Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 02-07-2021, 03:11 PM
Deactivated Account
healing all over the world.....

Here's something I've been given by my helpers to fathom. Responses encouraged or I'll be waffling on by myself! Point by point, please, to keep it simple sweetie...

When folk get together, a short prayer or address is often part of the opening. A medium or healer will often open in general prayer for unity of purpose etc. and then go on to "send out healing" to everyone in need, those suffering and even for pets and the whole animal kingdom. That kinda thing..... But here's the first conundrum.

Healing is energy - 'healing energy'. Energy of ANY kind does not come in an infinite, unlimited quantity. Logically it needs to go to the one needing it. If that weren't the case then one individual could send out, or ask to be sent out, healing for everybody and everything everywhere. Yet as I've mentioned it's what's often heard. Is it just a lot of waffle?

Another part of the get-together may then allow names or relationships to be submitted for the healing list. More direct this time but still without knowing who. So here's the next conundrum. If healing help is asked for but the individual needing it isn't known to the healer, how on earth can the energy be sent to the one needing it?

Finally we have a moral issue. Is it permissible to send healing energy to someone without their permission, if they didn't know? If not then how could a healer at a group demonstration be confident that permission had been asked? And if that is an issue, what of the situation of healing being sent out broadcast? In effect to anyone, anywhere and obviously without permission?
Old 02-07-2021, 06:03 PM
1 item at a time ...I'll take the 'do you need permission from the person'.
No.
In fact, I could give you a list with amazing, astounding, wonderful stories
of those that had no idea I was 'doing a healing for them'.
Oh my, I'm smiling cuz its so wonderful.
One person knew that I was a healer ...so he just knew I had healed him...it was pretty obvious
after he unloaded all of his serious, scary ailments on me (with no Insurance)...and the next morning they were all gone.
Hahahahah, lol, Gosh, do I love the Holy Spirit.
(He told me a month later next x he saw me...with his hair cut, beard gone, clean clothes, arms outstretched and smiling!)
Good times. That's just one...but ya get the picture.
(Give me a person that has no idea any time!)

Added: (I see I have an urge to tell more stories! But, learning control is good for me!)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 02-07-2021, 06:29 PM
Master
Doing good for somebody should not have restraints. Just do it.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 02-07-2021, 06:50 PM
Deactivated Account
OK - that's two who say permission not needed....
Old 02-07-2021, 08:36 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
Finally we have a moral issue. Is it permissible to send healing energy to someone without their permission, if they didn't know?

I'm not sure yet what my thoughts are about this subject, but it sure is an interesting question.
I'm hoping that the healer is doing it with good intentions? But yes, what if the person doesn't want to be healed?
Same goes for psychics who read people without asking or telling them. Isn't that like reading someone's diary without permission?
Old 02-07-2021, 08:57 PM
Master
ScorpioRising,
you brought up some stimulating points.

For example, should a Mother wait for the baby to get old enough so as to give the Mother permission to give healing to her?

Or what about somebody who appears to be on their death bed?

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 02-07-2021, 09:18 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpioRising
I'm not sure yet what my thoughts are about this subject, but it sure is an interesting question.
I'm hoping that the healer is doing it with good intentions? But yes, what if the person doesn't want to be healed?
Same goes for psychics who read people without asking or telling them. Isn't that like reading someone's diary without permission?

I like your reactions and your thoughtful approach.

I was planning to raise later the comparison with reading (for) an individual without first seeking their permission. Yes it's like reading someone's diary and could be seen as somewhat sneaky, even if the intent wasn't dishonorable.
Old 02-07-2021, 09:27 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
For example, should a Mother wait for the baby to get old enough so as to give the Mother permission to give healing to her?
Or what about somebody who appears to be on their death bed?
It's surely one of the duties and privileges of being a parent - and something that comes naturally to many/most parents - to give their all for the welfare of their child. A healer would naturally give healing in the way they would give of their best for the child in any other sense. And that would apply for the father just as much as for the mother!

For someone apparently on their death bed I suggest it could be considered arrogant to try to heal their condition without first seeking permission.
Old 02-07-2021, 09:35 PM
Deactivated Account
Would it be considered acceptable for a medium to say to a stranger they had one of their loved ones wanting to communicate? Or acceptable for a psychic/healer to tell someone they were sensing the individual had a health issue?
Old 03-07-2021, 06:47 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
you brought up some stimulating points.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
I like your reactions and your thoughtful approach.

Thanks..
It's a bit complicated I guess, because where do you draw the line? That's different for everyone..