Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 17-02-2011, 07:55 AM
Master

I find the books do not help either.
Old 17-02-2011, 07:59 AM
tragblack

These kinds of things always seem to be something that you accidentally figure out on your own.

When I was young, I got a unicycle. I avoided trying to ride the thing for a year, but then, one week, I decided to work hard at it every day. One moment, after a few days, everything suddenly seemed to slide into balance as I was able to ride the thing up and down the street. The kind of balance that it took to ride the unicycle was unlike any kind of activity I had tried in the past-- not unlike that first moment you are able to ride your bike without training wheels, and you're not really sure what you're doing differently, but it feels different and so right.

That is what I think learning to AP might be like.
Old 17-02-2011, 08:14 AM
Master

Very well said. I think you have to look at changing things what you are doing. If it is not working, figure out why and keep trying until it works. In my case, I mostly give up. There are times I really do try but I do not succeed. I will keep trying.
Old 17-02-2011, 10:10 AM
Ivy

But why not simply try to be the very best you can be in each moment and every area of your life astralsuzy.....and if projection is needed to find the balance that tragback mentioned, then you will realise it along the way.

There are many ways that I differ from others...many ways that others are accomplished with and I am hopeless at, but I don't try to do what others do or be what others are...I appreciate them for their abilities, but I work at understanding my own.
Old 17-02-2011, 10:31 AM
Master

I agree xxheatherxx.
Old 18-02-2011, 09:22 PM
Master

This morning I AP. I was not tired. I did not need any more sleep. I just layed there relaxing for a short while. I imagined I was playing table tennis. It felt so real that I knew I was out of myself. I went through the garage door and I was on my way to an adventure.
I am not doing energy raising because I am not convinced it helps to AP. If it helps other people then that is great. I was doing a lot of energy raising for about four days. One night I decided to try to AP and it did not happen. I was trying for hours. I thought if energy raising was helping I would have AP by now.
Old 19-02-2011, 06:38 AM
Simon Karlos

The Beauty of Pure Intention

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxheatherxx
It may seem quicker and easier to buy a book and follow a simple recipe but the beauty in being able to move in other ways can surely only be experienced as beauty if the intention is for something beautiful. Those who want a playground of fantasies will surely find it, if they try hard enough...but imo, they miss out.

Hello. Very wise indeed! Discovering one's core beliefs! Attitudinal change. The beauty of intention. Thanks for sharing, Heather. Your's is the way of allowing Grace from within.

Guitarman, brother, your efforts do bear fruit. An attitude of deeper self-appreciation will show you many miraculous results. Love & Blessings, all.

Kar

~"You're going to find a freedom beyond description when you give up trying to control the uncontrollable."~ - Abraham
Old 19-02-2011, 07:01 AM
Simon Karlos

Energy Raising, "efforting" and the Art of Allowing :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
I am not doing energy raising because I am not convinced it helps to AP. If it helps other people then that is great. I was doing a lot of energy raising for about four days. One night I decided to try to AP and it did not happen. I was trying for hours. I thought if energy raising was helping I would have AP by now.

Hello my sister! It can help greatly, but one would afterwards need to become relaxed and receptive, and then the great energy that was summoned from the "raising" can flow through freely. In this state of receptivity, one's intention can simply be to allow well-being. Often, those who practice AP (or anything) have many specific, preconceived ideas and control issues that seem to delay or prevent success. But in terms of law of attraction, every effort is a "success," because we get exactly in quality what we are in vibrational alignment with, always.

I sense that in your case, you already have a high energy level, as well as the wisdom not to get caught up in efforting it to happen. You seem to allow it happen naturally.

Great posts, friends, thanks!

Blessings
Kar
Old 19-02-2011, 11:00 PM
Master

Thanks Simon.
Old 24-02-2011, 01:40 AM
kowalskil

Quote:
Originally Posted by 45Uberti
Hey, its not so bad. Every time I try I fall asleep.

I wish I can find and easy substitute for a sleeping pill.