Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 11-03-2018, 07:09 PM
Master
The power of hypnotism is not in what the hypnotist tells you. The power is in what you tell yourself about what the hypnotist tells you. Hypnotism is about what you tell you. Therein lies the power of your subconscious to turn imagination into reality.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...3&postcount=16
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 12-03-2018 at 12:38 AM.
Old 21-03-2018, 12:07 AM
Master
It doesn't matter where you come from, it matters what you're made of.
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 28-04-2018, 07:38 PM
Master
Pinterest Perspectives

All,

I am continuously enchanted by the Pinterest images I receive daily.

Today, I was so struck by something I saw today, that I just had to share it with you.

After you read this post, give yourself the opportunity to notice the three photographs at the top of the page in the 1st reference, below. You'll notice that the one on the top left is an enlargement of the smaller one (called "Majestic) in the middle of the three. Now click on the third picture to the far right (called Naturaleza, Palisajes, Lugares). It is a visually similar image as the other two....though seen from a different perspective. Can you see something else?

What struck me today is the realization of this: Each version of these pictures is another version of me...being me...thusly: (from the 2nd reference)

In a hologram, each part of the hologram contains the information for the whole hologram. The universe is structured holographically. You are holographic. Each possible "version" of your reality is also holographic. You contain within you all possible versions of reality. All holograms (versions of reality) are contained within you. From all these infinite possibilities, you "select" the version to be experienced with your beliefs, imagination, and feelings. Your imagination is the "archive" of all your possible holograms. From this archive of possibilities, the version that you "imagine" (believe, or focus your imagination on) is your currently-selected version of reality.

....all equally valid, all equally real.....even as you read these words.

Notice that among those awesome Pinterest Perspectives....there are many, many, many versions of you similarly waiting to be experienced, and explored, as well. How?

Each picture (world) that you choose to explore....is a different version of you....doing so., even while viewing them on your device's screen, or the "screen" of your Life, wherever you are. That's what the "You are holographic" reference above really means. Do you see?

"When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change." Dr. Wayne Dyer

...and "When you change the things you look at, you change." Guthrio

Please do enjoy exploring this metaphor of "seeing yourself through the holographic perspective" in the screen of your imagination!

"How great Thou...Art"

Reference: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/420523...16&w=530&h=530 Visually similar results

Reference: http://iasos.com/metaphys/bashar/ "It's all a hologram of holograms".

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...46&postcount=3 "How great Thou...Art"

Last edited by guthrio : 28-04-2018 at 11:41 PM.
Old 22-05-2018, 02:40 PM
Master
The path is the practice

The path is a walk with the divinity that you are....

...in the Garden of You.

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...&postcount=479
Old 27-05-2018, 08:14 PM
Master
Thanks to Gem for this awesome opportunity to appreciate the Spiritual Bouquet that each of us is, in the Garden of Us.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...10&postcount=1
Old 03-07-2018, 10:14 PM
Master
"The future cannot be predicted, but futures can be invented."

All,

I was recently reminded that scientist, Denis Gabor, invented holography, in 1947.

As indicated in Wikipedia, in 1971 he was the single recipient of the Nobel Prize in Physics with the motivation "for his invention and development of the holographic method" and presented the history of the development of holography from 1948 in his Nobel lecture.

Consider how widely we now think in Holographic terms to describe Reality, as indicated in the 2nd reference!

Now I understand that an invention, itself, does not a "philosophy" make....but it certainly helps us visualize ourselves differently, doesn't it?
Especially if we can, then, go on to make discoveries no one had considered possible...before this new way of looking at ourselves came to "light".

What a different world would we be living in, if Gabor had NOT invented a method of seeing light differently?

"The future cannot be predicted, but futures can be invented." is a quote that comes from Denis Gabor's book, Inventing the Future. Wouldn't it be intriguing to prove his statement about the "future" wrong? Seems it's already started (take a look a the 2nd and 3rd references):

Everything is Here/Now.
Time and Space are illusions. (But your experiences within Time/Space are "real".)
There is only Here/Now.

I'd dare to guess that even Denis Gabor, Nobel Laureate of Physics, inventor of holography, would be delighted to wonder if he may have been wrong about his view of the future!

....especially if Denis Gabor was still around to see the 3rd reference!

This....puts "things" in an unexpectedly different, "here/now", "light", in the Garden of You, doesn't it?

Hey now!

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...06&postcount=1

Reference: http://iasos.com/metaphys/bashar/

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...9&postcount=19
Old 04-07-2018, 02:35 PM
Aaaaand, here we are back again to the quote from The Masters of the Far East.. books by Baird Spalding.

"There is no matter."

Oh my, are we EVER just a holographic image...
I have been shown....didn't read it!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-07-2018, 11:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Aaaaand, here we are back again to the quote from The Masters of the Far East.. books by Baird Spalding.

"There is no matter."

Oh my, are we EVER just a holographic image...
I have been shown....didn't read it!

Hi Miss Hepburn,

Someday, I hope you'll consider telling us all what you have been shown, if you can. Will you please consider this?

I believe the world needs the clarity of the experience to which you refer.

....to regrow this Garden of Us from the Truth up!

Last edited by guthrio : 05-07-2018 at 12:38 AM.
Old 07-07-2018, 11:18 PM
Master
The Spice of Life

All,

I was watching the excellent movie entitled, "The Hundred Foot Journey", an enchanting movie about family solidarity and the soulful dimensions of cooking.

One of the characters, Marguerite, said the following quote which is so deliciously true of Life, that it sparked me to also share the trailer that makes the entire movie so tasty!

Marguerite: Five mother sauces. You must find them in your heart. Then, bring them to your pots. That's the secret.

Hope you enjoy the trailer, along with the excellent movie description...

...but most especially, the gnawing hunger you'll undoubtedly want to satisfy after seeing it "in full"!

Bon appetit!

Reference: http://www.spiritualityandpractice.c...ews/view/26827

Last edited by guthrio : 08-07-2018 at 01:10 AM.
Old 15-07-2018, 10:53 PM
Master
Magnetism is not generated; it is displayed.

All,

Magnetism is not generated; it is displayed.

THIS WOKE ME UP!

Why?

Because THIS preceded it: "The rich man, poor man, beggar man or thief are not different minds, but different arrangements of the same mind, in the same sense that a piece of steel, when magnetized, differs not in substance from its demagnetized state, but in the arrangement and order of its molecules. A single electron revolving in a specified orbit constitutes the unit of magnetism. When a piece of steel or anything else is demagnetized, the revolving electrons have not stopped. Therefore, the magnetism has not gone out of existence. There is only a rearrangement of the particles, so that they produce no outside or perceptible effect. When particles are arranged at random, mixed up in all directions, the substance is said to be demagnetized; but when particles are marshaled in ranks so that a number of them face in one direction, the substance is a magnet. Magnetism is not generated; it is displayed."

Similarly, "Health, wealth, beauty and genius are not created; they are only manifested by the arrangement of your mind – that is, by your concept of yourself [and your concept of yourself is all that you accept and consent to as true. What you consent to can only be discovered by an uncritical observation of your reactions to life. Your reactions reveal where you live psychologically; and where you live psychologically determines how you live here in the outer visible world]."

Circumstances are not generated; they are displayed.

If you can see the value in this analogy....just wait until the rest of the thoughts Neville Goddard has "arranged" in the reference, below, similarly magnetize your attention.

...in the Garden of You.

Enjoy!

Reference: http://www.thepowerofawareness.org/chapter-two

Last edited by guthrio : 16-07-2018 at 03:51 AM.