Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Old 14-09-2014, 07:00 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by angel12
I believe that for a walk-in experience to happen, both souls need to be in agreement. This can be done on a subconscious level. It is much different to a possession as the original soul has given permission for the soul exchange to occur.

That's not always the case though. You would probably be floored to hear about all the soul exchanges that were initiated perhaps while the person was asleep and the spirit that took their place wreaked havoc in their lives. They aren't quite possessions but might as well be seen that way.
"The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be."

-Anne Frank
Old 14-09-2014, 07:03 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by The vessel
That's an excellent thought..... I've always believed that this was a form of possession. I believe this in some who have been through trauma . They leave to escape and while the original owner is gone several spirits pile up in the space. But once the original owner comes. Back it is bullied into staying gone. Like finders keeper's because choosing to leave is considered abandonment. How dare you ask to have it back.

Sometimes after multiple soul exchanges, the special link that holds the spirit to the body gets weakened. Sometimes its the weakened link that is responsible for numerous (unwanted) soul exchanges. That and its pretty common for sets of multiples to be shuffled around in into their siblings bodies and all the while thinking its theirs when it isn't.
"The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be."

-Anne Frank
Old 25-10-2014, 03:19 AM
Deactivated Account

So glad to find this thread... in another section I just posted the other day about how I used to be kind of borderline (not a full-on thing, for me it was a period of intense suicidality in my youth, soon after 8/8/88 which was a portal date... well I don't want to go into my clinical syndrome and how I recovered, that's not what this is about), and in that other thread I talked about how I felt very dissociative at times, and realized only recently that it was a walk-in or starseed kind of trait- causing states of dissociation that combined with early trauma can lead to personality disorders.

Anyway there was some little-known research back then that some borderlines were more prone to dissociative states, I must have come across it by luck. And when I did, bout early 90's as I was in recovery, I knew that was it- that it was the dissociative states that had often freaked me out the most, cuz I couldn't make any sense of them, could not explain them, and they made it really hard for me to recover at first. Although most of the time I was not dissociated (like never had alter personality or fugue state etc), I was still frequently having this sense of having to re-orient to who I was, whether I really was [myself], whether I really was having this experience [whatever it was at that moment]- like I was having to check in on that, pretty often. If I'd try to explain it to a therapist, they'd just see you as pretending you had multiple personalities- because of the BPD label basically (they project all their own shadow craap on you), anyway... it was quite a while before these states totally subsided. They got few and far between, but would still hit me on rare occasions until about 5 yrs ago.

I ran across this channeled message from the Arcturians, from just a few days ago- it must have been published right when i posted on that other forum! And that's been happening a lot all year- a channeled message responds to or mentions my exact thoughts. So, I thought this was great, it really confirms it for me- what has taken me a couple years to sort through- that I have an "overshadow," which is a type of walk-in. And it all started 7/7/77, also a portal date (when I was a kid w/a lot of nightmares of being kidnapped, I think there were some dark entities around too, possibly trying to sabotage my hosting the higher being, who didn't do much but confuse me for the next 11 years). I think it's just been in the last couple years that my "different souls" have merged. It's not possession, it's not a walk-in with a walk-out, rather it's a sharing with an overshadow.

From the Arcturians:
Quote:
When we take a form in the third/fourth dimensional hologram, we think of “going into time” like you make think of “going into an Amusement Park.” An Amusement Park has many exciting experiences, which are usually based on some form of fear. .....Since we of the higher frequencies have not “been on the 3D” for many eras of what you would call “time,” we think that a bit of fear and self-indulgence will be just fine. We only think that because we have forgotten how addictive fear and self-indulgence can be. You see, we even forgot about how it feels to be a “third dimensional.”

Hence, we forgot how fear, separation, loneliness, hunger, work and many other Earth-bound experiences impact on our state of consciousness. When we Higher Dimensionals so “bravely” volunteer to take on a physical Earth vessel, we have usually forgotten the density and extremely fragility of the third dimension. We have also forgotten the sensation of illness, pain, fatigue, anxiety and depression, as well.

Unfortunately, by the time we remember how very difficult it is on the third dimension, we are already merged with our new life and duty bound to fulfill our very idealistic Mission statement that we created while wearing our fifth dimensional, and beyond, Lightbody. The problem is that by the time many of us are old enough in human age to fulfill the Mission we designed while living in the higher worlds, we have forgotten that there ever was a Mission.

By that “time” we have likely even forgotten that we are higher dimensional Beings who volunteered to merge our consciousness with a third dimensional who volunteered to accept our energy field. What started, literally, as a match created in Heaven, soon began to feel to both parties as a bad idea or a big mistake.

“How can I possibly fulfill that Mission?” asks the human. Meanwhile the inner Galactic and/or Celestial counterpart says, “How could I have forgotten it was so difficult on this frequency of reality?”
Eventually, the human often forgets the Mission and the Galactic forgets their true, Multidimensional nature. Also, both of them forget they are actually different dimensional expressions of the SAME person.

