Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 01-11-2010, 02:57 AM
mikron

greetings would suggest to read a book by Niles MacFlouer called "AfterLife Love" because its based on some true facts about the soul

see description here

http://www.agelesswisdom.com/about_Afterlife%20Love.htm

Namaste
Old 01-11-2010, 11:12 PM
MYFIGO

Left behind ...

Annonafox,

I was so touched by your post and wished there was some way I could help you. When I pray, I sit before Jesus instead of just praying from my bed. I've found I receive answers as well. I realized I could ask what happens.

I asked, "What happens when people die and leave loved ones behind?" and the answer I got was "We wait".

I asked, "What about love? Do people find new ones to love?" and the answer was, "We love everyone."

Not only do I receive word answers, but I receive an understanding much broader. The understanding I got from this was that emotional constraints are just like our physical constraints. We all accept that there is no pain in our physical bodies after death. Likewise, there is no emotional pain either. There are no jealousies or hatred of others. And we finally learn how to love everyone...

He does love you and remember your love and connection... but there is a different level of love in the afterlife. Matt will be waiting for you when your time has come. If you do meet someone to share your earthly life with, I believe Matt also love that person for loving you.

I hope in some way my words have eased your pain. I wish there was more I could do.

Old 16-11-2010, 09:38 PM
RainbowAlchemist

The " what happens after death" question is a really big one... hard to just give a quick answer to. My husband of nearly 30 yrs died suddenly over 10 yrs. ago and there are times now that I miss him more than anyone would think possible. I watch a lot of John Edward and take comfort and "connect with " the stories folks there share. I try to listen more to the little signs and messages I get that let me know he is around , tho as one of the replies above mentioned, none of us really knows ... You grieve at times and you go on. Maybe some even get lucky enough to find that kind of love again.
One can only hope
Old 20-12-2010, 04:15 PM
HalfaMan

I am reading this thread and have no wish to hijack it but I can relate to the OP totaly!
I have not long lost my wife and soul mate and have all the same questions and fears.
I'd just like to say all the best for this.

Mike
Old 20-12-2010, 10:38 PM
Experiencer
I'm sorry to hear of your loss.

I'm incredibly fortunate to be able to communicate with my twin soul who is in spirit. My situation is different to yours as we did not come to the physical world together this time - physically, I am on my own, though in every other sense I am not, because she is never away from my side and I am sure your partner is always with you if only you could feel him there. Twin souls are a part of one another for eternity and a silly little thing like death can't change that. My twin is my spirit cheerleader in everything I do and, though it's sad that we can't be together in this lifetime in the way we have been before, she never fails to bring me joy and I know the rest of eternity is ours.

Yes, the spirit world is wondrous, and you may be sure that your partner has reconnected with his soul group and other loved ones on the other side. But he can do that and be with you at the same time. If there is any change to the way we feel when we cross over then it is only that our love and compassion grows stronger. We cannot possibly forget the powerful relationships we experience in our physical bodies - those experiences are one of the reasons we take them on in the first place.

It is true that the moments you feel joy when you think of him are those in which he can most closely connect with you again. Please listen for him. It's tough for them to get through to us, but I know that he is doing his best to send his love to you.
Old 03-01-2011, 05:09 PM
beccawarne

Do not stand at my grave and weep
I am not there; I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow,
I am the diamond glints on snow,
I am the sun on ripened grain,
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush,
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there; I did not die.

This poem helps me every day it sounds like something matt would of written himself. Miss u Matt ur little sisxx
Old 03-01-2011, 06:14 PM
Sira

Hmmm. The way I see it, true Love unites in a way that dimensions do not break the bond.
Old 03-01-2011, 06:28 PM
glenos

Can I reccomend a book by Anthony Borgia called 'Life in the world unseen' It is available in its entirety and for free if you Google it.
Being a guy I'm supposed to be rufty tufty but my quite recent loss has me in bits sometimes but only because of my sense of loss. I should and do know better because this person is often around and showed themselves in an extraordinary way on the day of their funeral. And do you know what, I'm sure I could hear them laughing. God Bless 'em. Life goes on for an absolute certainty. Have no fears of that.

G

LOVE LOVE LOVE
Old 03-01-2011, 07:44 PM
Master
annonafox...sending love & light. I agree with what many have written here. Lightfilledheart's words rang very true...and as many have said, allow yourself time to grieve and find a new place and a new way to bring Matt's presence into your life.

if you wish & when are ready, I'm sure you will find someone in future. but who knows what life has in store? it may be you are called to share your light and your gifts in new ways. i understand that you will never have the same love...and just the experience of this love has changed you forever. and if you choose to remain unpartnered in this lifetime, there is nothing wrong with that. it's the love inside and the love you carry forward that matters. There is so much service we can do to nourish our own souls as well as give and sustain our human family.

if God had asked you if you wanted this love even though it would not be for this entire lifetime (due to temporary separation by physical death)...would you still have said yes? Of course...of course...so I would focus on the love in your heart...and wherever Spirit takes you in this lifetime, is good enough.

peace & blessings,
7L
Old 03-01-2011, 08:14 PM
Ciqala

The mayan oracles, helped me quite a lot, maybe it will help you.
In the search for truth, wholeness is inevitably discovered. Often the start glyph Ik, is represented by the sacred symbol "T", in Mayan this symbol means, "spirit", "Wind", "air", "divine breath".
You may doubt your oneness with Source, God, the afterlife, feeling that divinity is outside yourself, when in actuality Spirit lives in you as well, you are never alone, and our passed loved ones, always with us.
Separation from source, comes from the beginning when we decided to come to earth to grow, but our inner selves are always connected, gaining back the connection to source, can help bring heaven to earth, help us in mourning, to realize the truth in the afterlife, and that everything is okay.
You may hold strong beliefs in separation as a terrible, negative experience, which is perpetuated by fear and judgment. In physical form, everyone holds the energy apparent of separation. However the way in which you hold it also contains the key to your journey home to freedom. Perhaps you feel as if you've been locked in a prison of density and forgetfulness, possibly you react to this feeling of entrapment with sorrow, anger, despair, and guilt, as if you have been abandoned or betrayed. These feelings can be healed in the simple understanding that this was a necessary part of the evolutionary process of transmutation, the fulfilment of a larger plan. These feelings can be healed when you extend your arms to source, and allow your beloved and source to enter your very being now.
The very energy of these intense feelings of separation can propel you into freedom from their illusion. When you chose to come to matter, to incarnate as an emissary of the great changes of earth, you understood and agreed to the veil of forgetfulness. You knew that beyond appearance there was no separation.
This belief in separation can be seen as a loss of confidence and trust in the connection with source.
As this grand experiment unfolded there was a movement from divine consciousness into self centred consciousness, the creation of identity, that seemed to be separate from the creator. This exploring of self consciousness created the playing field of incarnation to fulfil its evolution. Discovering self identity, seems to create separation, but it actually brings about full consciousness. Bring heaven down to earth, feel Source inside of you.

Breath meditation to unite with source and love, Meditation on the beloved:
To do it, relax, and find your centre, simply follow the flow of your breath, in and out, in and out. As you watch your breath imagine Spirit as your beloved, or your beloved, and allow yourself to be infused with spirits power and love, allow yourself to feel that you are not alone. Allow the love to pour inside of you.