Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 14-03-2011, 05:34 PM
Love&Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxheatherxx
The place where projection shows monsters or creatures and characters is your psychological landscape...its your unconcious thoughts, fears and desires. Ofcourse you may fight the monsters there, and perhaps to confirm yourself as a warior, you would have to. But they are your monsters in a world of your creation...and its just worth keeping sight of that. If a person played in the virtual world of gaming...until they became the character they projected into that avatar...would you undrstand what had happened?
Thanks for reminding me of that.. it's like the more I give attention to it.. the more I fuel the fire and make it worse..
Old 14-03-2011, 05:37 PM
Love&Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by abikisses
I'm sure with you consciously thinking of them and bringing them into your sub conscious, they surely will really manifest... if that is what you want?

Blessings
Abikisses

I believe I may be called upon to deal with such things... I'm trying to get an idea of what might be expected of me..

I do understand that as I fear such things I manifest them.. I'm not wanting to manifest them.. I think I might be called upon to fight them..
Old 14-03-2011, 07:14 PM
Guide
Blah... Robert Bruce... instilling fear in millions since he started. Yeah, suffice to say, I don't like him or his ideas much.

The first poster above really has it nicely. Monsters exist as thought forms... they're the creation of people's expectations and beliefs. Don't believe in them and they won't harm you.

The ULTIMATE example of this is Freddy Kruger... he was thought into existence by those who killed him and could only kill people who placed their belief in him that he could do it. Once someone didn't believe anymore, he lost all power. This is actually fairly accurate representation of what most people refer to when they think "devouring astral monster". :)
Old 14-03-2011, 08:14 PM
ToltecWarrior

In another thread near by I wanted to get away from the care free attitude that I so often see from people. I wanted to point out that in the vastness of human perception there is indeed danger and to take a subject like astral projection or dreaming as I call it and make it look all safe and cuddly other than not doing it justice is perhaps quite ignorant. Especially when it is actually rather enlightening firstly to look at the whole picture and secondly to explore the darker side as well as the light. I would like to give an example to illistrate my point.

I do not believe that the common medium is communicating with the dead people of earth. Why souls of men and women would float around in the ether creaking in the night and dishing out what are in my view rather pointless messages to mediums is beyond me. To me this is just logical since every other part of life that you can imagine does serve an invaluable purpose and to put it bluntly again in my view ghosts do not.

I do however strongly suspect that we are not alone in universe so I got to wondering what does happens to mediums and why is it that they do indeed seem to come up with real information about the people who go to see them?

I believe that mediums do make a real connection and I believe that their information as trivial and pointless as it may be is in fact correct! The reason for this in my view is that mediums become a source of fun for those beings out there who have their own agenda. A medium giving up their own body to become a host for something asks the question, what are these non organic beings getting from all this? I doubt very much that they are doing this to help anyone and I am sure it is very easy for them to keep us all hooked with the dribs and drabs of of personal information they supply.

I believe these medium are tricked and led to believe in a falsity. And I think if they themselves knew this they would be less willing to give up their energy for other world beings to feed on. In my own experience I have found that I have always usually gone for what I would like to believe rather than even what my instinct tell me and in my mind this trickery of the mediums is a good explanation on how their information is always so correct.
this also illustrates my point about the caution that I believe people must use when opening themselves to powers that be.

Warm regards,

Toltec Warrior.
Old 14-03-2011, 08:44 PM
Master

I agree with Xanth. I do not like the idea of Bruce book. The more you think about negative entities, the more likely it can happen. Just forget about it and it will not happen. If you are looking for it, then it will happen.
Old 15-03-2011, 03:30 PM
iolite

I disagree...with the knowledge I learned from that site, I was able to help my daughter. She astral travels frequently. She told me of one incident where she was being "bitten" by these purple caterpillars. I was able to tell her what they were and what they were doing (ie feeding off her energy). I also told her about the story of his sword, Lauràelle, and now she can call on her sword whenever she needs to. I also learned from his site that the larger and scarier the neg entity is, the smaller it actually is and that it is actually more afraid of you and easier to get rid of. Knowledge is power.
Old 15-03-2011, 10:35 PM
dhaga

It has been my experience in the astral that there are dangerous things there, on some of the layers and realms. They may have once been tied to human thought, created from that, but they are on their own now. I have also asked the question, of several, about natural inhabitants of the astral; I don't think we who project from here are the only ones there, by any means.

As a warrior and protector, I have been called on before to guard against attacks by these creatures, these creations of negative thought and emotion. I have asked of their origin; I do not yet have an answer.
Old 15-03-2011, 10:49 PM
Administrator
Hello

As one the travels so freely on just a thought I be gone and free to explore I can say its the same with our lives on the Earth plane. There are rules and places one goes and does not go. For instance on a dark night one might not choose the shortcut home down a dark alley in a city, or cross a fast moving creek ext.

Its the same on the Astral Plane we need to know that we take with us the same values and protections and respects we do with our body. One can get hurt just walking outside one's shower door, yet daily we step from it. WHY the chance is there yes but its SLIM. Same with the Astral Plane dont go forth LOOKING for the negative as its there to find as it is in the body state.

For beginners to astral I suggest one makes a ROOM in one's mind or a Bubble that one travels in. Set the boundries before on goes. Set a place one wants to go to. Just dont go outer reaches of SPACE set it more space where I will find peace and undrstandings.

If it applies to one's faith call in an Angel to trave with one. ( I use Angel) not in the full on Biblical way more in a Guarudian way. We all have our Guides they are there to aid us, we too have Spirits around us that can aid us. REMEMBER though they are not there to LIVE things for us but to aid us, to point out things to us and IF we learn to listen we avoid may of the negative lessons in life.

Same goes with the Astral Plane remember that ALL that can be done in the BODY can if the energy is high enough be done outside the body. One can raise one's heart rate and blood pressues in fear and for some that can be a dangerous thing to do. Work in one's limits. Learn how the BODY feels, does on get mayb that sense of DOOM where the hair stands on end, or a cold shiver or the feeling of being watched ? If yes then simply ask to come HOME. Do not temp the fears unless one is ready to full on face them.

Lynn
Old 16-03-2011, 08:30 AM
Ivy

I have never come across anybody who has been physically hurt on the astral plane. People are hurt in their mind by THEIR own fears. Its easier to say...oh a monster that has nothing to do with my mind whatsoever did it to me. But that is the denial that keeps people from healing. Its dangerous....but if people want to believe in their internal fears then it is their choice of life. But why?
Old 16-03-2011, 09:20 AM
Master
Sorry but i just don't get those who dwell on the astral plane and all its varied monsters and such-like, and not mention that this life on the physical plane is where its at...oh, and BTW, thinking the dangerous creatures we have here is enough to deal with?