Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 05-01-2017, 12:43 AM
Suspended
Be positive. Just a reminder. :)
Old 05-01-2017, 12:50 AM
Master

Challenging! It reminds me of the movie "Michael" with John Travola. Battle! If you've never seen it, there is a battle scene in the movie that I find very funny - I won't give it away if you haven't.

You have hit the nail on the head.

How do we stay happy in a negative environment?

Funny thing about vibration - she either has to come up to your *newer* hopefully, happier vibration, or you have to come down to meet hers. It's something I have learned about vibration. However, there is an escape clause.

You don't have to stay in her negative environment.

We all have choices every day - and we are all creatures of habit.

You are used to dealing with each other in certain ways, due to habit.

There are a few things I would point out that may be helpful, and may not.

Chances are, you love your mother. Even though she aggravates you, and you think her unkind and greedy (I heard that LOL) underneath all the craziness is love.

Chances are, she loves you too. Even though you aggravate her, and she thinks you are unkind and greedy (goes both ways - people mirrors I call them) underneath all the craziness is love.

You guys can decide to work on your relationship or not. The Universe, in it's infinite wisdom, through you together again. So there must be some underlying reason, something stuck in the past that needs to be free - probably on both your parts.

As a mother of a grown *** daughter, I found myself living with her again after she graduated college. We had a very good, solid, sound relationship I always thought. Until I found out, we had some issues we had to work out.

Apparently I liked (hmmm...like...controlling situations) and apparently she does to, but she didn't like me controlling her situations!

Long story short, although our relationship was different, underneath we all have the same issues, really. It's called, learning how to have an adult relationship, and through overboard the past. And sometimes you find it is not even your past, it is your grandparents pasts, and their grandparents pasts. It's a crazy thing, but we were working through generational issues, that perpetuated themselves each generation.

I like to think we broke the curse LOL. But it took a lot of hard work, on both our parts, and acknowledging that we started from a place of love.

It also helped that her partner moved in with her, and my husband was around, so we had people to help us if we got too intense.

Emotions are intense. They sound like they are true. They feel like they are true. Until you get to the bottom of the emotion, and realize, it's just an emotion, it is not a truth.

My daughter and I had a great relationship, like I said. We had a lot in common. She is psychic, and hey, I loved psychics. It gave us some common ground to start upon and to help us remember that the basis of everything is love.

It is never about the money - just my 2 cents. It sounds likes its about the money, but it is not.

There comes a time in your life that you have to start teaching your parents. To respect you, and respect what you believe in, and to respect what you are doing with your life, and they don't get a vote. And they don't get to control your actions. So, I think that is a place to start.

That's where we started anyway.

My daughter is very gentle, very sensitive. I am not. I am take the bull by the horns and call a spade a spade. So we approached life very differently, but underneath the approach, while we are completely different, we share a lot of the same interests. But she taught me to be interested in what she was doing and learning and growing and that's also a good place to start.

It's hard to share yourself with another.

So, my tip would be: you can't care what your mother thinks about anything, it only matters what you think about it. She doesn't get a vote.

Now, you may not want to tell her that right away LOL, but you have to start thinking it and living it and doing your own thing and not caring what she thinks about it.

Parents are flexible. We can bend. It's when the children teach the parents that life comes full circle.

If you can find a middle ground, something that you both are interested in, that you both like to do, you might start there.

But really, just focus on doing your own thing and living your own life, and doing the best you can and getting happy and staying happy. And you will find, when you are happy and she is not, you won't see her much because your vibrations don't match up.

It takes time, so allow it to take some time and be easy with her - this is a really hard concept for some people, that their children can teach them about life. But it is amazing and you will be so glad that you got there someday.

Hope this helps!
Old 05-01-2017, 07:02 PM
Pathfinder
Yes, that helped. Thank you!! I'll just focus on staying positive and achieving my goals.
Old 05-01-2017, 07:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyLynx
So, how does one stay positive and happy in an environment full of negativity?
Staying 'positive' is not exactly 'the thing'.
It's staying in your center of calm.
Practice being happy inside yourself no matter what the external situations.
One day people will think you're a Zen monk, I tellya!
This is a way to go past the positive and negative dualities.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 01-02-2017, 02:14 AM
Experiencer
awesome post, thanks guys
I am trying to manifest it into my life as well...
well, not trying.. I AM MANIFESTING THIS in my life right now

Can't wait for the good results
Old 04-11-2023, 05:57 PM
Seeker

Smile

I would suggest these affirmations for switching Job careers:
  1. I am ready for new career opportunities that match my passions and goals.
  2. I have the skills and experience needed to succeed in my desired career.
  3. I attract fulfilling job opportunities that support my professional growth.
  4. I believe in my ability to navigate career changes
  5. I welcome change and actively seek out challenges to advance my career

Best,
Sami
Old 01-12-2023, 09:57 AM
Ascender

Give thanks for the career you have had so far. The jobs you have had, the experience you have gained, the companies you have worked for, the money you have earned, the people you have met, the managers you have worked for, and so on. This creates a good feeling around the career you have had so far and the journey you have been on.

A lot of people have a bad idea of the world of work, thinking that it’s just a means to an end and something which has to be endured. That creates a very blocking energy around them and around the whole idea of “ work. “ But gratitude around the ideas of careers and work creates a flow of positivity in this area which then allows for bigger, better and more enjoyable to come into our lives.

Gratitude for your career so far enables career growth. It also allows for flow where there hasn’t been any before, and guidance when you have previously been stuck.