Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 30-01-2018, 08:48 PM
Master

"Oh, I would like to have that"

The little girl, two or three years old, sees something she wants. She could very well be you. In fact, this is your story. She sees something she wants, and it delights her. And as she looks at it, she takes this Non-physical Energy, and it comes into her thinking mechanism. She contours it toward what she wants, and she has no reason, at this point, to believe that it isn't good or that she can't have it. And so, all of her thought, belief and desire go in the same direction — and she is just radiating. "Oh, I would like to have that," she says to you. And you would find yourself moving heaven and earth to assist her, you see.

But now, for whatever reason, because her little friends are jealous of her or because her mother is telling her "no," now this little one sees something she wants, but now she doesn't think she is going to get it. And so, she is whining or crying or throwing a little fit. Now how do you feel? Are you going to help her, or are you going to send her to her room? That is the way the Universe responds to you.

WHEN ALL OF YOUR THOUGHT IS GOING TOWARD WHAT YOU ARE WANTING, IT IS YOURS. All that has happened is that by virtue of the influence that has touched you, you have allowed your Energies to be split.

You remember a time when your Energy was not diverted, and now you are describing a time when often it is. And all that is required to round up that renegade Energy and get it going in the direction of what you are wanting is that you pivot, in the moment of feeling it, identify what is wrong, and then identify what is right, and then focus upon that.
Old 30-01-2018, 11:25 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
The little girl, two or three years old, sees something she wants. She could very well be you. In fact, this is your story. She sees something she wants, and it delights her. And as she looks at it, she takes this Non-physical Energy, and it comes into her thinking mechanism. She contours it toward what she wants, and she has no reason, at this point, to believe that it isn't good or that she can't have it. And so, all of her thought, belief and desire go in the same direction — and she is just radiating. "Oh, I would like to have that," she says to you. And you would find yourself moving heaven and earth to assist her, you see.

But now, for whatever reason, because her little friends are jealous of her or because her mother is telling her "no," now this little one sees something she wants, but now she doesn't think she is going to get it. And so, she is whining or crying or throwing a little fit. Now how do you feel? Are you going to help her, or are you going to send her to her room? That is the way the Universe responds to you.

WHEN ALL OF YOUR THOUGHT IS GOING TOWARD WHAT YOU ARE WANTING, IT IS YOURS. All that has happened is that by virtue of the influence that has touched you, you have allowed your Energies to be split.

You remember a time when your Energy was not diverted, and now you are describing a time when often it is. And all that is required to round up that renegade Energy and get it going in the direction of what you are wanting is that you pivot, in the moment of feeling it, identify what is wrong, and then identify what is right, and then focus upon that.

one of my problems is, I don't have any wants beyond what other people tell me to want. So what is the point of LOA in that context? Really, if all I am going to do is play 'keeping up with the jones's' what is the point to it?
Old 31-01-2018, 12:08 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
one of my problems is, I don't have any wants beyond what other people tell me to want. So what is the point of LOA in that context? Really, if all I am going to do is play 'keeping up with the jones's' what is the point to it?
It isn't about keeping up with anybody. It is about your thoughts, both wants and don't wants, beliefs known and hidden, fears and hopes, etc..

I'm sure there are things you don't want. Per that Law, you attract them. The only way to avoid that to happen is to think of what you want, and not to think about what you don't want.

But, I guess that your reply wasn't serious.
Old 31-01-2018, 12:56 AM
Master

Could one not just stop thinking, and as a child allow ones desires to come into being in that none resistant space? Then it is not really about thinking, but about allowing oneself to be Or maybe I am also tired of trying to keep up with my thoughts; and just let my Heart guide me to its happiness...
Old 31-01-2018, 05:12 PM
Master
i
no
wen
i#w
i]
wz
a
kid
i
wz
tld
i
wnt
nevr
gets

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 31-01-2018, 11:12 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:

Oh is that so? Well, I'll try it out.

I yearn to be a world-famous pianist. All I'll need is a Bosendorfer piano @ £100,000, hands with about 2 inches (50mm) more stretch and a magic wand to make me play like Liszt. They're just going to turn up are they? When? I'll need to stay in to take delivery of the piano and wand. Thanks if you can let me know.
Old 01-02-2018, 01:35 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Oh is that so? Well, I'll try it out.

I yearn to be a world-famous pianist. All I'll need is a Bosendorfer piano @ £100,000, hands with about 2 inches (50mm) more stretch and a magic wand to make me play like Liszt. They're just going to turn up are they? When? I'll need to stay in to take delivery of the piano and wand. Thanks if you can let me know.
Probably you're just cheeky here, but assuming you really want it, you should watch your emotions when you think about succeeding, and whenever you feel any negative emotion (doubt, impatience, etc.) identify the thought that triggered that emotion, and pivot it around toward a positive emotion, preferable tied to your wish. Even just discarding the negative thought is effective in a lesser degree. It isn't about the words you use to express your want, it is about the pure thought and belief behind it. Try it!
Old 03-02-2018, 05:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
When? I'll need to stay in to take delivery of the piano and wand. Thanks if you can let me know.
Gave me a good chuckle.

But seriously... Inavalan, the thoughts you've expressed are interesting. What you're asserting would come to life more if you illustrated the truth behind the principle with examples from your own life.

Possibly your life has changed fantastically for the better by applying the principle. Maybe you're in a place now, in your life, that is far better and more satisfying than it was, say, a couple of years ago, or five years ago, or whatever. Maybe you have everything you've wanted.

How about just a wee bit of how what you've expressed (in the OP) has played-out for you?
Old 03-02-2018, 08:22 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanemon
Gave me a good chuckle.

But seriously... Inavalan, the thoughts you've expressed are interesting. What you're asserting would come to life more if you illustrated the truth behind the principle with examples from your own life.

Possibly your life has changed fantastically for the better by applying the principle. Maybe you're in a place now, in your life, that is far better and more satisfying than it was, say, a couple of years ago, or five years ago, or whatever. Maybe you have everything you've wanted.

How about just a wee bit of how what you've expressed (in the OP) has played-out for you?
This is a good example: your reply triggered the beginning of a negative emotion in me (I guess that was your intention).

So, I'm pivoting away of it: not engaging you gives me a pleasant emotion. Not giving it attention, I push your reply away from my reality.

I exercise my free will, and leave you exercise yours.

I preserve my joy (by not engaging into an unpleasant exchange); you preserve yours (if your reply gave you pleasure; although I doubt it, because you were sarcastic, a negative emotion; it attracts its likes for you).
Old 03-02-2018, 09:53 PM
Master
Quote:
This is a good example: your reply triggered the beginning of a negative emotion in me (I guess that was your intention).

So, I'm pivoting away of it: not engaging you gives me a pleasant emotion. Not giving it attention, I push your reply away from my reality.

I exercise my free will, and leave you exercise yours.

I preserve my joy (by not engaging into an unpleasant exchange); you preserve yours (if your reply gave you pleasure; although I doubt it, because you were sarcastic, a negative emotion; it attracts its likes for you).
You're free to pivot away and not engage. I actually did not post to irritate you or argue against what you posted. I hope things are working well in your life.

In the past, I've often asked people to share some of their experience with a method, technique, or approach. Just because it brings things to life.

P.S. I often enjoy Lorelyen's cleverness & sense of humor, and what I said to her doesn't mean anything more than that here.