Are you beginning to understand our/your plight now? This process is much like making Italian dressing. If both of you don’t continually “shake the bottle” the oil and vinegar separate. Of course, no one is actually shaking our human vessel, but we realize that sometimes it does feel like that.
Old 27-10-2014, 02:48 PM
Checkmate.

Very cool thread. Can you explain the term overshadow a little? I had nightmares of being kidnapped as well when I was a kid but I was born after you. If psychology was combined with spirituality a little more in the real world I think we would be getting somewhere faster.
Old 01-11-2014, 12:46 AM
Master

no. multiple personalities flip back and forth. an alleged walk in just is different from before.

kk
Old 12-11-2014, 12:33 AM
Suspended

A walk in.

Our DNA light body Creator is an amassed light spirit sound with many bodies. As we die our light body passes into this spirit and leaves its own sound impression in the DNA body still sending light sound to life.

We therefore can be greatly affected in spirit by someone else's deceased spirit. We can gain their spiritual life impression after they die, which is why some of us as psychics know that we can heal their spirit loss and also our own received light sound wavelength.

This is known as a walk in.

Also there is the circumstance of receiving a past life activated released spirit image message.

As Scientists are studying spirit manifestation, spirit contact and psychic research they have been studying human possession and the evil spirit results as mind contact and chemical disturbances and also spirit possession.

As they contact us as experiments in the atmosphere via satellite transmissions they release past life spirit bodies who become possessed by the radiation signal they are studying regarding cellular formation.

This released spirit image taken out of past life memory then attacks us, and is removed by our own light sound increase.

Our incarnated life only stays alive because light is healing its own sound.

Our death is caused by the incarnated light spirit losing its DNA sound as light sound heals and then stops sending the light message to continue life as organic matter.

Therefore 2 separate instances cause the circumstance that we gain in life by being incarnate.
Old 12-11-2014, 01:12 PM
Checkmate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmsm

As they contact us as experiments in the atmosphere via satellite transmissions they release past life spirit bodies who become possessed by the radiation signal they are studying regarding cellular formation.

I don't think I am grasping this part. Care to develop?
Old 12-11-2014, 07:19 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumi14
Just curious.

And does one remember necessarily when a spirit walks In? Do you remember what you did while they were overtaking your body?

Thanks for any insight.

it is not associated with multiple personalities, but with prosopagnosia.
Old 19-11-2014, 04:42 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate.
I don't think I am grasping this part. Care to develop?

Scientists proposed by internet evidence that they want a God cell, and a God gene.

They believe that the Biblical account in Genesis relates to genetics, yet in fact the statement of genesis involves a human being who is a cell awareness involving their own life condition in a personal review to gain spiritual wisdom, about magic and conversion. This was called the Philosophy of the stone, how to convert matter.

They believed by evidence that they contacted a deceased past life spirit. Yet also this evidence demonstrates that the spirit did not know it was deceased. This is because it is a living record, as our lives get recorded in the atmospheric condition, a condition we all have advised ourselves records and sends/transmits information.

Therefore via past life evidence we know that we get recorded by the atmosphere, how a human spirit image and a human spirit recorded personal self life experience exists as a self imaged recording.

Scientists studying spirit such as NASA occult scientists contacted this spirit. They thought they had the records to human beings angelic Heavenly existence and proceeded to destroy them.

This is because any form of contact is a state of ownership meaning possession. To possess something else as information means that it has to be gained by interfering with it. Interference is evil as the natural spirit is not meant to be owned or contacted.

Scientists want it, they want God, they think God is the holy plasma body surrounding Planet Earth in Earth Heaven. They want it. Therefore they contacted past life spirits with interference, they produced what is called an evil fake spirit by taking possession of the human past life lived spirit, a recording of all self expressions and used it.

Not only have they been possessing and contacting many unknown psychics and mediums who demonstrated psychic and spiritual experiences, they have been studying human life itself via this procedure.

Therefore we began to get attacked by visiting spirits, of all forms of levels of life recordings, including Nature. This is why the spirits are so strange, photographed via UFO and alien evidence by the actual studiers, the occultists at NASA. They perform the contact, sight the spirit and then photograph it and place it on the internet to gain public review and opinion.

How else do these photographs gain public attention, unless those doing it place them on the internet for a self purpose?

This is what has been happening to us, an attack of discarnate, or previous lived human records. This is happening because Scientists believe that alien spirits as sound images from out of space attacked Planet Earth. The radiation cooled and they assume that the spirit manifesting is a healed evil spirit that eventuated into a human life spirit.

This is what they want to believe because they want ownership of spirit.

Yet we know via our own self light spirit experiences and our family visiting as deceased human beings, that our higher spirit and higher life consciousness exists in the light and does not come from out of the burnt light like occult
Scientists want.

Therefore they are attacking our life as they study how they presume it was created as an occult method.
Old 20-11-2014, 01:29 PM
Checkmate.

Thanks for explaining, interesting thoughts...I don't have much to add because I never did extensive research on your theories, but it is something to think about.