Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Closed Thread

Old 16-08-2006, 04:43 AM
Katara

What am I doing wrong?

I was hoping someone could help or give me some suggestions...I've been trying to Astral Project on and off for a lil while now and I can't seem to do it. I've become close (or at least I think I have) but as soon as I feel myself leaving my body, I stop(not purposely, it just happens) and its very frustrating. Also, I have a lot of trouble staying still...things bother me here and there, so it makes it really hard to completely relax and let go for long periods of time...?
Old 16-08-2006, 06:27 AM
biyu_wolf_77

hey concider your3e self lucky in the past(and ium shure its gonna continue too) people have seen me places tgheres no way i was there i think once in a while ive had dreams of the occurances but after someone sais hey i saw you here(like a specific school-sponcered event that ive never been to) but i had no memory of it and knew i was never at one of those events it can be wired at times just work thru it as patience can be hard but the more you work the better and easyiler it will become--it could be worse you could astrial and not even know about it heack i could be astrialin across the universe right now and not even realise it
Old 22-08-2006, 10:20 PM
Lady Raven

You're very lucky to leave your body. I haven't even left my body yet or saw the third eye portal. I keep meditating for about 20 minutes, twice a night. I feel weird, but nothing happens. A friend of mine can astral and he keeps telling me to be patient, so I am going to try to astral every night.
Old 22-08-2006, 10:24 PM
Deactivated Account
i'd say you're almost but not quite ready yet, gently does it they won't let you 'go' til they know you can deal with it xx
Old 25-08-2006, 01:04 AM
Katara

Thank you all for the replies.

I think you're right Daisy, that I'm not ready yet, but I was told by somebody that I should Astral Project soon, because of this certain "symbol" that appears to me. I don't want to get into detail, but I was told that this "symbol" I see is probably an Astral Portal that I need to go to, but I can't seem to get there. It doesn't make sense? I keep seeing this "symbol" everywhere, in the weirdest places, so I know it
Old 25-08-2006, 01:04 AM
Katara

Daisy~What do you mean by "they"?
Old 25-08-2006, 01:05 AM
kundalini

Have you checked your PM's Katara?
Old 25-08-2006, 06:16 AM
Katara

Hehe....yes...Thank you, Kundalini.

Last edited by Katara : 25-08-2006 at 06:25 AM.
Old 25-08-2006, 08:44 PM
silversong

I've never managed this one... the first time I ever tried I think I lifted out of my body but it scared me too much and I jumped back in! Since that I've possibly nearly been there, but not quite.
Does it actually feel like you're walking or floating around? Heh. I have dreamt that I've done it, which some people say means I actually did. Actually whilst sleeping I've had vivid dreams of walking around my house, only when I look at the clock it goes crazy... hmm!? I don't know.
I'm wondering though, how *safe* it is to astrally project? I mean, why do it, and doesn't it leave your body open to any dangerous spirits?
Old 04-09-2006, 08:17 PM
simyboye

Thumbs up

Hi there, although I'm new to this site I have something that may help. I downloaded **** sutphens astral projection. I have tried Sylvia Brownes methods but not had much luck.

Make sure you place of meditation is safe and secure and you feel comfortable. I was very close to it, but then moved house so the energies much different. I used to try it with herbs from holland and barrett. Use Valerian. It will keep you very nice and relaxed. Haven't mastered leaving my body and I've had some very very strange feelings, usually an anxiety from leaving my body. I was very close to it.

I have no doubt you can do it, the only thing holding you back is the tools and information you have on astral travel. Just make sure you keep going.

Love and Light
James
Closed Thread