for everything, we are just dumbing ourselves down to the degree that no one can speak with any certainty about anything...

Is the grass green or is it purple? Do roses attack people in the astral world or are they singing flowers that love everyone?

It's a very nice way to build confusion, let all people live with their own delusions and makes a wonderful excuse for never blaming anyone for doing something that hurts another or breaks the law in a destructive way... After all, it's all based on personal experience and it may not have been wrong to the offender.... There are no absolutes so just turn a blind eye and know that we all know nothing except what has been shown by personal experience in our own micro-self absorbed universe.

Rubbish I say.
Old 06-04-2011, 09:28 PM
Master

What astral war. I have never experienced astral war. I have no intention of seeing an astral war so I will not see it. The things I see is like looking outside in real life.
Old 06-04-2011, 10:08 PM
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sphinx
In all seriousness.. I don't really agree with that statement. I remember when the whole, "prove things to yourself through your own experience," idea was pretty much in its infancy.. But now, it has taken on a cosmic absolute of its own.

If this statement is true, then there is nothing real or for sure in the universe. To some cancer may kill, to others it may be a happy little party with a few naughty little cells. To another person, a tree is God, to another, it's the devil. We can't know anything for sure because the ideas and even the law is different depending on everyone's personal experience. In some cases and with some things that is true... But when we use it as a blanket theology for everything, we are just dumbing ourselves down to the degree that no one can speak with any certainty about anything...

Is the grass green or is it purple? Do roses attack people in the astral world or are they singing flowers that love everyone?

It's a very nice way to build confusion, let all people live with their own delusions and makes a wonderful excuse for never blaming anyone for doing something that hurts another or breaks the law in a destructive way... After all, it's all based on personal experience and it may not have been wrong to the offender.... There are no absolutes so just turn a blind eye and know that we all know nothing except what has been shown by personal experience in our own micro-self absorbed universe.

Rubbish I say.
Then again, if everyone just believed what they were told, we'd have... well, this world. Religion and pseudo-science reign supreme. Hardly anyone chooses the route of investigation. The "experience" approach has to be undertaken with basics of common sense, logic, and application of the (real) scientific method. It is, of course, just plain stupid to experience something then take that as absolute fact whilst ignoring the input of other factors. It's just as stupid, however, to hang on the words of others and only take their opinions as fact (such is what spawned this awful thread, and would it be a cliché to bring up religion again?).

In other words... balance.
Old 06-04-2011, 10:38 PM
Mind's Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
Then again, if everyone just believed what they were told, we'd have... well, this world. Religion and pseudo-science reign supreme. Hardly anyone chooses the route of investigation. The "experience" approach has to be undertaken with basics of common sense, logic, and application of the (real) scientific method. It is, of course, just plain stupid to experience something then take that as absolute fact whilst ignoring the input of other factors. It's just as stupid, however, to hang on the words of others and only take their opinions as fact (such is what spawned this awful thread, and would it be a cliché to bring up religion again?).

In other words... balance.

Very swell Alan... I like it.
Old 06-04-2011, 11:24 PM
iolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
I just have to roll my eyes when I hear someone come back from the astral recounting tales of a fantastical war. The people recounting these experiences just seem confused about what they experienced, either that or they're just lying. IMO most of the time it just sounds like a lucid dream brought on by human desire for adventure and conflict.

I have my theory about this: With the popularity of FPS games online, gaming consoles, and handhelds, I'll bet that a lot of these on the astral are just folks who like to play these games on the computer and are doing it on the astral too.
Old 07-04-2011, 01:46 AM
Foodmuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love&Light

This is a copy and paste from a website:

The Rothschilds, Rockefellers, the British royal family, and the ruling political and economic families of the US and the rest of the world come from the SAME bloodlines. This is why the so called Eastern Establishment families of the United States interbreed with each other as obsessively as the European royal and "noble" families have always done. And similar families across the world. It is not because of snobbery, it is to hold as best they can a genetic structure. They have a different DNA to the rest of us.

This much certainly seems to be true.

So what about this? (another copy and paste edited somewhat but..)

These reptilians and their crossbreeds drink human blood and eat human flesh because they need it to exist in this dimension. Blood drinking is in their genes and an Elite high priestess or ’Mother Goddess’ in the hierarchy, who performed rituals for the Brotherhood at the highest level, told, me that without human blood the reptilians cannot survive in this dimension.

Their goal is to:

to control the Earth’s magnetic field

to worship and connect with their reptile masters

to drink the lifeforce of their sacrificed victims

to provide energy for the reptilians who appear to feed off human emotion, especially fear

I've got to say the more I learn about this sort of thing... the more it seems to be true! Claiming that our (so called) leaders are bunch of human flesh eating freaks is hardly romantic or attractive... for that reason alone I think it makes people dismiss the idea. I guess it's kind of hard to fathom, but I've come to believe it. It's certainly obvious that they are spectacularly aggressive and controling. There is a big NEED within them to exercise power over others.

This so called Astral war has been called a reptilian war by some, there's been all kinds of claims, including one that says the war is over and we won! Just wish I could get some reliable info..

The answer is within u. If you are at a level of consciousness that viberates at a "war-like" place then you will experience this in the Astral. The Astral is a viberational mirror reflecting "your" level of awareness. There is no one Astral plane, we all have our own Astral "highway, which naturally intersects with those of "like" viberational levels. If I may be so bold, I would say explore your need for war like subjects,dualilty, good/bad love /hate. These are the issues that confuse the conscious mind&ego.
You are more then either of these aspects ( ego/conscious mind) and the Astral is not the place to work out "these" questions. Find peace within, travel safely within and outside your body.....Beams of Love, Foodmuse