Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 26-12-2019, 10:31 PM
Seeker

Question I would like a second insight

I have been a medium for a while and my connection has improved when it comes to inner guidance and talking to spirit beings.

Some of those spirit beings are soul connections I had in physical in many past lives.

However, there is a situation that I cannot be at peace with even with my own guidance so I would like to know if I can find here someone who can provide an insight into a complicated karmic situation.

Or if someone can recommend me someone who knows well about past life readings.

Thank you
Old 27-12-2019, 12:04 AM
Administrator
If you think this is to do with a past life.go see a Hypnotist that does past life regression.this may give you the answers you seek

Namaste
Old 27-12-2019, 09:46 AM
Master
Hi,

What is it you want to better understand about this complicated karmic situation? My understanding is that past lives reflect what has taken place. Truly the important thing is trusting that what you are guided to do now is best.

I am inclined to believe in divine love more so than what our human intellect's perception would be for what it thinks is best for us. Some how we seem to forget that the higher self/soul self knows infinantly more than our ego mind. I would ask for insights about your guidance if you are not at peace with it.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 27-12-2019, 09:57 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
If you think this is to do with a past life.go see a Hypnotist that does past life regression.this may give you the answers you seek

Namaste

Thank you for the suggestion, Native spirit. I will attempt this method, it sounds like a good idea, considering that I cannot access something that seems to be blocking my clarity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
I am inclined to believe in divine love more so than what our human intellect's perception would be for what it thinks is best for us. Some how we seem to forget that the higher self/soul self knows infinantly more than our ego mind. I would ask for insights about your guidance if you are not at peace with it.

Thank you John. Yes you are right, sometimes I want to focus fully in the now, but this situation seems to be affecting my current reality. It seems that the guidance in itself was not really the problem, but a big fear that seems to be blocking that divine love and higher perception. The situation is connected to a series of events that happened a few years ago that left me somehow traumatized, and when meditating I was somehow guided to connect those incidents to certain past lives.

I will try to address the fear and see if I can remove that block.

It is a situation related to some relatives I had in those past lives that I did not have in this lifetime, but a conflict with them was connected to our mothers and somehow I seem to have carried this fear to the current lifetime, and it is triggered by a problem with my mother in the now.
Old 28-12-2019, 04:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluetimetraveler
It is a situation related to some relatives I had in those past lives that I did not have in this lifetime, but a conflict with them was connected to our mothers and somehow I seem to have carried this fear to the current lifetime, and it is triggered by a problem with my mother in the now.

Hi,

That mother child relationship often involves contrasting energetic dynamics. That core love for Her child is quite profound. Yet as that childs protector and nurturer she can have very strong authorative views about what is best for you.

I find it best to always listen intently to what she wants to speak about and then do for yourself what you are inclined to think and feel is best.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/